Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

Counting down until a women realize they can get a big payday by getting knocked up by rich Conservative Texans. Go to the club. Catch the eye of a powerful Republican. Or work as a Secretary or assistant.

Get knocked up and get 20% of his pay for 18 years. If the powerful Republican suggests she cross state lines. Dump the recording of that online and let everyone sue him for $10k each for violating the law.

For centuries men have slapped women in Chastity Belts. Literal and figurative. Now Texas Conservatives will be wearing one. Put on them by lawyers and accountants who are desperate to save the rich guys money.

Ladies. All you have to do is swear that you have an IUD or are on the pill. Then payday as that rich hypocrite has to pay you 20% for the next 18 years. Forget the prenup and all the headache of getting them to the alter. You have a golden ticket in your womb. And they can’t even suggest or pressure you to have an abortion. That is illegal. Record the conversations.

Ladies. One nights work and 9 months of discomfort and you are paid for the next 18 years.

That is fraud and will put them in prison.

There is absolutely nothing deceptive about it.

It's about one's ability to make one's own choices regarding one's body. Period. To force a woman to carry a pregancy against her will (util viability) is as bad as to force a woman to END a pregnancy against her will.

What you advocate for is forced pregnancy and in the case of the Texas law, there isn't even an exception for rape or incest.
If you are raped or are a victim or incest, you have six weeks to get an abortion. Why is that a problem?

I do not know of anyone who thinks that.

That's just a bullshit strawman that your side builds to try to make yourselves feel superior about supporting the cold-blooded murder of innocent children. You're not fooling anyone with it, except perhaps yourselves.

One fact that you refuse to face, is that from the position of supporting the murder of innocents, there is no moral high ground for you to stand on, from which to look down on anyone who opposes this murder, for failing to support whatever fraudulent government scams you think we should in the guise of “caring” about the children that you want to die. There is no lower ground than that on which you stand.
Anyone who cuts funding for mother/child programs, CHIP, WIC, who opposes paid maternity leave, who cuts funding for pre-k programs and programs to help keep kids off the streets.

No one killed them if it was a miscarriage. Do you honestly not understand the difference between something going wrong resulting in an unintended death, and someone DELIBERATELY killing someone?

This is not rocket science, I’m actually amazed at your inability to grasp such a simple concept.

If they are alive, and people we should care about, why don't we have funerals for the little zygotes? Why are women expected to carry on as if it's no big deal?

I had two miscarriages. I was heartbroken. No one cared, because no one knew I was pregnant except me, my husband and my doctor for the first one. The rest of the family found out when I was hospitalized. The second miscarriage occurred after I had tubal reconstructive surgery and we were overjoyed the surgery was a success.

But I didn't lose "babies". I lost the promise of a baby. These were not children. They were hopes of a child. And they were not "alive" and in any meaningful way. But the idea that women should be forced to gestate and give birth to a child, simply because they are pregnant is ridiculous. It's certainly no what God intended or he would have prohibited such a thing. And miscarriages would not exist. God made the process of procreation with an out for us to use - miscarriages.

Those who insist that it is wrong to use the options God gave to women, would strip us even of our God given rights.

Anyone who cuts funding for mother/child programs, CHIP, WIC, who opposes paid maternity leave, who cuts funding for pre-k programs and programs to help keep kids off the streets.

As is normal for you, you're just being dishonest.

Genuinely caring about the well-being of others does not necessarily entail supporting fraudulent government-based scams that steal from the productive to pander to the unproductive.

And even if it did, it still would not give a murderous sociopath such as yourself any moral high ground from which to look down on those of us who oppose the murder that you support.

All that you demonstrate with this line of argument is that you support theft and fraud as well as murder.

25% is not a microscopic percentage anyway. One in four women will decide to have an abortion in their lifetime. And their decision will affect everyone they are close to. It's far from a trivial impact.

Taking that decision away from the woman, and putting it in the hands of politicians, is a mistake.
No one is doing that. It just limits how long a woman can laze around not take care of the pregnancy.

How’s an 11 yr old victim of incest going to do that….how will she even know she is pregnant In time?
How does an 11 year old get pregnant through incest without a crime being committed by the father?

All they would have to do is for responsible individuals to transport her to a state where there are exceptions.

IN THE CASE OF RAPE OR INCEST, YOU THINK AN UNDERAGE CHILD CAN GO INTO A PHARMACY TO GET A MORNING AFTER PILL? DO YOU THINK HER ABUSER WILL ALLOW HER TO GO?

YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSLY STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
If she can't go in a pharmacy to end the pregnancy how can she go into planned parenthood.

As is normal for you, you're just being dishonest.

Genuinely caring about the well-being of others does not necessarily entail supporting fraudulent government-based scams that steal from the productive to pander to the unproductive.

And even if it did, it still would not give a murderous sociopath such as yourself any moral high ground from which to look down on those of us who oppose the murder that you support.

All that you demonstrate with this line of argument is that you support theft and fraud as well as murder.

Well then the money that the workers generate by creating and selling products shouldn't be going to the shareholders who are sitting on their asses. 80% of the people who receive government social assistance benefits, are working full time. But less than 40% of the wealthy who own shares in corporations, work. The money the productive workers earn, is being given to the non-productive shareholders, while the workers have to get welfare to eat.

That's wrong. Workers - the productive people, should be paid first, and should not have to rely on social assistance for basic needs.

If they are alive, and people we should care about, why don't we have funerals for the little zygotes? Why are women expected to carry on as if it's no big deal?

I had two miscarriages. I was heartbroken. No one cared, because no one knew I was pregnant except me, my husband and my doctor for the first one. The rest of the family found out when I was hospitalized. The second miscarriage occurred after I had tubal reconstructive surgery and we were overjoyed the surgery was a success.

But I didn't lose "babies". I lost the promise of a baby. These were not children. They were hopes of a child. And they were not "alive" and in any meaningful way. But the idea that women should be forced to gestate and give birth to a child, simply because they are pregnant is ridiculous. It's certainly no what God intended or he would have prohibited such a thing. And miscarriages would not exist. God made the process of procreation with an out for us to use - miscarriages.

Those who insist that it is wrong to use the options God gave to women, would strip us even of our God given rights.
You are right, at anytime you can change your mind and have an abortion, it is God's way as you stated.

God also created clubs so we can club those stubborn little fetuses when they keep up that annoying breathing and heartbeats when the abortion fails. 100's of thousands lived after the abortion. Even those that died in the womb, 90% fought for life as feebly as they could, but make no mistake. They felt pain and fought.

Well then the money that the workers generate by creating and selling products shouldn't be going to the shareholders who are sitting on their asses. 80% of the people who receive government social assistance benefits, are working full time. But less than 40% of the wealthy who own shares in corporations, work. The money the productive workers earn, is being given to the non-productive shareholders, while the workers have to get welfare to eat.

That's wrong. Workers - the productive people, should be paid first, and should not have to rely on social assistance for basic needs.
Nice American Marxism rant. Profit from a corporation does not go to shareholders. Common stock pays no dividend.

Of course, those workers you speak of would not have any job had shareholders not invested, creating jobs in the first place. But hey, why include facts in your class warfare rant.

More than 50% of a wage goes to government, it is any wonder we make it all.

How effective are birth control methods? 98-100% effective. The old, "My boyfriend's condom broke" is a pathetic lie in most cases.
99% for implant and IUD, 91% for the pill when used correctly, 85% for condom…it’s not pathetic, it happens. Of course you want to ban the most effective forms of birth control since they prevent implantation thus killing a fertilized egg.

99% for implant and IUD, 91% for the pill when used correctly, 85% for condom…it’s not pathetic, it happens. Of course you want to ban the most effective forms of birth control since they prevent implantation thus killing a fertilized egg.
That 91% effectiveness for the pill is if it is used INCORRECTLY!

Who claimed the information I highlighted? Are you making up shit again, libtardo?

What makes you think we don’t care? I don’t know of any woman who makes this decision lightly.
What makes you think we don’t care? I don’t know of any woman who makes this decision lightly.
I mean, why is there any difficulty in the decision? If people place no value on fetus, then the decision to abort is no more difficult than deciding whats for lunch. It basically boils down to, do you want a baby, or not. If not, then run off to the nearest planned parenthood and have it removed, all done, go about your day.

The reason why I think pro choice people don't care is because of the ease at which they go about it. They say "MY body, MY choice", and "the fetus has no rights", its not a person, just a clump of cells. To me, that sounds like someone who really doesn't care. If they want it, then its a "baby", if they don't, then its just goo. I don't understand how the characterization of the pregnancy changes depending on the whims of the mother.

Either its a baby all the time, or its a clump of cells all the time. Its can't be one or the other when the mother says it is. Science doesn't work like that.

Forum List

Back