Serious question

And the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State thought the accusations were bullshit.

So shove that into your partisan pipe and smoke it, dumbshit.

Nobody but YOU thinks that the accusations had anything to do with attempting to suppress Democratic, LEGAL voters you paranoid schizo freak.
did you notice the WHY he thought that?
not because its ok to not update
but it was due to the TIMING

my god you are too fucking dense

did you notice the WHY he thought that?
not because its ok to not update
but it was due to the TIMING

my god you are too fucking dense

The timing, AND the fact that they only focused on Democratic areas (which is ILLEGAL), AND the fact that there was NO evidence of voter fraud.

The accusations were baseless lies with no evidence at all. Of course you won't ever admit it because your a lying partisan hack.

you cant fix stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkinn

Nobody but YOU thinks that the accusations had anything to do with attempting to suppress Democratic, LEGAL voters you paranoid schizo freak.

i don't think he's stupid, but he definitely needs a proofreader. either that or he's talking to himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkinn

i don't think he's stupid, but he definitely needs a proofreader. either that or he's talking to himself.

Aww, feel the love. I don't proof-read what I write here. Its not worth it. Nor, to respond to your point from before, do I bother with correct grammar, or correct spelling.

The American people need to be heard, there is too much garbage out there with leaving everything to the crook of politics, and the middle class paying them to do it. Maybe this election will say now enough is enough.

The timing, AND the fact that they only focused on Democratic areas (which is ILLEGAL), AND the fact that there was NO evidence of voter fraud.

The accusations were baseless lies with no evidence at all. Of course you won't ever admit it because your a lying partisan hack.
LOL OMG you are too fucking stupid for words

LOL OMG you are too fucking stupid for words

This from someone who says LOL OMG at the beginning of their post?

Nobody else thinks these people shouldn't be voting. Its fucking sick and pathetic how far you will go to bat for the Republicans to keep registered Americans from voting.

Dems want more people to vote because more people are working class than capital class.

This isn't obvious?

Without reading through 8-billion pages of posts...

Dems want more *democrats* (not more *people*) to vote because not enough of them bother to normally.

Repubs want fewer *democrats* (not fewer *people*) to vote, because they're very good about getting to the polls to vote themselves.

okay....

and in order to achieve these goals both parties undertake questionable tactics. got it

This from someone who says LOL OMG at the beginning of their post?

Nobody else thinks these people shouldn't be voting. Its fucking sick and pathetic how far you will go to bat for the Republicans to keep registered Americans from voting.
the point being the LAW is actually on the GOP's side and that judge was wrong
if you move, it is up to YOU to make sure you register at your new location
and it was only the lack of time to correct it that the judge and the GOP guy were refering to
so fuck you that you think it was dishonest
the GOP was right to challenge

the point being the LAW is actually on the GOP's side and that judge was wrong

No, its not. You CANNOT challenge votes ONLY in Democratic districts. That is ILLEGAL and NOT on the GOP's side. Hence why the case was thrown out, AND they are bringing charges against the GOP who did this. So suck it.

Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

if you move, it is up to YOU to make sure you register at your new location
and it was only the lack of time to correct it that the judge and the GOP guy were refering to
so fuck you that you think it was dishonest
the GOP was right to challenge

If the GOP was so worried, care to tell me why they didn't do this months ago?

No, its not. You CANNOT challenge votes ONLY in Democratic districts. That is ILLEGAL and NOT on the GOP's side. Hence why the case was thrown out, AND they are bringing charges against the GOP who did this. So suck it.

Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

If the GOP was so worried, care to tell me why they didn't do this months ago?
you are the stupid one
and YES you can challenge anywhere you see fit

and they SHOULD have done it sooner

you are the stupid one
and YES you can challenge anywhere you see fit

No, actually you can't. The judge specifically said that was ILLEGAL. I suspect he knows the law more than you do.

and they SHOULD have done it sooner

Oh, do tell why they didn't, and why they only did it after polls closed?

Forum List

Back