U.S. Probably At Point Of No Return If Obama Wins

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Mark Levin: U.S. Probably At Point Of No Return If Obama Wins | RealClearPolitics

Sean Hannity: I would like to see a more aggressive articulation of conservative principles as you're saying, but do you see that this election goes the wrong way, is this the point of no return?

Mark Levin: In my mind, it's probably yes. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to fight the rest of my life. I’m not going to curl up in a fetal position and leave my family exposed to this. But it’s going to make the battle a 1000 times more difficult.

We have a Congress that seems incapable of responding to it, utterly timid and cowardly. We have a Supreme Court, even if you look at John Roberts that gives its imprimatur to the most outrageous power grab by the federal government in our lifetimes. So basically, rather than checks and balances of the federal government, we have collusion by the branches of government against the individual and the states.

Last edited:
Dude.......no worries. Hes not winning. My post election party has been planned for months and months now........a big part of which will be watching the returns rolll in over at MSNBC.

The economy is shit and the middle of the world is on fire. The incumbent is well under 50%. That = a loss........and electorally, its gonna be a blowout.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I think we are already done

This administration pushed us over the cliff

nice work people...explain that to your grandchildren...SAD

A perfect example of how the division pimps get their side foaming at the mouth.

Notice he says, "it's probably yes. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to fight the rest of my life." He's hedging his bets so he can keep his listeners if Romney loses.

The division pimps are making a bad situation far worse.

Po' babys. All doom and gloom.

Tell you what, throw open the door of the single wide, clear the beer cans from out of the path, and go down to the employment office, and get a job. Then the world will look so much brighter to you. If more of you people in the red states did that, then there would not be so many of the 47% in those states. And an employed 'Conservative' is one less person we liberals have to support.

Tell you what, throw open the door of the single wide, clear the beer cans from out of the path, and go down to the employment office, and get a job. Then the world will look so much brighter to you. If more of you people in the red states did that, then there would not be so many of the 47% in those states. And an employed 'Conservative' is one less person we liberals have to support.

LMFAO....you are too funny. Ever consider stand up comedy as a profession? With lines like that you will have people dropping off their chairs with laughter.

wow, very ugly..but nothing new...this is that LIBERAL compassion for people

A perfect example of how the division pimps get their side foaming at the mouth.

Notice he says, "it's probably yes. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to fight the rest of my life." He's hedging his bets so he can keep his listeners if Romney loses.

I don't think that he doing any such thing. You may not like what he said but do you even listen to his show? I'll bet not. He believes what he says. He's not hedging a thing. He's been bashing Romney on a daily basis and calling the party Repubicans.

He's done shows projecting ahead on what to do WHEN Romney loses. I don't tout talking heads easily. But I have the utmost respect for him. He's brilliant. Listen to more than one show and you just might learn a few things.

I sincerely doubt he's trying to retain listeners. Rush bashes Republicans from time to time. President Obama is in office. Limbaugh's ratings are better than ever. After the election if Romney loses, people will still tune in to hear what he thinks. By your line of thinking Limbaugh's show will be cancelled. I doubt it will.

Levin doen't even do television. The only show he guests on is Hannity because they are friends and do chairty work for the military families together.

You want pimps...tune into MSNBC...Bashir, Matthews, Scarborough, Maddow...and the head pimp himself..."Not So" Sharpton!

Last edited:

I don't think that he doing any such thing. You may not like what he said but do you even listen to his show? I'll bet not. He believes what he says. He's not hedging a thing. He's been bashing Romney on a daily basis and calling the party Repubicans.

I sincerely doubt he's trying to retain listeners. Rush bashes Republicans from time to time. President Obama is in office. Limbaugh's ratings are betetr than ever. After the election if Romney loses, people will still tune in to hear what he thinks.

Levin doen't even do television. The only show he guests on is Hannity because they are friends and do chairty work for the military families together.

Yes, I tune Levin in almost every day. He -- like Limbaugh, Hannity, Maddow, O'Donnell and Schultz -- has a vested interest in keeping his "side" as angry at the other "side" as possible.

Does he "believe what he says"? -- Like the other division pimps, it's possible that he has convinced himself that his "side" is always right. A person can condition their subconscious to believe all kinds of things. But he does precisely what the others do - he takes a "fact" and spins it entirely in his direction while avoiding and ignoring all contrary evidence. I don't know about you, but to me, that's dishonest.

And what does he get for dividing people? Higher ratings, more income, more job security.

The "fans" of these division pimps are not only being used, they're contributing to our decay.

I sincerely doubt he's trying to retain listeners. Rush bashes Republicans from time to time. President Obama is in office. Limbaugh's ratings are betetr than ever. After the election if Romney loses, people will still tune in to hear what he thinks.

Yes, I tune Levin in almost every day. He -- like Limbaugh, Hannity, Maddow, O'Donnell and Schultz -- has a vested interest in keeping his "side" as angry at the other "side" as possible.

Does he "believe what he says"? -- Like the other division pimps, it's possible that he has convinced himself that his "side" is always right. A person can condition their subconscious to believe all kinds of things. But he does precisely what the others do - he takes a "fact" and spins it entirely in his direction while avoiding and ignoring all contrary evidence. I don't know about you, but to me, that's dishonest.

And what does he get for dividing people? Higher ratings, more income, more job security.

The "fans" of these division pimps are not only being used, they're contributing to our decay.

"The "fans" of these division pimps are not only being used, they're contributing to our decay."

I think I can think for myself quite well thank you.

"Yes, I tune Levin in almost every day" "The "fans" of these division pimps are not only being used, they're contributing to our decay."

And if you listen and say listeners are being used...then what does that make you? Or are you just better and brighter than those you just slammed?

Stepped in shit on that one, eh?

Last edited:

Romney losing is the way these nutjobs WILL keep their audiences. Do you really think these pundits, Fox news talking heads and radio shock jocks like Limpballs want to spend the next four years defending Romney? Attacking President Obama is their, very lucrative, bread and butter.

It's no coincidence that O'Reilly got a brand new, four year contract when President Obama was elected.

"The "fans" of these division pimps are not only being used, they're contributing to our decay."

I think I can think for myself quite well thank you.

And if you listen and say listeners are being used...then What does that make you. Or are you just better than those you just slammed.

As I've said in the past, I think the hardcore lefties and righties are the minority. So there's definitely nothing special about me.

Mark Levin: U.S. Probably At Point Of No Return If Obama Wins | RealClearPolitics

Sean Hannity: I would like to see a more aggressive articulation of conservative principles as you're saying, but do you see that this election goes the wrong way, is this the point of no return?

Mark Levin: In my mind, it's probably yes. That doesn’t mean I’m not going to fight the rest of my life. I’m not going to curl up in a fetal position and leave my family exposed to this. But it’s going to make the battle a 1000 times more difficult.

We have a Congress that seems incapable of responding to it, utterly timid and cowardly. We have a Supreme Court, even if you look at John Roberts that gives its imprimatur to the most outrageous power grab by the federal government in our lifetimes. So basically, rather than checks and balances of the federal government, we have collusion by the branches of government against the individual and the states.

I'm not among those who is convinced Romney will win. And to be honest, I think that his controversial remarks about the "47%" have hurt him more than helped. I don't know what will be the outcome of the elections. But there is indeed a strong possibility that Obama gets reelected. And if it happens, sure it will be a very bad thing but come on, it's not the end of the world. Conservatives have to keep opposing him, and eventually the majority will realize that the liberal experiment isn't working... I don't know how much time it's gonna take. But I do know that the liberal policies are so flawed that they will sooner or later result in a massive rejection by the majority of the people. I can predict that if Obama gets a second term, by the end of it he will have messed up things so badly that the American people will get sick and tired of democrats (if they aren't already by now...). And when a republican is elected, he will be able to remove all the bad legislation left by his predecessor. And besides, a lot of federal programs are going to be bankrupt soon, if something isn't done. And we know that Obama isn't willing to do anything... But whoever is in the white house by then will have to deal with it. Time bomb.

So, Hannity and Levin think the world is going to end if Obama gets reelected......

We should all be concerned

Forum List

Back