Seriously?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
obama-pirate.jpg

I'm not going to mock President Obama but seriously? This is what he spends his self proclaimed "limited time" on?

Last edited:
So he took 5 minutes out of his day to have a laugh and blow off some steam. I don't think its that big of a deal...

• Banned
So he took 5 minutes out of his day to have a laugh and blow off some steam. I don't think its that big of a deal...

He takes 5 minutes out of every 5 minutes to blow off steam and campaign. And he's been doing it for over 18 months.

His primary job is to run the nation...you do realize that, don't you?

It's is a big deal when you snub Heads of State.

He takes 5 minutes out of every 5 minutes to blow off steam and campaign. And he's been doing it for over 18 months.

Snubbing the Zionist Head of state isn't a big deal.

That guy needs to be reminded who the landlord is.

• Banned

Snubbing the Zionist Head of state isn't a big deal.

That guy needs to be reminded who the landlord is.

That "tenet" is minding the "store" for you. When Iran goes nuclear, you'll be looking for a new tenet.

That "tenet" is minding the "store" for you. When Iran goes nuclear, you'll be looking for a new tenet.
Sounds good to me........... :cool:

Shouldn't you be out killing Americans like you advocated yesterday?

Yeah I know, You have a one word vocabulary.

And? :cool:

By the way, I'm not playing your little game after this reply to you. Another worthless POS goes on ignore.

:eusa_hand:

Another worthless POS goes on ignore.

:eusa_hand:

Ignoring is for pantywaists. I've decided there's an inverse relationship between actual tough guy status and username.

In your case, pussy is about right if you think being tough can be shown via a message board. Maybe you and Sunni Man can go gloat over Americans being killed in the ME. Trolls of a feather flock together.

Last edited:
obama-pirate.jpg

I'm not going to mock President Obama but seriously? This is what he spends his self proclaimed "limited time" on?

Aww.. We should give him a break. After all, he's actually had to attend security briefings in the last few days instead of getting the summary on his Ipad. He's working hard. It's tough being Jimmy Carter

obama-pirate.jpg

Aww.. We should give him a break. After all, he's actually had to attend security briefings in the last few days instead of getting the summary on his Ipad. He's working hard. It's tough being Jimmy Carter

I read that too. He really goes the distance when forced to. :lol:

Forum List

Back