Tolerant Cons firebomb Minn mosque.

fbi is investigating. Probably tolerant Trump supporters. I haven't seen the Don condem this .

Police hunt suspects after bomb thrown at Minnesota mosque

Authorities are investigating an explosion at a mosque in suburban Minneapolis Saturday that damaged the imam's office as congregants were preparing for morning prayers.
Old news already, and it was an inside job by a self inflicted Muslim trying to stir up liberal hatred towards Christians. You Muslims lovers need to wake the fuck up before your head is separated from your shoulders while you head is shoved way up Uranus...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

fbi is investigating. Probably tolerant Trump supporters. I haven't seen the Don condem this .

Authorities are investigating an explosion at a mosque in suburban Minneapolis Saturday that damaged the imam's office as congregants were preparing for morning prayers.

PLEASE never, ever describe Conservatives as "tolerant".
Tolerance is an antonym to toughness.
There is only one group that proclaims to be "tolerant" and uses said adjective to enable, empower and champion all that should be filthy, shameful and often times illegal.

PLEASE never, ever describe Conservatives as "tolerant".
Tolerance is an antonym to toughness.
There is only one group that proclaims to be "tolerant" and uses said adjective to enable, empower and champion all that should be filthy, shameful and often times illegal.
tolerant-liberal.jpg

And if this doesn't work, see video below for more liberal tolerance... It is like calling the kettle black(is that racist?)

We don't know who did it....yet.
'There is too much anger out there.' Bombing of a Minnesota mosque leaves Muslims concerned
The FBI is leading the ongoing investigation, along with local law enforcement. Authorities say they believe an improvised explosive device — also known as an IED — was to blame for the blast at the mosque, which primarily serves the area’s large Somali community.
Muslim Imam Reveals A Terrifying Secret About Mosques In One Of America's Largest Cities
As for Eid, he hopes more like-minded people will speak up against the extremists. “Do we need to wait for a tragedy to happen?” Eid asked. “We need to allow more moderate Muslim voices so that life can go smoothly in our society.”
As I said before it is an inside Job to stir up the radicals of Islam and Liberalism to go on the Jihad against the US. Shame libs cant remember what happened before, and why history keeps repeating itself.

Yes you have to notice Trump is ignoring this. Secretly he is cheering it with Alex Jones and Steve Bannon.

And we all know there is a 99% probability it was conducted by a Muslim like all of the other alleged attacks.

Yes you have to notice Trump is ignoring this. Secretly he is cheering it with Alex Jones and Steve Bannon.

You're a moron, you really are a moron.

You can barely get any actual news on this story after the liberal media turned into YET ANOTHER way to attack Trump. And so all you see is article after article condemning Trump for not calling it a hate crime, before any investigation had even really started - the left media goes bananas for the President not declaring it a hate crime before anyone knows anything at all what happened.

This your first day here? 90% of the threads here work that way . I notice you only complain in this thread .
Oh wait . Here's one you just posted ! Another GOP Assassination Attempt By Anti-Trump Snowflake - This Time Successful

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy...this is what happens when you stray from the kids' table and try to join the adults....

The big difference is that the snowflake with all the anti-Trump signs in his yard DID kill the GOP committee member and WAS convicted of murder....while snowflakes are screaming 'PROBABLY some Trump supporter'.

YOU FAIL....now run along back to the kids' table.

Link?

And if this were Obama he would be right out front causing the situation to be even worse.

Forum List

Back