Setback: BP cap in limbo over gov't questions

For 70 days he said no. He only changed his tone when the public began to be informed. You are a liar and turd.

Answer the question though. How does allowing the cap to be used make things worse?

For 70 days WHO said no to WHAT pea brain?

How does allowing the cap to be used make things worse?...READ the fucking story or have mommy read and explain it, you fucking dolt.

RETARD ALERT. THE US GOVERNMENT prevented States from building berms and PREVENTED foreign Governments from supplying ships for 70 days. Once the press started pointing out this problem THEN Obama agreed to berms and foreign ships.

YES, you ARE a RETARD...WHY is that? ALL you listen to propaganda that has only ONE purpose...to elect Republicans. Whatever Obama or the feds do will ALWAYS be the wrong thing, when ALL you listen to is right wing propaganda. TRY looking into these issues before you fart out your mouth, because your breath always smell like shit.

I just provided a link that proves the Jone Act accusations are FALSE, you fucking MORON...READ IT!

The Case Against Sand Berms in the Gulf: Begley - Newsweek

BP & BO administration have been lying to us all along. Terrel & I knew this months ago. I knew they cut the riser increasing the leak to relieve pressure on the well bore. How many times are you going to set back & take the lies you are being spoon fed & play politics with them. This country is full of fools.

They knew all along they would not be able to shut this well in from the top, but there is no reason they can't connect a new insulated full sized riser & let this oil flow unrestricted into tankers.

BP & BO administration have been lying to us all along. Terrel & I knew this months ago. I knew they cut the riser increasing the leak to relieve pressure on the well bore. How many times are you going to set back & take the lies you are being spoon fed & play politics with them. This country is full of fools.

They knew all along they would not be able to shut this well in from the top, but there is no reason they can't connect a new insulated full sized riser & let this oil flow unrestricted into tankers.

Link?

Let me tell you.. this has been a cluster since day one. We now have the feds criminalizing (D Class, $40,000 fine) media coverage of the spill, everytime something is tried, we are told to STOP, we had to stop skimming for TWO DAYS so lifejackets could be counted, we had to stop putting rocks down so the effects of the rocks could be studied, the President's OWN PEOPLE said NO to the moratorium, then they issued a moratorium citing THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

These bastards are up to no good... for sure. Thad Allen is a bitch for BP... watch, he'll be on the BP board at some point.

Yeah... very inspiring... THANKS!!!!

Last edited:

Link?

The Oil Drum

Could Damaged Oil Well Casing Lead to Underwater Tar Pit?

JPMorgan Chase is the No. 1 holder of stock ADR in BP. That distinction also has earned the Wall Street bank the title of “Global Ultimate Owner” of the oil giant, as it owns 28.34% of BP.

"Cant let a good crisis go to waste" ... they have to milk it so it works in their favor.

Hello Cap And TAX. By Design.

ToolsForFreedom.Com volume 3 i just got today tells the latest on the Gulf oil Disaster cover-up exposed.i new it from the start.if you go to this sight you can order the latest catalog .i get it on a Reg. basis for years talks about anything and everything you always wanted to know about corupt gov.

Seems like they just want more info about the risks of tightening the cap, how that will affect the well.

BP's work to cap its Gulf of Mexico gusher was in limbo Wednesday after the federal government raised concerns the operation could put damaging pressure on the busted well and make the leak worse.

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said the government didn't want potentially dangerous pressure tests on a new, tighter cap that has been placed on the well to go ahead until BP answers questions about possible risks.

I say plug the leak.....what more risk is there other then that it may not work.

This is just another lame excuse folks.

Wasn't it you and the rest of your ilk who just a month or so ago, were railing against Obama for not being involved ENOUGH? Piyush Jindal comes to mind.

Spin one again.
We did NOT want him doing what he cant do, such as find a solution. He should leave that to the professionals
We wanted hm to do what he CAN do, such as lift the Jones Act.

Why are you so misinformed? The people that are feeding you this propaganda are LYING to you. How many TIMES will you accept being lied to before you start to question the sources you rely on???

As far as leaving it to the professionals, those 'professionals' you worship FUCKED UP, BIG time. There was NO plan to handle this disaster...

N
O
N
E
!

Oil Spill, Foreign Help and the Jones Act

Q: Did Obama turn down foreign offers of assistance in cleaning up the Gulf oil spill? Did he refuse to waive Jones Act restrictions on foreign-flag vessels?

A: No to both questions. So far, offers from six foreign countries or entities have been accepted and only one offer has been rejected. Fifteen foreign-flag vessels are working on the cleanup, and none required a waiver.

Oil Spill, Foreign Help and the Jones Act | FactCheck.org

Wow. Talk about being misinformed.

It took Obama 70 days to finally accept foreign help and lift the Jones Act.
70 DAYS! And only becuase those of us that you claim were MISINFORMED started to speak out.

And as for "the professionals"......they did not fuck up. They were presented with an engineering nightmare and only QUALIFIED ENGINEERS were able to come up with viable ideas. SOme that did not work, but the effort was there.

But I guess you are one of those "people in the know" that believed that Obama spent 70 days sitting at his desk with a slide rule and applying the theory of limits to try to come up with a solution.

Jeez. You folks need to start to wake up. He is only a man with an education in Law. He is not a magician.

Spin one again.
We did NOT want him doing what he cant do, such as find a solution. He should leave that to the professionals
We wanted hm to do what he CAN do, such as lift the Jones Act.

Why are you so misinformed? The people that are feeding you this propaganda are LYING to you. How many TIMES will you accept being lied to before you start to question the sources you rely on???

As far as leaving it to the professionals, those 'professionals' you worship FUCKED UP, BIG time. There was NO plan to handle this disaster...

N
O
N
E
!

Q: Did Obama turn down foreign offers of assistance in cleaning up the Gulf oil spill? Did he refuse to waive Jones Act restrictions on foreign-flag vessels?

A: No to both questions. So far, offers from six foreign countries or entities have been accepted and only one offer has been rejected. Fifteen foreign-flag vessels are working on the cleanup, and none required a waiver.

Oil Spill, Foreign Help and the Jones Act | FactCheck.org

Wow. Talk about being misinformed.

It took Obama 70 days to finally accept foreign help and lift the Jones Act.
70 DAYS! And only becuase those of us that you claim were MISINFORMED started to speak out.

And as for "the professionals"......they did not fuck up. They were presented with an engineering nightmare and only QUALIFIED ENGINEERS were able to come up with viable ideas. SOme that did not work, but the effort was there.

But I guess you are one of those "people in the know" that believed that Obama spent 70 days sitting at his desk with a slide rule and applying the theory of limits to try to come up with a solution.

Jeez. You folks need to start to wake up. He is only a man with an education in Law. He is not a magician.

Did you READ the fact check I posted, or did you decide to just emote?

FULL QUESTION

Is it true that Obama blocked foreign help with cleaning up the Gulf oil spill because he refused to waive the Jones Act, which requires all boats to be American made and crewed by Americans to work in U.S. waters, even though it has been routinely waived for similar events?

FULL ANSWER

We’ve received several questions about the federal government’s response to the oil spill. This one claims that a provision of the Merchant Marine Act, called the Jones Act, has prohibited foreign vessels from entering U.S. waters and assisting in the cleanup.

Some critics have charged — falsely — that Obama’s refusal to waive the Jones Act has kept foreign vessels from assisting in cleanup efforts.

Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A true 'professional' is prepared for a possible catastrophe...BP was NOT...they built the fire truck after the house caught on fire.

Now that I have shown you that your sources LIED to you, will you still take what they say as truth?

It's capped and no longer flowering.
Keeping my fingers crossed till they cement downhole.

Forum List

Back