September 11, 2001

Oh, right. I forgot, the maniacal Islamist terrorist piloting the plane had almost 2 weeks of flight training

Didn't Hanjour, the terrorist pilot on that flight spend like 3 years and end up with an FAA Commercial Pilots License in April of 1999?

See, that's the issue on the conspiracy Theories. You have to add in all these little blatant lies and hope nobody was paying attention to make them make sense.

I mean your conspiracy theory in this meme, contradicts the conspiracy theory in the other meme showing the impact to the ground just as it hit at the pentagon. Granted when it comes to physics, meme's are probably the last source I'd use. But I guess when that's what you got, that's what you have to go with.
I agree. You quoted the wrong post.

flight-77.jpg

Planes are never that low. Ever.

DERP!

Oh, right. I forgot, the maniacal Islamist terrorist piloting the plane had almost 2 weeks of flight training

How many weeks of training do you need to crash a plane?

FFS! THINK!!!!!!!!!! You think it's fucking easy to pilot a commercial airliner and even crash land it like that, right smack into the Pentagon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

2 weeks is all it took.
"Above Top Secret" or Cointelpro?
More than is needed

How stupid do you have to be in order to believe and/or trust the government? Especially government issued reports?

The government lies.....therefore a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.......is that how it works?
Nope, it doesn't work that way at all. ......................................... ( that was a very weak try )

The government lies, therefore question everything the government says.

So you're skeptical, not a 60 IQ moron like ram fan?
I'm saying that the government doesn't tell us everything. I'm saying that thousands of experts can't all be crazy and anti-government. I'm saying that when looking at the big picture concerning the events of 9/11, 2 + 2 doesn't = 4, as the government would like for us to believe.

Building 7
Two skyscapers imploding into their own footprint
Jet wings slicing through steel beams, including wing tips

Many unanswered questions.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and dont forget all these distingued architects and engineers around the country as well as demolition experts cant all be wrong.i think they have a LITTLE bit more credibility than the 9/11 apologists that have come on here grasping at straws in defeat do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I mentioned nothing about "tons of explosives"

he obviously has reading comprehension problems.lol. i cannot believe you are bothering with this long time paid shill.

There are no massive number of architects, engineers or demolition experts supporting you. The vast majority of such professionals flat out oppose you and you are simply lying and making crap as you go because you have been viciously beaten.

Another view ( opinion, observation )

20604702_1982617698625154_2042095841444174260_n.jpg

Possible?
The puffs of smoke are the result of air being compressed by the falling upper floor compressing the air in the rooms with smoke and debris flying out.

the classic old puffs of smoke are the result of air being compressed by the falling upper floor old lame argument by the 9/11 apologists.comedy gold.:haha:
Which is logical and which you cannot challenge or refute

He didn't overfly, he didn't ditch it in the grass, on the first pass he nailed the Pentagon.

Yup. Pentagon it's a 6.6 million square foot building that's the largest building footprint in the USA. He was a certified commercial pilot. Didn't have to hit a 150 foot wide runway, something you'd need to do to land a plane. Had to hit a 6.6 million square foot building.

Sounds tougher when you have to lie and say he only had two weeks of flight school though.

See, that's my point EXACTLY! He didn't need any runway landing strip, didn't over fly, didn't hit the grass early - he hit it with the precision of a --well, guided missile
Which is not unlikely or unreasonable when the target is such a massive and easy to identify building.

Perfectly reasonable and logical

FFS! THINK!!!!!!!!!! You think it's fucking easy to pilot a commercial airliner and even crash land it like that, right smack into the Pentagon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Well it didn't crash like that into the Pentagon (I'll take the scientists word on it over the guy who makes meme's word on it) and yes, the Pentagon is MASSIVE. I am pretty sure someone with their FAA Commercial license could crash a plane into the pentagon. Nobody is saying he hit the exact spot of the pentagon he was aiming for are they?

He didn't overfly, he didn't ditch it in the grass, on the first pass he nailed the Pentagon.
Perfectly logical

I used to believe the cover story, that 19 goat fuckers planned the attack in a cave in Pashtun and used 4 airplanes on 911. I say this as a lifetime New Yorker who remembers that 2 months after the attack, the air as far north as City Hall still reeked of death and fire. But in retrospect, the US Intelligence community had to be the ones to plan and carry out the attack, nothing else fits the facts. The Maniacal Islamist were their scapegoats. Much like the USSR spying effort in WWII and Stalins ability to get FDR to do his bidding, you have to give the US Intel community props for doing their job almost flawlessly. Good going guys!

We were on a glide path to unprecedented peace and prosperity; the USSR Collapsed, the deficit was disappearing, no enemies foreign or domestic. Instead, here we are 2 decades later, $10 Trillion further in debt, fighting an invisible enemy in a war with no end in sight and living in a police state that not even George Orwell foresaw.
You're saying Bush knew about this?

Planes are never that low. Ever.

DERP!

How many weeks of training do you need to crash a plane?

You think it's fucking easy to pilot a commercial airliner and even crash land it like that, right smack into the Pentagon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Yes, a fucking Muslim terrorist managed to do it.
It's only the largest fucking office building in the world.

The government lies.....therefore a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.......is that how it works?
Nope, it doesn't work that way at all. ......................................... ( that was a very weak try )

I'm saying that the government doesn't tell us everything. I'm saying that thousands of experts can't all be crazy and anti-government. I'm saying that when looking at the big picture concerning the events of 9/11, 2 + 2 doesn't = 4, as the government would like for us to believe.

Building 7

I'm saying that the government doesn't tell us everything.

I agree, bastards!
That doesn't mean the jet I saw hit the second tower live on TV was a missile. Or a hologram.

I'm saying that thousands of experts can't all be crazy and anti-government.

No, but the morons who think thousands of tons of explosives were secretly wired to the buildings, in order to demolish them after terrorists crashed fully fueled jets into them are crazy. Or stupid. Or both.

You'll have to post your definition of footprint.

I saw the slices happen in real time. Just how thick do you think the outer framework of the towers was?

"Footprint" -------- basically the foundation of the structures. In other words, the buildings collapsed straight down, a vertical free-fall. Structural engineers have questioned the pattern and manner of collapse. Many questions.

Jet Wings: Analysis and experiments by well-known engineers have shown that it's unlikely that the wings, especially the wing tips, would've remained intact after hitting the building. A certain amount of "shearing" would've taken place regardless of speed and angle. Thus, wing debris should've been seen falling away from the building on contact. The possibility of the wings slicing through the steel beams, and remaining intact ( as the videos clearly show ) until clearing the beams, is impossible to explain. And, this doesn't include the vertical tail section that also sliced through the steel structure without shearing before complete entry.

Given analysis and experiments conducted by many experts, the general conclusion is that either something extraordinary happened, or that planes, commercial airliners, are super strong and made from indestructible aluminum and other light weight materials capable of doing extraordinary things.

Thermite was detected in dust samples and it's not the type of explosive that those that do controlled demolitions would have access to. They found steel beams at the bottom of the rubble that still spewed "lava like" with concrete and steel being fused together by the heat from a crash that occurred 83 stores above? Makes sense only to those that wish to remain blind.

Well it didn't crash like that into the Pentagon (I'll take the scientists word on it over the guy who makes meme's word on it) and yes, the Pentagon is MASSIVE. I am pretty sure someone with their FAA Commercial license could crash a plane into the pentagon. Nobody is saying he hit the exact spot of the pentagon he was aiming for are they?

Amazing how the FBI confiscated all the footage caught by all the surveillance cameras including those of private businesses around them....amazing how Cheney gave stand down orders as the alleged plane was getting closer. We also have the intel folks at ABEL danger that knew that NORAD could have taken over control of those hijacked planes at any time. Funny how the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania just happened to land in the same crater that had been there years before....but those that believe the official story? It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that came together all at once. 17 hijackers armed with boxcutter knifes single-handedly buttfucked the CIA, NORAD, the FBI and the NSA on a world wide stage with combined yearly budgets of over one TRLLION dollars.....but move along, folks.....nothing to see here. The similarities between 9/11/01 and the false flag event that was the OKC bombing are staggering.

Amazing how the FBI confiscated all the footage caught by all the surveillance cameras including those of private businesses around them....amazing how Cheney gave stand down orders as the alleged plane was getting closer. We also have the intel folks at ABEL danger that knew that NORAD could have taken over control of those hijacked planes at any time. Funny how the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania just happened to land in the same crater that had been there years before....but those that believe the official story? It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that came together all at once. 17 hijackers armed with boxcutter knifes single-handedly buttfucked the CIA, NORAD, the FBI and the NSA on a world wide stage with combined yearly budgets of over one TRLLION dollars.....but move along, folks.....nothing to see here. The similarities between 9/11/01 and the false flag event that was the OKC bombing are staggering.

There is nothing amazing about the FBI seizing evidence after a terrorist attack.

Cheney gave no stand down order ever that whole myth was debunked years ago.

No sir we have no one with any such knowledge as you claim. NORAD is incapable of taking over or taking control of ANY aircraft at any time. NORAD is a central command center which monitors data from many different sources primarily radar and satellites and their primary focus is EXTERNAL . This means the vast majority of their assets monitor the rest of the world in the hopes of detecting or seeing any incoming attack from OUTSIDE the USA. They have very few assets or resources for what is happening INSIDE US AIRSPACE.

That may have changed in the after math of 911 but in fact they cannot take control of an aircraft sorry but radar and satellites do not work that way.

There was no crater years before where flight 93 landed.

Yes there is nothing to see as your claims are fiction.

Those trillions of dollars you mention were not designed to fight low tech enemies but high tech so yes the attackers used low tech to avoid detection and this is not the first time it has been done to defeat us.

You are out of touch and wrong and massively uninformed

Building 7

and dont forget all these distingued architects and engineers around the country as well as demolition experts cant all be wrong.i think they have a LITTLE bit more credibility than the 9/11 apologists that have come on here grasping at straws in defeat do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

he obviously has reading comprehension problems.lol. i cannot believe you are bothering with this long time paid shill.

There are no massive number of architects, engineers or demolition experts supporting you. The vast majority of such professionals flat out oppose you and you are simply lying and making crap as you go because you have been viciously beaten.

OOOOOPS!!!!!

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Home

There is nothing amazing about the FBI seizing evidence after a terrorist attack.

No sir we have no one with any such knowledge as you claim. NORAD is incapable of taking over or taking control of ANY aircraft at any time. NORAD is a central command center which monitors data from many different sources primarily radar and satellites and their primary focus is EXTERNAL . This means the vast majority of their assets monitor the rest of the world in the hopes of detecting or seeing any incoming attack from OUTSIDE the USA. They have very few assets or resources for what is happening INSIDE US AIRSPACE.

That may have changed in the after math of 911 but in fact they cannot take control of an aircraft sorry but radar and satellites do not work that way.

Those trillions of dollars you mention were not designed to fight low tech enemies but high tech so yes the attackers used low tech to avoid detection and this is not the first time it has been done to defeat us.

"Cheney gave no stand down order ever that whole myth was debunked years ago"

OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No sir we have no one with any such knowledge as you claim. NORAD is incapable of taking over or taking control of ANY aircraft at any time. NORAD is a central command center which monitors data from many different sources primarily radar and satellites and their primary focus is EXTERNAL . This means the vast majority of their assets monitor the rest of the world in the hopes of detecting or seeing any incoming attack from OUTSIDE the USA. They have very few assets or resources for what is happening INSIDE US AIRSPACE"

OOOOOPS! Field McConnell of ABEL Danger says otherwise......

Building 7

OOOOOPS!!!!!

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Home

Yep you just proved my point AEfor911 truth has been around along time and have long since been discredited.

There are very few Architects and engineers associated with that organization so as I said there IS NO massive number of such people agreeing with the truther movement.

FYI that organization and the other various twoofer groups are open to anyone and everyone.

In other words the only qualifications you need to have to join are the ability to use a computer and go on the internet. They do no screening or verification of the people who join their little club. This means anyone can join and increase their numbers without having any training or experience or education in achitecture or engineering.

They are a proven farce.

Many years ago I joined it myself just to prove this point I am one of the people they refer to as an " engineer "

This has been pointed out to LARAM years ago he just lives in denial of facts so the oppps is on you

"No sir we have no one with any such knowledge as you claim. NORAD is incapable of taking over or taking control of ANY aircraft at any time. NORAD is a central command center which monitors data from many different sources primarily radar and satellites and their primary focus is EXTERNAL . This means the vast majority of their assets monitor the rest of the world in the hopes of detecting or seeing any incoming attack from OUTSIDE the USA. They have very few assets or resources for what is happening INSIDE US AIRSPACE"

OOOOOPS! Field McConnell of ABEL Danger says otherwise......

Really?

Some douche bag tells you aircraft can be magically overtaken by ground control and you believe him?

He is full of shit it cannot be done I don;t care what colorful title he gives himself.

That is fact son he says otherwise and he is a liar and you are naive and wrong

"Cheney gave no stand down order ever that whole myth was debunked years ago"

OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not very good at this.

You provide a video of a man testifying to an order to SHOOT DOWN AIRCRAFT.

You call this evidence of a stand down order. A shoot down order and a stand down order are exactly the opposite.

You just proved me correct so once again the opps is on you

Building 7

OOOOOPS!!!!!

Yep you just proved my point AEfor911 truth has been around along time and have long since been discredited.

There are very few Architects and engineers associated with that organization so as I said there IS NO massive number of such people agreeing with the truther movement.

FYI that organization and the other various twoofer groups are open to anyone and everyone.

In other words the only qualifications you need to have to join are the ability to use a computer and go on the internet. They do no screening or verification of the people who join their little club. This means anyone can join and increase their numbers without having any training or experience or education in achitecture or engineering.

They are a proven farce.

Many years ago I joined it myself just to prove this point I am one of the people they refer to as an " engineer "

This has been pointed out to LARAM years ago he just lives in denial of facts so the oppps is on you

Discredited by whom? Have you a link to back that up? I will wait..........

Forum List

Back