Seriously?

obama-pirate.jpg

I'm not going to mock President Obama but seriously? This is what he spends his self proclaimed "limited time" on?

Aww.. We should give him a break. After all, he's actually had to attend security briefings in the last few days instead of getting the summary on his Ipad. He's working hard. It's tough being Jimmy Carter

:D

At least Jimmy didn't come off like he was a White House reality star trying to give Kim Kardashian a run for her money.

Bam Bam will go down as "Mr. Celebrity" President.

That "tenet" is minding the "store" for you. When Iran goes nuclear, you'll be looking for a new tenet.
Sounds good to me........... :cool:

Shouldn't you be out killing Americans like you advocated yesterday?

Yeah I know, You have a one word vocabulary.

And? :cool:

By the way, I'm not playing your little game after this reply to you. Another worthless POS goes on ignore.

:eusa_hand:

who was the other assclown who put the whole board on ignore because he was a thin skinned wuss with a double digit iq?

Sounds good to me........... :cool:

By the way, I'm not playing your little game after this reply to you. Another worthless POS goes on ignore.

who was the other assclown who put the whole board on ignore because he was a thin skinned wuss with a double digit iq?

Wasn't it MikeK? I think I'm on his ignore list, too. I kind of see it as a compliment, really.

Wasn't it MikeK? I think I'm on his ignore list, too. I kind of see it as a compliment, really.

yeah, there was him, but there was another nutbar who wanted to go back to an absolute monarchy who did it too.

i think at the end the only one he didn't have on ignore was himself

Forum List

Back