Will the Republican Party still be 90% white in 10 years?

R

rdean

If not, then who will join? They've attacked every minority in the US.

Any predictions about the Republican Party?

Considering there is no evidence it's true now, probably not.

Will you still be claiming that? Yes.

alan1 is the perfect reason why the GOP must expand its base and broaden its umbrella or become a minor 3rd party by 2020.

My wife is Hispanic, and she told me something interesting the other day:

She was watching the news on Univision. A reporter was interviewing Latinos about who they planned to vote for. They all said they planned on voting Republican because the economy was better when they were in control. You see, Latinos care about more than getting their relatives over the border. They want to work.

Nope,

The republican party will become yet another third world party as our country becomes such.

Thanks a lot for destroying the culture that Built this country.

It's disgusting to behold liberal Democrats gloating about the demise of the greatest country the world has ever seen. It reminds me of science fiction movies I've seen where the crew of a spaceship becomes infected with an alien virus and then begins destroying their own ship

bripat should listen to the Hispanic speakers at the DNC tonight for a balanced view.

I will still be with them.
And for what it's worth.
I welcome anyone who wants to be part of it.
To those who don't.

I don't care.

To those who want to be part of that whole tax and spend and get free stuff way of life
you are better off with the Democrat party.You are more then welcome there.

By then A. the Liberty wing of the republican party will be the prominent wing and will welcome everyone or B. the republican party would have crashed and burned.

bripat should listen to the Hispanic speakers at the DNC tonight for a balanced view.

I thought you claimed to be a Republican, Fakey. Do Republicans often recommend that you listen to Democrats for advice about politics?

You, bripat, made a claim about Hispanics and party politics. I am offering you some free advice. I will watch tonight because I want to see what the other side has to say and how we counter it.

It's good advice, and it's free, wee one.

Forum List

Back