Photo ID at Dem. Convention..LOL

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yup.. Yup... Photo ID is a requirement at the Democrat Convention...

Some might call this racist or restrictive.... ordinarily.....:lmao:

I forgot where you pointed out that attending the Democratic Convention is equivalent to Suffrage.

One of your fellow rightwing nitwits has already exhibited his ignorance on this non-issue, as you have as well – and your thread is as much a failure as his.

Like the RNC, the DNC is not a governing entity, attending a private convention is not a fundamental right, such as voting.

Consequently, requiring ID is neither 'racist' nor 'restrictive.'

I forgot where you pointed out that attending the Democratic Convention is equivalent to Suffrage.

I suppose voting rights, authenticity and trustworthiness would be important at a DEMOCRAT CONVENTION but otherwise ....:eusa_whistle:

One of your fellow rightwing nitwits has already exhibited his ignorance on this non-issue, as you have as well – and your thread is as much a failure as his.

Like the RNC, the DNC is not a governing entity, attending a private convention is not a fundamental right, such as voting.

And yet the Dems feel it more important to determine the identity of those attending their convention than those determining who becomes President.

Makes perfect sense.

And yet the Dems feel it more important to determine the identity of those attending their convention than those determining who becomes President.

Makes perfect sense.

I am in favor of photo I.D. It is the responsible thing to do and helps to avoid any mass confusion and monies wasted after an election.

Last edited:

Hey, did I mention evidence of empirical Democrat hypocrisy..NOPE..

Why so sensitive...:lol:

Comes as a surprise to me because they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent a requirement to show a photo ID in order to vote. Maybe voting isn't as important as attending the convention or maybe they don't think they will have dead people or illegal aliens attending the convention. Wonder if they are afraid of a "Republican" showing up at the convention? I guess you have to be a Democrat to understand the logic.

Typical hypocrisy from the Demoncats.

Anybody who wants to become part of the mass Demoncat orgasmic Obama love-in MUST SHOW I.D. to prove who they are.

Anybody who wants to VOTE for any of these Demoncat bottom-feeders doesn't need to prove who they are.

Comes as a surprise to me because they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent a requirement to show a photo ID in order to vote. Maybe voting isn't as important as attending the convention or maybe they don't think they will have dead people or illegal aliens attending the convention. Wonder if they are afraid of a "Republican" showing up at the convention? I guess you have to be a Democrat to understand the logic.

Voting is, or should be, a right. Attending a convention, not so much. If either Romney or Obama got offed by some nutjob, wouldn't you want a way to determine the nutjob?

And yeah, things have gotten that crazy, thank you very much.

Need to present a photo I.D. to write a check, apply for a loan, open a bank account, attend the Democratic National Convention but not to vote.LMAO.
47831.gif

Oh for God's sake how many freaking threads do we need on this. If you were the President you wouldn't be letting anyone just walk in off the street either. Let it go.

Oh for God's sake how many freaking threads do we need on this. If you were the President you wouldn't be letting anyone just walk in off the street either. Let it go.

we would, IF we had honesty about it, but since we dont...not gonna stop

You seem a tad touchy on this.. soooo

certainly not....:lol:

Now you're just being an idiot. I never said anything about being a democrat and it has nothing to do with it anyway.

Now you're just being an idiot. I never said anything about being a democrat and it has nothing to do with it anyway.

:lol:...settle down there, relax... sooo.. you're a very sensitive girl then..

Last edited:

Makes perfect sense.

good god you are mindnumbingly stupid. These two issues are not even remotely the same in any sense. They just so happen to have Id's as a topic and nothing more.

You do understand the notion of security and this being the President of the United States right?

Its utterly amazing how you fucking morons need to question security for these people. Its like all logic goes out the window because you hate this man and party so much that anything goes.

Seriously their isnt a plague around strong enough to combat your level of retard. Oh how i wish there was one though. Of course you stupid fucks would think its an Obama plot to make you gay or something.

can you hurry up and die off already, you are just wasting peoples time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back