More Desantis nomsense slapped down

So employers can have classes teaching their employers that white privilege doesn’t exist and that we should all be treated equally? They must submit to and agree with the premise of said course if they want to remain employed.
They certainly can have mandatory training like that.

But I’d be careful, because there could be public opinion blowback.

You are kidding yourself if you believe the left would allow such training.

You are kidding yourself if you believe the left would allow such training.
It‘s funny how you automatically assume the left is as authoritarian as you are.

Tell me how the constitution and first amendment would allow this law?

It‘s funny how you automatically assume the left is as authoritarian as you are.

Tell me how the constitution and first amendment would allow this law?

I don’t have to assume anything. The evidence is front and center. The Democrats and the FBI worked with Twitter and Facebook to bury stories about Hunter’s laptop, which they KNEW to be legitimate. Legitimate or not, what happened to free speech? Yes, the left is VERY authoritarian.

I don’t have to assume anything. The evidence is front and center. The Democrats and the FBI worked with Twitter and Facebook to bury stories about Hunter’s laptop, which they KNEW to be legitimate. Legitimate or not, what happened to free speech? Yes, the left is VERY authoritarian.
No one force anyone to do anything and in fact Twitter and Facebook often did not do what the FBI recommended. The FBI also never told anyone to do anything about the laptop story. That's just a right wing hoax.

Here we have the real authoritarians making certain viewpoints illegal.

Of course not. Reasonable people can disagree about certain aspects of damn near anything.

When I said there are questions as to how it is being promoted, you said: "How it is being promoted? That's where conspiracy theory nuts come into the picture."
The implication here seems to be that anyone who disagrees with any aspect of DEI or how it is promoted is a conspiracy nut.
It takes a MAGA conspiacy nut to come up with all the silly unfounded accusaions that they spout.
Irrelevant. "MAGA conspiracy nuts" are not the only ones who take issue with it.

So employers can have classes teaching their employers that white privilege doesn’t exist and that we should all be treated equally? They must submit to and agree with the premise of said course if they want to remain employed.

You mean, like the blowback that is now happening against this bigoted DEI bullshit?

LOL…Russia does all of those things too but when Trump supports anything Russia does, he is somehow a Russia lover. See how it works?
No. There are lots of things that opponents might do alike, but it takes an idiot like trump to believe putin over our own intelligence.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
No. There are lots of things that opponents might do alike, but it takes an idiot like trump to believe putin over our own intelligence.
The typical MAGA excuse (the only one that is half rational) is that Trump merely wanted to agree with Putin because he didn't want to insult him or accuse him to his face.

In which case, Trump is just a wuss.

When I said there are questions as to how it is being promoted, you said: "How it is being promoted? That's where conspiracy theory nuts come into the picture."
The implication here seems to be that anyone who disagrees with any aspect of DEI or how it is promoted is a conspiracy nut.

Irrelevant. "MAGA conspiracy nuts" are not the only ones who take issue with it.
So name a rational reason for blanket opposition to DEI. As I said, reasonable people might disagree on some small aspects of it's implimentation, but it takes a conspiracy theory nut to claim it is some sort of attack an white people.

The typical MAGA excuse (the only one that is half rational) is that Trump merely wanted to agree with Putin because he didn't want to insult him or accuse him to his face.

In which case, Trump is just a wuss.
A president's words have an imact on the world. Trump is too stupid to know that.

A president's words have an imact [sic] on the world. Trump is too stupid to know that.

Fuck the rest of the world. The duty of the President of the United States—as well as of every other elected official in our country—is to represent and promote the interests of the American people; not to sell us out in favor of any foreign interests.

For any American government official to put any foreign interests above that of the American people is malfeasance.

Fuck the rest of the world. The duty of the President of the United States—as well as of every other elected official in our country—is to represent and promote the interests of the American people; not to sell us out in favor of any foreign interests.

For any American government official to put any foreign interests above that of the American people is malfeasance.
So you agree that trump was a traitor to take the word of Putin over our own agencies. You might not be as stupid as your posts indicate.

So you agree that trump was a traitor to take the word of Putin over our own agencies. You might not be as stupid as your posts indicate.

strawman.jpg

You might have a pont if trump hadn't actually chose Putin's word over our own agencies.
Yeah, I can't think of any valid reason why Trump and they mistrust our intelligence agencies. Lol

So name a rational reason for blanket opposition to DEI.

Blanket opposition to DEI is your hangup, not mine.
As I said, reasonable people might disagree on some small aspects of it's implimentation, but it takes a conspiracy theory nut to claim it is some sort of attack an white people.
If any DEI training specifically points a finger at white people by, say, bringing up white privilege then, if not an attack per se, it contradicts the very spirit and principle of diversity and inclusion.

Either DEI is about promoting diversity, equity and inclusion or it is not. If it is then topics like white privilege have no place there. Another reason the topic of white privilege has no place in DEI training is because it is entirely subjective.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Blanket opposition to DEI is your hangup, not mine.

If any DEI training specifically points a finger at white people by, say, bringing up white privilege then, if not an attack per se, it contradicts the very spirit and principle of diversity and inclusion.

Either DEI is about promoting diversity, equity and inclusion or it is not. If it is then topics like white privilege have no place there. Another reason the topic of white privilege has no place in DEI training is because it is entirely subjective.
Without an honest evaluation of history, we can't know what to fix.

Forum List

Back