Serious Question For Anti-Trump Folks. Where Did You Go To College?

You wouldn't know it --- night classes while I worked by day, since my family and circumstances couldn't afford luxuries like college, let alone sitting out the draft because I got bone spurs in I don't remember which foot while playing sqash :gay: and attending New York orgies while not getting captured.

I did spend years working at Penn, though probably after Rump was gone back to Noo Yawk to get his "small inheritance" enroute to having no job for the rest of his life.

That explains your poor working knowledge of the English language. Where were you an editor? The Sticks Star? The Boonies Bee? The Hick Harold? Most of your readers were illiterate?

At the "Romper Room Big Book of Reading Comprehension for the Retarded Kids who Don't Know What Their Gender Is and Go On and On After They've Already Lost the Argument Expecting Different Results"

Oh wait -- no, that's my current job.

How dare people vote for their principles! Those people should just shut up and vote Trump so his supporters can crack open a bottle of bubbly on Election Day. Fuck that noise. Perhaps some of ya'll have the integrity of a dime store floozy, but I sure as hell don't.
Coming from a representative of the party with no principles.

A proud member of The Libertarian Party.

Weren't you just complaining about people assuming to know what you think in a particular manner on this very page? Funny how your own standards seemingly do not to apply to you. Too funny.
Funny thing is, Libertarians are too similar to Democrats to claim they're not out for the same things. They both are extremely vocal when it comes to Republicans and strangely silent when it comes to people like Obama and Hillary.

Why is that you may ask? Because their goals often line up. A Libertarian isn't honest. They can't be honest, and be a Libertarian. The world that you people want doesn't exist and never will.

^^^ Speaking of gay fantasies. ^^^

This is why the GOP and the Democrats are never going to really change b/c they know dumb shits such as yourself are always going to vote for the party regardless of whom wins the nomination. You're like those children that runway only to return once their tum-tum is empty.

How dare people vote for their principles! Those people should just shut up and vote Trump so his supporters can crack open a bottle of bubbly on Election Day. Fuck that noise. Perhaps some of ya'll have the integrity of a dime store floozy, but I sure as hell don't.

Weren't you just complaining about people assuming to know what you think in a particular manner on this very page? Funny how your own standards seemingly do not to apply to you. Too funny.
Funny thing is, Libertarians are too similar to Democrats to claim they're not out for the same things. They both are extremely vocal when it comes to Republicans and strangely silent when it comes to people like Obama and Hillary.

Why is that you may ask? Because their goals often line up. A Libertarian isn't honest. They can't be honest, and be a Libertarian. The world that you people want doesn't exist and never will.

This is why the GOP and the Democrats are never going to really change b/c they know dumb shits such as yourself are always going to vote for the party regardless of whom wins the nomination. You're like those children that runway only to return once their tum-tum is empty.
Yeah, Libertarians are so smart and the rest of us are so stupid....blah....blah....blah.....

Don't make me name names. Step up and state the facts, or fear the wrath of the truth.

University of Maryland, BS, double major in Math & Science
Virginia Tech, MS Computer Science
University of Michigan, MBA, General Management, emphasized Finance

I oppose Trump because he says he's anti-free market capitalism
From what I've read he's against selling out to foreign governments, which is what you appear to be all for, because that is what Hillary and half of Washington supports. And if you don't support Trump one can assume you want Hillary to be President.

At this point there are only two choices. You can either expect perfection from Trump and give Hillary what she wants, or you can support him.....and maybe he can prove to you that most of the things you think he is against is just lies from his opponents.

This perfection you speak of is bull shit. Trump STILL can't do any new tricks other then hand out lame little monikers. An sewer this, What pogroms will the Donald cut funding to? What programs will he keep funding and why ? He still has not explained what a tariff on imports means for us. If you really look at it, it's the Drumpf’s who made Hillery our next presidant. None of you can point out any policy Sean Hannity has not given you in between the times he is carrying Drumpf’s water. So then, pleas enlighten us who don't buy his shit. What will Drumpf cut, what will he fund, what does a tariff mean for us simple folks, exactly HOW will he twist Mexico arm to get a wall built?
I think the reason you have so many questions is because you're expecting specifics, which the left will just twist into lies. If you want to know about Trump, read his books.
But you don't want to know about him. He's nothing but some bullshit caricature to you, one that the media made up out of the usual pile of Republican stereotypes. The same pile they used to trash Bush and Sarah Palin. Anyone who dares to run for office as a member of the GOP gets the same rubbish circulated about them.

I read them all. The old man was a big time Trump guy in the 80's. look, If Trump rattled off specifics and had done so from the beginning he likely would have failed. I don't expect perfection. I am not perfect. What he can do is explain some stuff like with Apple as an excample. He says he will bring them back here and that would create some jobs and be one step towards making America Great Again. cool, so he could answer these few quesrions,

1. What if apple tells him to get bent?
2. What happens if Samsung manages to exploit the situation and manages to bury apple?

there are a bunch more there, but he can explain why it will work and not be real specific. Then there is the Mexico thing,

1. How will he handle it when Mexico tells him to get stuffed?
2. Tariffs, what do we get from Mexico or south of the us border he could slap tariffs on? Beef, produce, Tons of shit.

He can also explain this without going into to much detail. And while there is no wall involved, he has said he will go after China, India, Pakistan and other places US companies go to manufacture goods, and it basically means a trade war. So what does a trade war mean for us simple folk? Also, as I watch Trump, he seems to have lost his stuff. Like he is all punched out. I don't think he has anything left for the general. Fox News and Sean Hannity won't be able to carry him through. Dont get me wrong, I actually like the Donald, but I don't like the mess he made. I don't like how he coopted a movement, then destroyed it. Will I Vote for Trump? Maybe. depends on how he looks in November. It also depends on which details he gives without being to spacific. I'll also admit that I enjoy not having to be nice here in these forums. I hold nothing against a trump supporter.I just think Y'all are wrong and drunk on the idea of seeing the African prince fly away from the white house in January.

For the OP, I did not go to collage. I was encouraged not to by my highscool guidance counceler. I took a four year course in being a slave to the military industrial complex, learned a trade, then went on to be a productive member of society.

Very astute observation

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Yeah, Libertarians are so smart and the rest of us are so stupid....blah....blah....blah.....

You keep expecting shit to change and nothing ever does. But...but...this time it is going to be different. That 'party over principles' nonsense has worked out so well, no? lol

Don't make me name names. Step up and state the facts, or fear the wrath of the truth.

From what I've read he's against selling out to foreign governments, which is what you appear to be all for, because that is what Hillary and half of Washington supports. And if you don't support Trump one can assume you want Hillary to be President.

At this point there are only two choices. You can either expect perfection from Trump and give Hillary what she wants, or you can support him.....and maybe he can prove to you that most of the things you think he is against is just lies from his opponents.

This perfection you speak of is bull shit. Trump STILL can't do any new tricks other then hand out lame little monikers. An sewer this, What pogroms will the Donald cut funding to? What programs will he keep funding and why ? He still has not explained what a tariff on imports means for us. If you really look at it, it's the Drumpf’s who made Hillery our next presidant. None of you can point out any policy Sean Hannity has not given you in between the times he is carrying Drumpf’s water. So then, pleas enlighten us who don't buy his shit. What will Drumpf cut, what will he fund, what does a tariff mean for us simple folks, exactly HOW will he twist Mexico arm to get a wall built?
I think the reason you have so many questions is because you're expecting specifics, which the left will just twist into lies. If you want to know about Trump, read his books.
But you don't want to know about him. He's nothing but some bullshit caricature to you, one that the media made up out of the usual pile of Republican stereotypes. The same pile they used to trash Bush and Sarah Palin. Anyone who dares to run for office as a member of the GOP gets the same rubbish circulated about them.

I read them all. The old man was a big time Trump guy in the 80's. look, If Trump rattled off specifics and had done so from the beginning he likely would have failed. I don't expect perfection. I am not perfect. What he can do is explain some stuff like with Apple as an excample. He says he will bring them back here and that would create some jobs and be one step towards making America Great Again. cool, so he could answer these few quesrions,

2. What happens if Samsung manages to exploit the situation and manages to bury apple?

there are a bunch more there, but he can explain why it will work and not be real specific. Then there is the Mexico thing,

2. Tariffs, what do we get from Mexico or south of the us border he could slap tariffs on? Beef, produce, Tons of shit.

He can also explain this without going into to much detail. And while there is no wall involved, he has said he will go after China, India, Pakistan and other places US companies go to manufacture goods, and it basically means a trade war. So what does a trade war mean for us simple folk? Also, as I watch Trump, he seems to have lost his stuff. Like he is all punched out. I don't think he has anything left for the general. Fox News and Sean Hannity won't be able to carry him through. Dont get me wrong, I actually like the Donald, but I don't like the mess he made. I don't like how he coopted a movement, then destroyed it. Will I Vote for Trump? Maybe. depends on how he looks in November. It also depends on which details he gives without being to spacific. I'll also admit that I enjoy not having to be nice here in these forums. I hold nothing against a trump supporter.I just think Y'all are wrong and drunk on the idea of seeing the African prince fly away from the white house in January.

For the OP, I did not go to collage. I was encouraged not to by my highscool guidance counceler. I took a four year course in being a slave to the military industrial complex, learned a trade, then went on to be a productive member of society.
Fox News is not Trump's friend. The people in charge of programming tried to undermine him from day-one. CNN has been more fair to him, and I've watched both. I can spot bias when I see it. Often times I know about a story from reading other sources and Fox will report only the part that helps them massage their message that Trump is dishonest and mistreats women. They can't help themselves. They're liberals and their journalists. They can't help but be biased. They all know each other and went to the same liberal institutions of learning. I went to college back in the 80s and spotted it, but it's much worse today than it was then. It's about like it was back in the 60s, but now kids are just spoiled brats expecting something for nothing.

You keep expecting shit to change and nothing ever does. But...but...this time it is going to be different. That 'party over principles' nonsense has worked out so well, no? lol
No change would be an improvement over what's coming....

Thanks to cynics like yourself.....Obama got into office.

That's a theme with you, people being smarter than you

Fox News is not Trump's friend. The people in charge of programming tried to undermine him from day-one. CNN has been more fair to him, and I've watched both. I can spot bias when I see it. Often times I know about a story from reading other sources and Fox will report only the part that helps them massage their message that Trump is dishonest and mistreats women. They can't help themselves. They're liberals and their journalists. They can't help but be biased. They all know each other and went to the same liberal institutions of learning. I went to college back in the 80s and spotted it, but it's much worse today than it was then. It's about like it was back in the 60s, but now kids are just spoiled brats expecting something for nothing.

I never believed in media bias until now. Some at Fox were against trump, but nowhere near as bad as they were against Cruz. Sean Hannity especially, and only weeks after saying how upstanding he was, turned around and called him a liar. Fox was and is in Trump's tank. Na, not a butthurt Cruz guy but I am disgusted at how they treated him as well as the others, but mostly Cruz because he was the biggest threat. My biggest fear is that while many voters don't want Hillery, those people will stay home and not vote because the alternative ain't much better.

That's a theme with you, people being smarter than you
Yep....liberals and libertarians....say the same shit.

We're not as smart as you, and you get pissed when someone asks you to prove it.

I never believed in media bias until now. Some at Fox were against trump, but nowhere near as bad as they were against Cruz. Sean Hannity especially, and only weeks after saying how upstanding he was, turned around and called him a liar. Fox was and is in Trump's tank. Na, not a butthurt Cruz guy but I am disgusted at how they treated him as well as the others, but mostly Cruz because he was the biggest threat. My biggest fear is that while many voters don't want Hillery, those people will stay home and not vote because the alternative ain't much better.

Rump sells more Viagra and F150 commercials (which when you think about it are the same thing).

A declared POTUS candidate using a debate stage to talk about his dick? That's storybook, man.

there is no such thing as 'over education'

that you think there is comes as no surprise

LOL. There most definitely is such a thing. Take my youngest brother for example.....

His PhD in microbiology (generics) is so useless the only thing he can do is stay at school.... as a professor or a researcher. It has no viable private sector job potential.
lol. you actually believe that

No change would be an improvement over what's coming....

Thanks to cynics like yourself.....Obama got into office.

I voted for Johnson last election. If he wasn't on the ballot I would have skipped the Presedetail election altogether. I don't care that you blindly vote from whoever the GOP nominates for the President every cycle, but do not pretend for a hot second it makes you noble. It doesn't. It does make you a blind sheep, though.

Forum List

Back