September jobs report a mixed bag

This isn't bad at all. Growth can only be so strong with unemployment this low.

The problem is wages and individual wealth. The low/middle and middle classes still don't have the income to drive GDP.

But take good news where you find it. 136,000 is fine. NOW it has to be QUALITY over QUANTITY. Before it's too late.

Last edited:
The problem is wages and individual wealth.

I forgot to add the wage growth numbers and edited them in.

I'm not an economist so I have no idea if 3% is good, average or poor.
3% was the magic figure we hoping for, and that it would sustain.

Turns out we got it, but it hasn't been enough.

So there is definitely a problem somewhere, and I suspect it's in the areas I mentioned.

But why would you say 130k jobs isnt enough when we have 7m unfilled?

Unemployment is 3.5. Everyone that wants a job has one. No one to fill those 7 million jobs.

Lowest unemployment in 50 years.

How can we add more jobs when everyone has jobs already?

Media won’t give President Trump any credit of course. Fixing the previously wrecked Hussein economy isn’t on the Agenda of the left.

As I stated before, whatever is good for the country the Dems will be against.

Media won’t give President Trump any credit of course. Fixing the previously wrecked Hussein economy isn’t on the Agenda of the left.

The previous economy was wrecked? The new economy isn’t much different except a stagnant market and trillion dollar deficits. Not an improvement,

The previous economy was wrecked? The new economy isn’t much different except a stagnant market and trillion dollar deficits. Not an improvement,
This is what they are required to believe, so they believe it.

Yes it was previously wrecked. Black unemployment used to be near 25%. Record percentage of population out of the workforce.

Even the Hussein made excuses for his economy. Don’t remember his “magic wand” comment?

Yes it was previously wrecked. Black unemployment used to be near 25%. Record percentage of population out of the workforce.

Even the Hussein made excuses for his economy. Don’t remember his “magic wand” comment?
Labor force participation really hasn’t changed, GDP growth has been weak. Again, pretty much the same but with a stagnant market and trillion dollar deficits.

Yes, used to be 25%...back when Reagan was President. When Trump took office it was 7.7.

The downside was that the 3rd biggest jump was in government jobs, with Census hiring being negligible

Forum List

Back