Can Democrats carry both Senility and corruption for 15 more months?

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
If we assume Democrats don't have elections permanently rigged in rotting cities run by Democrats in swing states--like Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta---assuming they don't----are they not in a terrible dilemma as to whether they can carry the old fool along for 15 more long months?

Can they stonewall giving up true unredacted Biden banking records and/or having members of the Biden Family put under oath: for 15 months. Well, if the DOJ is as corrupt as currently appears---YES.

Can they keep the ever-accumulating evidence of corruption away from the mass of America for 15 more months? Well, the Major Media is clearly a partner with the Democratic Party. NYT, Wapo, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are as Woke as Kamala Harris. The average American has to work and raise kids. He/She has only a few minutes a day for news. Fox has only 3 million viewers. So YES, they likely figure they can keep a lid on the Truth for 15 more months. Look how long it took to get to the Truth on the obviously bogus Russia Scam.

But will the old fool be able to even read a teleprompter in a year? By October of 2024 will he be Face Planting with metronomic regularity?

Try to think like a Democrat in a rotting city silo. Aren't even they worried?

If we assume Democrats don't have elections permanently rigged in rotting cities run by Democrats in swing states--like Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta---assuming they don't----are they not in a terrible dilemma as to whether they can carry the old fool along for 15 more long months?

Can they stonewall giving up true unredacted Biden banking records and/or having members of the Biden Family put under oath: for 15 months. Well, if the DOJ is as corrupt as currently appears---YES.

Can they keep the ever-accumulating evidence of corruption away from the mass of America for 15 more months? Well, the Major Media is clearly a partner with the Democratic Party. NYT, Wapo, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are as Woke as Kamala Harris. The average American has to work and raise kids. He/She has only a few minutes a day for news. Fox has only 3 million viewers. So YES, they likely figure they can keep a lid on the Truth for 15 more months. Look how long it took to get to the Truth on the obviously bogus Russia Scam.

But will the old fool be able to even read a teleprompter in a year? By October of 2024 will he be Face Planting with metronomic regularity?

You sure are assuming a lot.

Keeping a lid on it just means that the pot will explode during the Presidential debates. Joe WILL have to answer a lot of tough questions and accusations, and im skeptical that he will be able to give good answers. That will be terrible timing for the dems.

Keeping a lid on it just means that the pot will explode during the Presidential debates. Joe WILL have to answer a lot of tough questions and accusations, and im skeptical that he will be able to give good answers. That will be terrible timing for the dems.
Thank you for the response. I am just trying to put myself in the shoes of Democratic Decision Makers--mostly Obama acolytes, I expect.

You are right, the debates may be their worst fear. Aren't some of them afraid he won't be able to give coherent answers? Maybe that they can't even put him out there at all?

I am betting the negotiations are going on with Newsome right now--Can they control him? And how do they dump Kamala without angering their most loyal constituency?

They gotta be thinking about these things. Joe just seems to me like too much of a risk.

The short answer is Yes since they control the DOJ, FBI and 95 percent of all Media. Who will force them to admit their wrongdoing against America?

He's not having the rages that often go with dementia.

They don't even want to be near him alone.

Biden privately curses out staffers leading some to avoid solo meetings with him: report​

This article is more than 3 years old

'A lying, dog-faced pony soldier': just what was Joe Biden talking about?​

POLITICS

‘You’re a damn liar, man!’ – Joe Biden blasts Iowa voter, calls him ‘fat’ after man repeats Ukraine smear​

They don't even want to be near him alone.

Biden privately curses out staffers leading some to avoid solo meetings with him: report​

This article is more than 3 years old

'A lying, dog-faced pony soldier': just what was Joe Biden talking about?​

POLITICS

‘You’re a damn liar, man!’ – Joe Biden blasts Iowa voter, calls him ‘fat’ after man repeats Ukraine smear​

Are they as bad as Trump's tantrums?

Thank you for the response. I am just trying to put myself in the shoes of Democratic Decision Makers--mostly Obama acolytes, I expect.

You are right, the debates may be their worst fear. Aren't some of them afraid he won't be able to give coherent answers? Maybe that they can't even put him out there at all?

I am betting the negotiations are going on with Newsome right now--Can they control him? And how do they dump Kamala without angering their most loyal constituency?

They gotta be thinking about these things. Joe just seems to me like too much of a risk.
The dems are in a really bad position. If they put Joe in the debates, its likely to end in disaster. If they keep him out of the debates and he ALSO doesnt do any campaigning, good luck finding enthusiasm to vote for him. I think they are fucked either way.

The dems are in a really bad position. If they put Joe in the debates, its likely to end in disaster. If they keep him out of the debates and he ALSO doesnt do any campaigning, good luck finding enthusiasm to vote for him. I think they are fucked either way.
Think what you want.
Four more years!

Like when you assumed Trump was a Russian asset because "The News" told you so.

Oh wait.

Actually it's nothing like that.
Trump contributed to those beliefs. IMO he's too stupid to be a Russian asset. He can't shut up.

Forum List

Back