Sessions and DoJ Need to Smash Urban Political Corruption

Sessions IS political corruption. And he's just another slime ball who "forgot" he had met with Russians - how many times?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Now for the truth about Sessions and the Russians:
Sessions stood in a receiving line and one in the long line he was shaking hands with was Russian....
IMPEACH IMPEACH
Guess a handshake constitutes a major scandal.

The current corrupt batch of Republicans in Washington, DC, hold no "high moral ground" and are not competent to clean-up Democratic urban corruption.

The current corrupt batch of Republicans in Washington, DC, hold no "high moral ground" and are not competent to clean-up Democratic urban corruption.
They American people think so. Voters elect Republicans at local, state, and federal level.

They American people think so. Voters elect Republicans at local, state, and federal level.

And will continue to do so as long as the Democrats continue to represent the UN and the UN's agenda at the expense of our country.

The republicans think they can govern our urban cities better than democrats. Funny.
The voters don't.
Plus there has been a lot of progress in many of the cities, Newark NJ for one, by Cory Booker.
Maybe you repukes can redistrict all the cities in your favor like you have in so many other places.
You fuckers thought you could do healthcare better and you've proven you CAN'T. The Senate bill waits for a vote so they can send billions of dollars of tax breaks for the rich and throw 23 million people from health insurance.
Is that why there are 33 states with republican governors now? Obama killed your party, and you kissed his ass all the way.

Oh, there's no question that Big City political corruption (a.k.a. the Democratic Party) needs to be (metaphorically) sandblasted out of existence.

It's just that the corrupt pekkerwoods presently occupying the relevant offices in Washington DC live in glass houses and cannot throw stones.
Democrats control federal government from within Civil Service and liberal new media. But that is changing...fast. Why do Republicans keep winning at all levels of government and why did Trump get elected? If Democrats continue with Russia fantasy they will never become introspective enough to change.
Russian fantasy?
17 intelligence agencies were firmly convinced Russia hacked our election to help Clinton lose.
Why won't Trump ever address this FACT?
What's he scared of?
What's he doing to prevent this from happening again which EVERYONE thinks will. happen.
Why did he consistently ask federal agencies to stop the investigations?
As Carl Bernstein has stated," he does not act like an innocent man."
Russian fantasy my ass.
Trump has nothing to do with it, but Obama knew about it and done nothing. But anyway Russia didn't influence anything. You ran the worst candidate you could.

Sessions should put together an effort by Justice Department to investigate the urban Democratic Party corruption in our large cities. Detroit, Chicago, New York City, Atlanta, and L.A. should be top of the list. Why are U.S. cities urban shit holes? Because Democrats have ran them into the ground. Put together and effort like the one that brought down the Mafia. Here is an idiot writer for liberal New Republic advocating bringing political corruption BACK to the cities. Shit...it never has went away.
Democrats Should Bring Back the Political Machines

Let me guess, you are suffering from a bad case of lifetime-of-disappointment?

Oh, there's no question that Big City political corruption (a.k.a. the Democratic Party) needs to be (metaphorically) sandblasted out of existence.

It's just that the corrupt pekkerwoods presently occupying the relevant offices in Washington DC live in glass houses and cannot throw stones.
Democrats control federal government from within Civil Service and liberal new media. But that is changing...fast. Why do Republicans keep winning at all levels of government and why did Trump get elected? If Democrats continue with Russia fantasy they will never become introspective enough to change.
Russian fantasy?
17 intelligence agencies were firmly convinced Russia hacked our election to help Clinton lose.
Why won't Trump ever address this FACT?
What's he scared of?
What's he doing to prevent this from happening again which EVERYONE thinks will. happen.
Why did he consistently ask federal agencies to stop the investigations?
As Carl Bernstein has stated," he does not act like an innocent man."
Russian fantasy my ass.

Once again tard you really believe the US Coast gaurd investigated Trump and Russia? They are part of the 17/agency's propaganda tool.

Sessions and the DOJ need to act to restore the American people's belief that there is only one America, that there is only 1 set of laws, and NO ONE is above those laws.

Session does that by 1st indicting Hillary Clintonfor the laws she broke, as per Comey's testimony.

Sessions does that by prosecuting former US AG Eric Holder for Perjury, Susan Rice for illegally releasing classified information and for illegally unmasking American citizens, CIA Director Brennan for illegally spying on Congress, Ex-FBI Director Comey for sharing classified info with a 3rd party, the Intel Ageny crimnals for Felony Espionage, Huna Abedin for illegally mishandling classified, etc...

I do not believe that is correct.

To my way of thinking, the reluctant choosing of Evil A over Evil B is not a mandate for Evil A in such matters.

Mainstream GOP (Trumpian) platform planks included Illegal Aliens, Muslims, jobs, foreign policy and 'draining the swamp' in Washington DC.

Urban violence was a side-note.

I seriously doubt that very many who voted for Trump give two $hits one way or another about the inner cities and how many feral Blacks slaughter each other.

I do not believe that is correct.

To my way of thinking, the reluctant choosing of Evil A over Evil B is not a mandate for Evil A in such matters.

Mainstream GOP (Trumpian) platform planks included Illegal Aliens, Muslims, jobs, foreign policy and 'draining the swamp' in Washington DC.

Urban violence was a side-note.

I seriously doubt that very many who voted for Trump give two $hits one way or another about the inner cities and how many feral Blacks slaughter each other.
And "A" runs the government. Elections matter to make policy. There are no bystanders in politics.

Forum List

Back