Can Democrats carry both Senility and corruption for 15 more months?

If we assume Democrats don't have elections permanently rigged in rotting cities run by Democrats in swing states--like Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta---assuming they don't----are they not in a terrible dilemma as to whether they can carry the old fool along for 15 more long months?

Can they stonewall giving up true unredacted Biden banking records and/or having members of the Biden Family put under oath: for 15 months. Well, if the DOJ is as corrupt as currently appears---YES.

Can they keep the ever-accumulating evidence of corruption away from the mass of America for 15 more months? Well, the Major Media is clearly a partner with the Democratic Party. NYT, Wapo, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are as Woke as Kamala Harris. The average American has to work and raise kids. He/She has only a few minutes a day for news. Fox has only 3 million viewers. So YES, they likely figure they can keep a lid on the Truth for 15 more months. Look how long it took to get to the Truth on the obviously bogus Russia Scam.

But will the old fool be able to even read a teleprompter in a year? By October of 2024 will he be Face Planting with metronomic regularity?

Try to think like a Democrat in a rotting city silo. Aren't even they worried?
Not only are they not worried, they are LOVING all this.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

They’re called Democrats.

I don't believe that Biden will be the democratic nominee in 2024. He was too old when he ran in 2020. Republicans should really start to consider someone other than Trump. Preferably someone without a southern drawl.

Keeping a lid on it just means that the pot will explode during the Presidential debates. Joe WILL have to answer a lot of tough questions and accusations, and im skeptical that he will be able to give good answers. That will be terrible timing for the dems.

I thought Budeb handled the hecklers quite deftly at the State of the Union Address. He even got the Republicans to give him a standing ovation

Trump walked off stage after his first debate with Biden in 2020 saying "Nobody would vote for Biden after that one", but even right wing media called his performance "awful".

I thought Budeb handled the hecklers quite deftly at the State of the Union Address. He even got the Republicans to give him a standing ovation

Trump walked off stage after his first debate with Biden in 2020 saying "Nobody would vote for Biden after that one", but even right wing media called his performance "awful".

And what the fuck does any of that have to do with my post? Buckle up, dark days are ahead for you guys. Why you ever pinned your hopes on Biden being innocent is a complete fucking mystery, but you will reap the whirlwind for it.

And what the fuck does any of that have to do with my post? Buckle up, dark days are ahead for you guys. Why you ever pinned your hopes on Biden being innocent is a complete fucking mystery, but you will reap the whirlwind for it.

It has everything to do with your claims that Biden has dementia

If we assume Democrats don't have elections permanently rigged in rotting cities run by Democrats in swing states--like Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta---assuming they don't----are they not in a terrible dilemma as to whether they can carry the old fool along for 15 more long months?

Can they stonewall giving up true unredacted Biden banking records and/or having members of the Biden Family put under oath: for 15 months. Well, if the DOJ is as corrupt as currently appears---YES.

Can they keep the ever-accumulating evidence of corruption away from the mass of America for 15 more months? Well, the Major Media is clearly a partner with the Democratic Party. NYT, Wapo, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are as Woke as Kamala Harris. The average American has to work and raise kids. He/She has only a few minutes a day for news. Fox has only 3 million viewers. So YES, they likely figure they can keep a lid on the Truth for 15 more months. Look how long it took to get to the Truth on the obviously bogus Russia Scam.

But will the old fool be able to even read a teleprompter in a year? By October of 2024 will he be Face Planting with metronomic regularity?

Try to think like a Democrat in a rotting city silo. Aren't even they worried?

Republicans have been carrying senility and corruption for the past eight years now and counting.

Trump is telling everyone he’s running against Barack Obama at his rallies. And that he’s going to prosecute everyone the Bidens, Gen. Milley, - everyone who’s ever criticized or opposed Trump is going to jail or worse. He’s talked about executing General Milley for treason.

Trumps second administration will completely dismantled the constitution and the federal government. This isn’t a political campaign. This is attempt number 2 to end democracy in the USA.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Trumps second administration will completely dismantled the constitution and the federal government. This isn’t a political campaign. This is attempt number 2 to end democracy in the USA.

Good Lord you guys are brainwashed AND stupid. Don’t worry, this corrupt administration, along with help from the corrupt 3 letter agencies will not likely allow Trump to be re-elected no matter how many votes he may receive. Now THAT is how you destroy a country.

The dems are in a really bad position. If they put Joe in the debates, its likely to end in disaster. If they keep him out of the debates and he ALSO doesnt do any campaigning, good luck finding enthusiasm to vote for him. I think they are fucked either way.

As long as they keep their unverifiable mail in ballots energized, they will be okay.

I don't believe that Biden will be the democratic nominee in 2024. He was too old when he ran in 2020. Republicans should really start to consider someone other than Trump. Preferably someone without a southern drawl.

Who running has a southern drawl?

It has everything to do with your claims that Biden has dementia
I never said anything about dimentia, but if youd like to talk about it, he does clearly show significant mental deterioration. Are you denying that fact?

I never said anything about dimentia, but if youd like to talk about it, he does clearly show significant mental deterioration. Are you denying that fact?

Yes I am. Joe Biden has always stumbled over his words and been gaffe prone because of his stuttering. He’s the same guy he’s always been.

I look at all that he’s accomplished in the last 2+ years, and the depth and breadth of his legislative agenda and no one who is suffering from dementia could have ever accomplished this.

Joe Biden has passed more significant legislation since his inauguration than any President since FDR.

He has restored and rebuilt the NATO alliance, simply on the basis of his foreign-policy experience and personal negotiating skills.

And his handling of President Xi and the Chinese government has been nothing short of masterful.

Xi has been boxed in militarily. Chinese domination of the semi conductor market is dead in the water due to the CHIPS Act, and Xi say and said nothing this past week when Biden again repeated that Xi is a dictator.

Trump is the guy who is showing significant signs of intellectual decline over the past few years and his father died of Alzheimer’s, which is hereditary.

Yes I am. Joe Biden has always stumbled over his words and been gaffe prone because of his stuttering. He’s the same guy he’s always been.

I look at all that he’s accomplished in the last 2+ years, and the depth and breadth of his legislative agenda and no one who is suffering from dementia could have ever accomplished this.

Joe Biden has passed more significant legislation since his inauguration than any President since FDR.

He has restored and rebuilt the NATO alliance, simply on the basis of his foreign-policy experience and personal negotiating skills.

And his handling of President Xi and the Chinese government has been nothing short of masterful.

Xi has been boxed in militarily. Chinese domination of the semi conductor market is dead in the water due to the CHIPS Act, and Xi say and said nothing this past week when Biden again repeated that Xi is a dictator.

Trump is the guy who is showing significant signs of intellectual decline over the past few years and his father died of Alzheimer’s, which is hereditary.
Good luck with that horseshit defense of Biden. No ones gonna believe a fucking word of that. Everyone in the god damn world sees his steep mental decline.

Last edited:
Good luck with that horseshit defense of Biden. No ones gonna believe a fucking word of that. Everyone in the god damn world sees his steep mental decline.

In other words, I gave you a detailed explanation with examples and links, you called me a liar and then made unsupported claims that Joe Biden is senile.

If "everyone" can see his mental decline, why are so many world leaders, legislators, and politicians on both side of the aisle saying otherwise.

You can't even find a credible link saying people have concerns about his behaviour. Just tik tok and right wing billionaire media. Liars all.

You are truly retarded.

I warned all you peak brain Dem sheeple not to put Biden in the White House, that he would destroy your party. So I don't want to hear any crying and complaining from Democrats.

Forum List

Back