Sessions and his bible quoting.

The walls that need to be built are the walls between Separation of Church and State, and Trumps emolememts walls.
Imitating Sessions, but I picked much better verses. Next verse he will quote, "Slaves obey your masters".

Yeah, no. Next time you wanna try and use The Bible wrongly? Just smack yourself, k?

You mean I can't quote verses like the protestants do??? and the evangelicals?

I mean you don't comprehend it, therefore are unqualified to quote it and make statements.

I comprehend it just fine, better than Sessions or any Evans do , they just make money off of it.

No, you don't. It's readily apparent.

So I can't be like Fundamentalists and Evangelicals and just quote a verse, good I do not want to be like them. LOL. Actually I don't even like them around me.

So you are upset that he believes in obeying the law...

I don’t think that’s the best position

The Henry Gibson look a like Sessions has to go and the sooner the better/

The typical far right wingers above should go back to the first post and read ALL the scriptures listed before running their mouffs.

The Episcopal Diocese of Utah just spoke out about Sessions misuse of scripture:

"The use of the Bible by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to justify the inhumane policy of separating immigrant families is shameful."

I would advise that no one offend the children, thus saith Jesus.

This is why religion shouldn’t be allowed in politics. Government officials should be barred from mentioning religious quotes when discussing policies and laws.

You cannot rule a nation based on religious text because not everyone believes in the same fairy tale book as you and some citizens don’t even buy into religion.

When I become a government official I’m going to quote things from Lord of the rings to justify policies.

In re Pence:

"I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order"

Methinks Pence lied, or mixed up his wording, his silence on the issue of Sessions' and Trump's cold heart immigration policy isn't how the Nuns described Jesus.

Maybe Pence meant, I'm a Republican, and a Callous Conservative who will do anything to benefit myself.

When I become a government official I’m going to quote things from Lord of the rings to justify policies.

I'd suggest using quotes from Animal Farm. For example:

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Clearly, the animals in the swamp adhere to this ideology.

No Christian supports Trump's separating children from their parents at the border, and then putting them in kennel-like cages.

Forum List

Back