Anyone Have Neighbors That Creep Them Out?

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
I have some really cool neighbors. We've all gotten along, socialized, laughed and cried together for the last 4 years ... and then the creeps moved in. There has been SOOOO much shit going on since they got here ... stupid stuff ... intentional, aggravating BS. And then the knife-wielding incident where the creepy neighbor threatened to slice out the guts of another neighbor and the police were called .......... and it was a mess. The car cams which the creeps were told to remove. Now they have installed tinting on their patio doors - they can see out, but nobody can see in. Like anyone gives a damn about looking in - we just don't like the idea of being spied upon.

I'm torn between asking myself what the hell kind of people they breed down there in Texas ... and whether these people were actually evicted from Texas and told not to come back.

We had a little fire going on outside last night in a fire pit with a cover screen ... chips and dip, marshmellows, beer or whatever - just quiet socializing - former fireman in the mix with water handy just in case. I looked over my shoulder and the creeps were peeping out the back windows.

Maybe I'm just watching too many episodes of DiscoveryID's "Fear Thy Neighbor?" Well, hell, it beats watching damned soap operas or keeping up with the Kardasians - they're pretty much beyond redemption.

so your objection is that they are aggressive and violent or that they are peeping on ya?

we have lived in the same place for 34 years...i dont think my neighbors spy on us per say but i also know they dont miss a thing

Nothing that dramatic here. I do have a lady up at the top of the hill -- so it's looking down on the rest of the street like the stage of a natural ampitheater --- who paces back and forth on her porch yelling the Holey Babble, and when that's over they often start firing guns, but far as I know they haven't shot any of the rest of us yet. Whether they're shooting each other I can't tell, they keep to themselves.

One time I heard a hellraising conniption with all kinds of shrieking and yelling. First thing I thought was those neighbors were slaughtering each other without guns. Turned out to be coyotes in my back yard though. We're prolly most threatened by wildlife and poison ivy.

i think its all is what bothers you......the kid next door loves to make homemade explosives and sets them off .....regularly...he has many motor vehicles and not a muffler on any of them.....doesnt bother us one bit...

I have one. There's an old man that lives next door with his son. He is about 70 and very large. When I first moved in he had a sign in his front yard that said he mowed lawns. Initially this began as our conversation. He is on disability and mows lawns for some cash. I declined. I bought a battery operated lawnmower. He said he had never seen anything like it.

I would come home from work and he would arrive on my porch or yell at me from his porch and we would chat for a few minutes. He asked me out to dinner and I declined. He asked me for a hug and I gave him one....you know that kind of hug where you do a pat 3 times on the shoulder and keep your body about as far away as you possibly can without falling. He asked me if I was uncomfortable with that. I said I am absolutely uncomfortable with that. Let's not do that.

So, I get up one morning and walk outside and sit on the steps. It is not even fully light. Check the weather and drink my coffee. I get up and turn around to walk back inside and the man is masturbating in his window. Full body shot and the man wants me to see this shit.

I'm telling you right now.....there is no brain bleach to erase that from memory.

I go to work and come home and he knocks on my door. I open the door and I told him I saw him and to get the hell off my property.

The first couple of weeks I would not go on the porch. I drove by my house around lunch time and there was a guy standing in the street trying to look into my bedroom window. I whipped around and parked the car and went to the front of the house. He was standing on my neighbor's porch talking to him through the door. I check on everything and get back in my car and start down the street. The old man is on his porch and does this loud kissing sound.

A few weeks after that. His lawn service sign is down. He is loading his lawn mowers onto a truck and bringing one back to mow his lawn and loading them back up again. A few weeks after that, the lock on my shed has been broken and my lawn mower is gone.

So, yeah..........but now the police are involved and if I walk out on that front porch he goes inside his house.

I have some really cool neighbors. We've all gotten along, socialized, laughed and cried together for the last 4 years ... and then the creeps moved in. There has been SOOOO much shit going on since they got here ... stupid stuff ... intentional, aggravating BS. And then the knife-wielding incident where the creepy neighbor threatened to slice out the guts of another neighbor and the police were called .......... and it was a mess. The car cams which the creeps were told to remove. Now they have installed tinting on their patio doors - they can see out, but nobody can see in. Like anyone gives a damn about looking in - we just don't like the idea of being spied upon.

I'm torn between asking myself what the hell kind of people they breed down there in Texas ... and whether these people were actually evicted from Texas and told not to come back.

We had a little fire going on outside last night in a fire pit with a cover screen ... chips and dip, marshmellows, beer or whatever - just quiet socializing - former fireman in the mix with water handy just in case. I looked over my shoulder and the creeps were peeping out the back windows.

Maybe I'm just watching too many episodes of DiscoveryID's "Fear Thy Neighbor?" Well, hell, it beats watching damned soap operas or keeping up with the Kardasians - they're pretty much beyond redemption.

we got a neighbor guy that mows his lawn at night with an old timie push mower

he only comes out at night

who is known to peep through his windows at the neighbors around him

omg..that is beyond belief...that someone would do that...

and the really sick part.....if he had not stolen your lawn mower the police could do nothing......there is a guy in charlotte that stands in front of his door naked.....police cant do a thing..he is inside his home....

and the really sick part.....if he had not stolen your lawn mower the police could do nothing......there is a guy in charlotte that stands in front of his door naked.....police cant do a thing..he is inside his home....

Yep. That's crazy.

Neighbors are ok after all.

On one side, the lady is a bit eccentric but very, very quiet. Bless.

down the street we have a weird cat lady

but we have been becoming that too

--LOL

we have like six cats that visit regularly

the aggressive bullshit would bother me....we had a guy lived about a mile away but was urinating off his porch..which grumpy does too but our porch is not on the main road or next door to an 80 yr old lady....ours is hidden from prying eyes.....he was just a jerk and law about.....one day he was gone and the house he lived in was burned to the ground....there have always been rumors that 'the men' just executed rough justice....and since the owner of the house refused to do anything about his renter...they just ended the whole issue....

I have one. There's an old man that lives next door with his son. He is about 70 and very large. When I first moved in he had a sign in his front yard that said he mowed lawns. Initially this began as our conversation. He is on disability and mows lawns for some cash. I declined. I bought a battery operated lawnmower. He said he had never seen anything like it.

I would come home from work and he would arrive on my porch or yell at me from his porch and we would chat for a few minutes. He asked me out to dinner and I declined. He asked me for a hug and I gave him one....you know that kind of hug where you do a pat 3 times on the shoulder and keep your body about as far away as you possibly can without falling. He asked me if I was uncomfortable with that. I said I am absolutely uncomfortable with that. Let's not do that.

So, I get up one morning and walk outside and sit on the steps. It is not even fully light. Check the weather and drink my coffee. I get up and turn around to walk back inside and the man is masturbating in his window. Full body shot and the man wants me to see this shit.

I'm telling you right now.....there is no brain bleach to erase that from memory.

I go to work and come home and he knocks on my door. I open the door and I told him I saw him and to get the hell off my property.

The first couple of weeks I would not go on the porch. I drove by my house around lunch time and there was a guy standing in the street trying to look into my bedroom window. I whipped around and parked the car and went to the front of the house. He was standing on my neighbor's porch talking to him through the door. I check on everything and get back in my car and start down the street. The old man is on his porch and does this loud kissing sound.

A few weeks after that. His lawn service sign is down. He is loading his lawn mowers onto a truck and bringing one back to mow his lawn and loading them back up again. A few weeks after that, the lock on my shed has been broken and my lawn mower is gone.

So, yeah..........but now the police are involved and if I walk out on that front porch he goes inside his house.

Oh, Lord! Don't bring up stuff I have long ago forgotten! When my kids were real young there was an old man who lived across the street from me who decided I was his "wommon!" THAT was an experience, too! Damned old uneducated, overalled fool.

Did you do him?

Hell, no! Being fairly newly divorced at the time I wasn't thinking about doing anybody. My recollection is that old man and his son and daughter-in-law were evicted for other reasons ... probably for bringing way too much Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia to the big city with them.

Forum List

Back