Several Questions

3 Qustions in the first post, answer them all.

• Yes it is ok for the President to lie to the American People.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it is ok for the President to make claims with no evidence that members of Congress lied.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you honestly find the logical fallacy of the loaded question to be a persuasive technique? Are you too afraid to just make your claims in statement form?

We know. We have all seen the videos of you asshats at the town halls. What exactly do you call YOUR form of Democracy anyway, Gunny?

Be willfully blind and stupid, you are the one that will find out just where that leads.

Nostrodamus, you are not. Obi-wan, you are not. Hell, you don't even rate up there with Mr. Miyagi. What is your problem Gunny?

I'm guessing it's a bad case of Limbaugh-on-the-brain, hannitis or a combo of both, with a dash of Beck Syndrome.

Keep it up, you and your ilk will not be happy when you force action on the vast majority of Americans.

Is that a threat gunny?

What kind of action?

It is not me you need worry about. It is the 40 to 50 percent of undecideds that will eventually realize there is no save way to deal with the lunatic left fringe. You had better hope they wait until November of next year to show you the error of your ways. You see dumb ass, when a mob gets started they can do some pretty nasty things. Something Obama better remember has he tries to raise one to do HIS bidding.

Gee Gunny...

Did you and your ilk ever consider voting the offending politicians out of office? Thats what civilized societies do.

Is it ok for the President to make a claim that some nameless people lied in Congress?

Forgive me...but I still have not heard Obama call any member of Congress a liar.

Please, show me a line in the transcript of the speech where he said that a member of Congress was a liar.

Thank you.

Is it ok for the President to LIE to the American people?

Is it ok for the President to make a claim that some nameless people lied in Congress? With no names, no evidence, no facts, no quotes to back up the claim?

Is it ok for the President to call a Joint Session of Congress to make baseless, unproven slanderous claims against the opposition party? You know rabble Rouse.

presidential lies?

:lol:

So I guess RGS is saying now that I'll have a mob at my door of some sort.

Because that's how Republicans roll huh? When they don't get their way, they riot and kill those who disagree with them? :eusa_eh:

Seriously though RGS, I'd recommend getting serious help.

Is that a threat gunny?

What kind of action?

It is not me you need worry about. It is the 40 to 50 percent of undecideds that will eventually realize there is no save way to deal with the lunatic left fringe. You had better hope they wait until November of next year to show you the error of your ways. You see dumb ass, when a mob gets started they can do some pretty nasty things. Something Obama better remember has he tries to raise one to do HIS bidding.

Gee Gunny...

Did you and your ilk ever consider voting the offending politicians out of office? Thats what civilized societies do.

I think it's just bitterness talking. Sweet wingnut bitterness...:)

Is it ok for the President to make a claim that some nameless people lied in Congress?

Forgive me...but I still have not heard Obama call any member of Congress a liar.

Please, show me a line in the transcript of the speech where he said that a member of Congress was a liar.

Thank you.

still waiting?

:lol:

Is it ok for the President to LIE to the American people?

Is it ok for the President to make a claim that some nameless people lied in Congress? With no names, no evidence, no facts, no quotes to back up the claim?

Is it ok for the President to call a Joint Session of Congress to make baseless, unproven slanderous claims against the opposition party? You know rabble Rouse.

November 13, 1986
Reagan Denies
President Reagan delivers a nationally televised speech to address the Iran arms-for-hostages scandal. "Our government has a firm policy not to capitulate to terrorist demands," he says. "We did not—repeat, did not—trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we."

March 4, 1987
Reagan Apology
President Reagan goes on national TV to deliver a confusing apology for Iran-Contra: "A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages," he says. "My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it's not."

Forum List

Back