Serious Question For Anti-Trump Folks. Where Did You Go To College?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Don't make me name names. Step up and state the facts, or fear the wrath of the truth.

Don't make me name names. Step up and state the facts, or fear the wrath of the truth.
Why do you assume college makes a person intelligent? In the age of the internet, and many libraries, a person could be very well self taught, could they not?

Besides, I don't see you volunteering any information. . . . :badgrin:

I'm proudly anti Trump and did not attend college. I joined the military and served for 20 years instead.

Degrees from questionable colleges are highly over rated. Worthless degrees that have nothing to do with real life are even more over rated.

Based on your posts I don't think we will ever be political buddies, but your long service is appreciated.

You wouldn't know it --- night classes while I worked by day, since my family and circumstances couldn't afford luxuries like college, let alone sitting out the draft because I got bone spurs in I don't remember which foot while playing sqash :gay: and attending New York orgies while not getting captured.

I did spend years working at Penn, though probably after Rump was gone back to Noo Yawk to get his "small inheritance" enroute to having no job for the rest of his life.

University of Maryland, BS, double major in Math & Science
Virginia Tech, MS Computer Science
University of Michigan, MBA, General Management, emphasized Finance

I oppose Trump because he says he's anti-free market capitalism

You wouldn't know it --- night classes while I worked by day, since my family and circumstances couldn't afford luxuries like college, let alone sitting out the draft because I got bone spurs in I don't remember which foot while playing sqash :gay: and attending New York orgies while not getting captured.

I did spend years working at Penn, though probably after Rump was gone back to Noo Yawk to get his "small inheritance" enroute to having no job for the rest of his life.

That explains your poor working knowledge of the English language. Where were you an editor? The Sticks Star? The Boonies Bee? The Hick Harold? Most of your readers were illiterate?

Forum List

Back