Sessions and DoJ Need to Smash Urban Political Corruption

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Sessions should put together an effort by Justice Department to investigate the urban Democratic Party corruption in our large cities. Detroit, Chicago, New York City, Atlanta, and L.A. should be top of the list. Why are U.S. cities urban shit holes? Because Democrats have ran them into the ground. Put together and effort like the one that brought down the Mafia. Here is an idiot writer for liberal New Republic advocating bringing political corruption BACK to the cities. Shit...it never has went away.
Democrats Should Bring Back the Political Machines

Sessions IS political corruption. And he's just another slime ball who "forgot" he had met with Russians - how many times?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
He is a good and honorable man. Now he is AG. Needs to investigate corruption with urban Democratic machines. Will be hard because of so many corrupt Democratic moles hiding in federal government.

The republicans think they can govern our urban cities better than democrats. Funny.
The voters don't.
Plus there has been a lot of progress in many of the cities, Newark NJ for one, by Cory Booker.
Maybe you repukes can redistrict all the cities in your favor like you have in so many other places.
You fuckers thought you could do healthcare better and you've proven you CAN'T. The Senate bill waits for a vote so they can send billions of dollars of tax breaks for the rich and throw 23 million people from health insurance.

Sessions IS political corruption. And he's just another slime ball who "forgot" he had met with Russians - how many times?

He is a good and honorable man. Now he is AG. Needs to investigate corruption with urban Democratic machines. Will be hard because of so many corrupt Democratic moles hiding in federal government.
Honorable men don't commit treason, fail to disclose meetings with Russians and lie under oath about it.
Do you not know this or just too partisan to admit it?

Honorable men don't commit treason, fail to disclose meetings with Russians and lie under oath about it.
You live in fantasyland. No treason committed. Keep on with that storyline and you people will lose more elections. Look in the mirror...you are a partisan.

The republicans think they can govern our urban cities better than democrats. Funny.
The voters don't.
Plus there has been a lot of progress in many of the cities, Newark NJ for one, by Cory Booker.
Maybe you repukes can redistrict all the cities in your favor like you have in so many other places.
You fuckers thought you could do healthcare better and you've proven you CAN'T. The Senate bill waits for a vote so they can send billions of dollars of tax breaks for the rich and throw 23 million people from health insurance.

That's because voters think short term, "me me me". Like Canadian cops who stab American and European corporations in the back, until people like me out them and then they have an unfortunate economic situation which politicians can't explain.

Put it this way, let's see how much these voters love such leadership when their taxes go up excessively and their debt rating drops because their debt is out of control. They will be flocking to better run cities, if they have the character to understand they will now have to work hard, no more freebies on the back of future generations.

Last edited:
Oh, there's no question that Big City political corruption (a.k.a. the Democratic Party) needs to be (metaphorically) sandblasted out of existence.

It's just that the corrupt pekkerwoods presently occupying the relevant offices in Washington DC live in glass houses and cannot throw stones.

Oh, there's no question that Big City political corruption (a.k.a. the Democratic Party) needs to be (metaphorically) sandblasted out of existence.

It's just that the corrupt pekkerwoods presently occupying the relevant offices in Washington DC live in glass houses and cannot throw stones.
Democrats control federal government from within Civil Service and liberal new media. But that is changing...fast. Why do Republicans keep winning at all levels of government and why did Trump get elected? If Democrats continue with Russia fantasy they will never become introspective enough to change.

You live in fantasyland. No treason committed. Keep on with that storyline and you people will lose more elections. Look in the mirror...you are a partisan.
Liar. Why didn't Sessions document his meetings with Russians? You When you do something secretively, you know you're doing something wrong.
A good president will pick an independent AG not someone who will be his lackey.
The racist garden gnome was picked for one reason only. To kiss Trump's ass.

Liar. Why didn't Sessions document his meetings with Russians? You When you do something secretively, you know you're doing something wrong.
A good president will pick an independent AG not someone who will be his lackey.
What are you resisting? Keep on with Russia blather...GOP will continue to win.

Democrats control federal government from within Civil Service and liberal new media. But that is changing...fast. Why do Republicans keep winning at all levels of government and why did Trump get elected? If Democrats continue with Russia fantasy they will never become introspective enough to change.
Russian fantasy?
17 intelligence agencies were firmly convinced Russia hacked our election to help Clinton lose.
Why won't Trump ever address this FACT?
What's he scared of?
What's he doing to prevent this from happening again which EVERYONE thinks will. happen.
Why did he consistently ask federal agencies to stop the investigations?
As Carl Bernstein has stated," he does not act like an innocent man."
Russian fantasy my ass.

Bush can't answer any of my questions posed to him. Wonder why?
Had to change the subject. That's the sign of a coward or someone who doesn't know the answers.
I'm resisting anything and everything Putin's Puppet does.
All of it is bad for America.

Bush can't answer any of my questions posed to him. Wonder why?
Had to change the subject. That's the sign of a coward or someone who doesn't know the answers.
I'm resisting anything and everything Putin's Puppet does.
All of it is bad for America.
Don't try to pirate my thread with your Russia bullshit.

Now for the truth about Sessions and the Russians:
Sessions stood in a receiving line and one in the long line he was shaking hands with was Russian....
IMPEACH IMPEACH

Forum List

Back