Seven Compelling Evidences Confirm the Bible Is True

Okay, stupid insults aside, can you give me even ONE indisputable incident of an actual giant's skeleton being found
I don't know where his skeleton is, but Vikas Uppal was over eight feet tall. Considering the average height back in Biblical times, he would definitely be considered a giant. And who's say that there wasn't a race of giants back then? After all, they were wiped out, eventually. Maybe we'll find one of THEIR skeletons some day. But giants DO exist. It's a fact.

I would need proof of that. Meaning, an intact, and ancient skeleton. Nothing less will do. Old newspaper articles, like the one someone else posted, do not qualify as evidence. Show me indisputable evidence of giants, and maybe I'll believe. Vikas Uppal was tall, sure, but nobody would refer to him as a "giant", as in, say, the Nephilim.
But he was a giant. Head and shoulders, and then some, above everyone else. There is also one guy who was 9' tall. Robert something or other. NINE FEET! You don't think that qualifies as a giant?

Okay, stupid insults aside, can you give me even ONE indisputable incident of an actual giant's skeleton being found
I don't know where his skeleton is, but Vikas Uppal was over eight feet tall. Considering the average height back in Biblical times, he would definitely be considered a giant. And who's say that there wasn't a race of giants back then? After all, they were wiped out, eventually. Maybe we'll find one of THEIR skeletons some day. But giants DO exist. It's a fact.

I would need proof of that. Meaning, an intact, and ancient skeleton. Nothing less will do. Old newspaper articles, like the one someone else posted, do not qualify as evidence. Show me indisputable evidence of giants, and maybe I'll believe. Vikas Uppal was tall, sure, but nobody would refer to him as a "giant", as in, say, the Nephilim.
But he was a giant. Head and shoulders, and then some, above everyone else. There is also one guy who was 9' tall. Robert something or other. NINE FEET! You don't think that qualifies as a giant?

Considering that claims have been made in this thread of a race of giants that were 15 feet tall? No, I don't think that qualified as a giant. A very tall person, but not a giant.

Why does the height of a human knock evolution on its ass? There are freaks of nature that grow far beyond the norm.

I find the Bible's teachings on creation to be a nice fable, but nothing more. Evolution gives a better explanation without relying on an invisible man.

They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. Go ahead and believe in evolution....knock yourself out. I find evolution as ludicrous as you do that we were created by a higher power.

"They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. "

No, they haven't. Damn, you will believe ANYTHING.

WOW! Just because YOU say so!??!?!? That is some compelling proof right there, folks! (snicker)
I'm not trying to change your mind. You did not arrive at your embbarrassing, absurd beliefs by way of reason, so I am under no delusion that I could "reason" you out of them.

That is beyond ironic, given that you belong to the carbon man made "Climate Change" cult of ignorant fools that parrot findings of the IPCC that work at the leisure of the globalist U.N. You deny that the geo-engineering program that is going on above your head on an almost daily basis....so spare me your condescending and pathetic attempts to marginalize. I know more than you.....infinitely more.
I defer to the global scientofic community, not some uneducated slob on a message board with a GED. Go peddle your idiocy to someone else.

Those of us who admit we don't know for sure are just being honest.

Seems that a person who is certain one way or the other is being pretty egotistical. And maybe fooling themselves a little.
That there was almost not a race of giant humanoids??

Seems that a person who is certain one way or the other is being pretty egotistical. And maybe fooling themselves a little.
There is compelling evidence that the Bible is Gods word. There are also many intelligent people who believe this. It is not egotistical to know the truth and proclaim it as such. The only ones fooling themselves are the ones who say there is no God.

There is compelling evidence that the Bible is Gods word. There are also many intelligent people who believe this. It is not egotistical to know the truth and proclaim it as such. The only ones fooling themselves are the ones who say there is no God.
There is no compelling evidence. You are not using either word correctly.

They have found the skeletal remains of giants all over the world. Go ahead and believe in evolution....knock yourself out. I find evolution as ludicrous as you do that we were created by a higher power.

WOW! Just because YOU say so!??!?!? That is some compelling proof right there, folks! (snicker)
I'm not trying to change your mind. You did not arrive at your embbarrassing, absurd beliefs by way of reason, so I am under no delusion that I could "reason" you out of them.

That is beyond ironic, given that you belong to the carbon man made "Climate Change" cult of ignorant fools that parrot findings of the IPCC that work at the leisure of the globalist U.N. You deny that the geo-engineering program that is going on above your head on an almost daily basis....so spare me your condescending and pathetic attempts to marginalize. I know more than you.....infinitely more.
I defer to the global scientofic community, not some uneducated slob on a message board with a GED. Go peddle your idiocy to someone else.

So you do that while never doing any if your own due diligence or research? You simply take the word of the IPCC that has been busted for fudging data? Do tell? BTW, I do have a degree but I certainly didn't attain it at a liberal college with commie professors.

So you do that while never doing any if your own due diligence or research? You simply take the word of the IPCC that has been busted for fudging data? Do tell? BTW, I do have a degree but I certainly didn't attain it at a liberal college with commie professors.
Correct, I defer to experts, when possible, on topics on which I am not an expert. You defer to insane bloggers. Do not try to equate these things, contrail-boy.

Correct, I defer to experts, when possible, on topics on which I am not an expert. You defer to insane bloggers. Do not try to equate these things, contrail-boy.

You definitely are not an expert on this and the alleged "experts" have an agenda to convince sheeple like you to buy their bullshit. But knock yourself out. Contrails dissipate within a few minutes while stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of the upper atmosphere lasts for hours and spreads out........examples below, "boy".
chemtrails_pix5.jpg
20638021_1725005881136657_3903955954574113708_n.jpg
22539913_10213209025927877_5469735851460157372_n.jpg

You definitely are not an expert on this and the alleged "experts" have an agenda to convince sheeple like you to buy their bullshit. But knock yourself out. Contrails dissipate within a few minutes while stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of the upper atmosphere lasts for hours and spreads out........examples below, "boy".View attachment 156574 View attachment 156575 View attachment 156576

No, goober, those are just contrails.

Hey, let me make a prediction: you remember when China fired a missile off the coast of California a couple of years ago, right?

This thread is for informational purposes only. It is intended for those who are undecided. I request that all the atheists trolls remein silent, and I encourage everyone to completely ignore them should they try to cause trouble. They have no place here. For those who are curious, please check this out. I'll try to answer any honest questions you have.

Seven Compelling Evidences Confirm the Bible Is True
I won't click your link. Give me one

You definitely are not an expert on this and the alleged "experts" have an agenda to convince sheeple like you to buy their bullshit. But knock yourself out. Contrails dissipate within a few minutes while stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of the upper atmosphere lasts for hours and spreads out........examples below, "boy".View attachment 156574 View attachment 156575 View attachment 156576

Hey, let me make a prediction: you remember when China fired a missile off the coast of California a couple of years ago, right?

Anyone that believes those are simply condensation trails are beyond fucking stupid........seriously.

Anyone that believes those are simply condensation trails are beyond fucking stupid........seriously.

Is that the thesis of your next published scientific article? I am sure there are plenty of physicists and meteorologists that will be so embarrassed when you show them what it be like!

Is that the thesis of your next published scientific article? I am sure there are plenty of physicists and meteorologists that will be so embarrassed when you show them what it be like!

How about publishing the soil and water samples from all over the United States and NATO countries that show heavy levels of aluminum, strontium and barium? How about all the patents for stratospheric aerosol injection spraying?

Watch this....I dare you........

I am real
The bible doesn't have one ounce of evidence to support it

I am the one that should get the respect, rights and support from you.

Respect is earned, not given, dipshit. Support your ownself and your privileges granted to you by this corporate entity lamely disguising itself as a legitimate governmental body are the same for all. You are not "special" because you are confused about your gender..."capiche"?

I agree that anyone who says positively that there is no Creator of some kind are not being intellectually honest with themselves.

On the other side - faith is fine, but faith is not fact.

Some people may think that they know for sure one way or the other, but the fact is they cannot.

For the rest of us, just have Him shake our hands - literally, not metaphorically - and we're in. We'll believe then.

How about publishing the soil and water samples from all over the United States and NATO countries that show heavy levels of aluminum, strontium and barium? How about all the patents for stratospheric aerosol injection spraying?

Watch this....I dare you........

How about, you know less than nothing about any scientific topic, and you would get laughed out of any seriois company?

Forum List

Back