September 11, 2001

Well it didn't crash like that into the Pentagon (I'll take the scientists word on it over the guy who makes meme's word on it) and yes, the Pentagon is MASSIVE. I am pretty sure someone with their FAA Commercial license could crash a plane into the pentagon. Nobody is saying he hit the exact spot of the pentagon he was aiming for are they?

He didn't overfly, he didn't ditch it in the grass, on the first pass he nailed the Pentagon.

Amazing how the FBI confiscated all the footage caught by all the surveillance cameras including those of private businesses around them....amazing how Cheney gave stand down orders as the alleged plane was getting closer. We also have the intel folks at ABEL danger that knew that NORAD could have taken over control of those hijacked planes at any time. Funny how the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania just happened to land in the same crater that had been there years before....but those that believe the official story? It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that came together all at once. 17 hijackers armed with boxcutter knifes single-handedly buttfucked the CIA, NORAD, the FBI and the NSA on a world wide stage with combined yearly budgets of over one TRLLION dollars.....but move along, folks.....nothing to see here. The similarities between 9/11/01 and the false flag event that was the OKC bombing are staggering.

There is nothing amazing about the FBI seizing evidence after a terrorist attack.

Cheney gave no stand down order ever that whole myth was debunked years ago.

No sir we have no one with any such knowledge as you claim. NORAD is incapable of taking over or taking control of ANY aircraft at any time. NORAD is a central command center which monitors data from many different sources primarily radar and satellites and their primary focus is EXTERNAL . This means the vast majority of their assets monitor the rest of the world in the hopes of detecting or seeing any incoming attack from OUTSIDE the USA. They have very few assets or resources for what is happening INSIDE US AIRSPACE.

That may have changed in the after math of 911 but in fact they cannot take control of an aircraft sorry but radar and satellites do not work that way.

There was no crater years before where flight 93 landed.

Yes there is nothing to see as your claims are fiction.

Those trillions of dollars you mention were not designed to fight low tech enemies but high tech so yes the attackers used low tech to avoid detection and this is not the first time it has been done to defeat us.

You are out of touch and wrong and massively uninformed

"Cheney gave no stand down order ever that whole myth was debunked years ago"

OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not very good at this.

You provide a video of a man testifying to an order to SHOOT DOWN AIRCRAFT.

You call this evidence of a stand down order. A shoot down order and a stand down order are exactly the opposite.

You just proved me correct so once again the opps is on you

LOL! If you give an order to not defend against an impending attack? That IS a "stand down" order.

Your reply to the testimony I posted has really hurt your credibility (what little you had) and it seems LA.RAM fan was 100 percent correct. It's a waste of time to feed the trolls.

I'm saying that the government doesn't tell us everything. I'm saying that thousands of experts can't all be crazy and anti-government. I'm saying that when looking at the big picture concerning the events of 9/11, 2 + 2 doesn't = 4, as the government would like for us to believe.

Building 7
Two skyscapers imploding into their own footprint
Jet wings slicing through steel beams, including wing tips

Many unanswered questions.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and dont forget all these distingued architects and engineers around the country as well as demolition experts cant all be wrong.i think they have a LITTLE bit more credibility than the 9/11 apologists that have come on here grasping at straws in defeat do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I mentioned nothing about "tons of explosives"

he obviously has reading comprehension problems.lol. i cannot believe you are bothering with this long time paid shill.

There are no massive number of architects, engineers or demolition experts supporting you. The vast majority of such professionals flat out oppose you and you are simply lying and making crap as you go because you have been viciously beaten.

OOOOOPS!!!!!

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Home

Yep you just proved my point AEfor911 truth has been around along time and have long since been discredited.

There are very few Architects and engineers associated with that organization so as I said there IS NO massive number of such people agreeing with the truther movement.

FYI that organization and the other various twoofer groups are open to anyone and everyone.

In other words the only qualifications you need to have to join are the ability to use a computer and go on the internet. They do no screening or verification of the people who join their little club. This means anyone can join and increase their numbers without having any training or experience or education in achitecture or engineering.

They are a proven farce.

Many years ago I joined it myself just to prove this point I am one of the people they refer to as an " engineer "

This has been pointed out to LARAM years ago he just lives in denial of facts so the oppps is on you

Discredited by whom? Have you a link to back that up? I will wait..........

I just told you by whom by the organization itself which has few members most of whom are not what they claim and no oen bothers to check or verify

He didn't overfly, he didn't ditch it in the grass, on the first pass he nailed the Pentagon.

Amazing how the FBI confiscated all the footage caught by all the surveillance cameras including those of private businesses around them....amazing how Cheney gave stand down orders as the alleged plane was getting closer. We also have the intel folks at ABEL danger that knew that NORAD could have taken over control of those hijacked planes at any time. Funny how the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania just happened to land in the same crater that had been there years before....but those that believe the official story? It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that came together all at once. 17 hijackers armed with boxcutter knifes single-handedly buttfucked the CIA, NORAD, the FBI and the NSA on a world wide stage with combined yearly budgets of over one TRLLION dollars.....but move along, folks.....nothing to see here. The similarities between 9/11/01 and the false flag event that was the OKC bombing are staggering.

There is nothing amazing about the FBI seizing evidence after a terrorist attack.

No sir we have no one with any such knowledge as you claim. NORAD is incapable of taking over or taking control of ANY aircraft at any time. NORAD is a central command center which monitors data from many different sources primarily radar and satellites and their primary focus is EXTERNAL . This means the vast majority of their assets monitor the rest of the world in the hopes of detecting or seeing any incoming attack from OUTSIDE the USA. They have very few assets or resources for what is happening INSIDE US AIRSPACE.

That may have changed in the after math of 911 but in fact they cannot take control of an aircraft sorry but radar and satellites do not work that way.

Those trillions of dollars you mention were not designed to fight low tech enemies but high tech so yes the attackers used low tech to avoid detection and this is not the first time it has been done to defeat us.

You call this evidence of a stand down order. A shoot down order and a stand down order are exactly the opposite.

LOL! If you give an order to not defend against an impending attack? That IS a "stand down" order.

Your reply to the testimony I posted has really hurt your credibility (what little you had) and it seems LA.RAM fan was 100 percent correct. It's a waste of time to feed the trolls.

He gave no such order and the video you posted clear refers to a witness who testified that he gave the OPPOSITE of a stand down order telling someone that the order to shoot down hijacked aircraft WAS STILL IN EFFECT.

" STILL IN EFFECT " refers to the order to SHOOT DOWN AIRCRAFT.

Not a goddamn standdown order you are really looking SENSATIONALLY stupid as that is what YOUR VIDEO clearly states.

Watch the goddamn video and pay attention although at this point you cannot save face

LARAM has never been correct about anything and my credibility is fine you just destroyed your own by posting a video which PROVES YOU WRONG AND ME CORRECT.

He gave no such order and the video you posted clear refers to a witness who testified that he gave the OPPOSITE of a stand down order telling someone that the order to shoot down hijacked aircraft WAS STILL IN EFFECT.

Not a goddamn standdown order you are really looking SENSATIONALLY stupid as that is what YOUR VIDEO clearly states.

Watch the goddamn video and pay attention although at this point you cannot save face

LARAM has never been correct about anything and my credibility is fine you just destroyed your own by posting a video which PROVES YOU WRONG AND ME CORRECT.

LMAO! Dude, you can keep spinning any way you want. By denying the Pentagon the opportunity to defend itself because you are the decision maker is most definitely a "stand down" order and you can "ALL CAPS" yourself into oblivion, eat shit and die for all I care.

So with all that being said? This is where I take off the "kid gloves" for sorry sacks of shit such as yourself. You can believe any fucking thing you want and I will defend it as long as you respect others rights to believe what they believe. It is when disgusting sacks of shit such as yourself that is so full of haughty bullshit that lamely attempt to demonize and marginalize those that have the unmitigated gall to think for themselves and not fall prey to "groupthink"....that is when I am going to rip those like you up one side and down the other. There is very little that you believe in that is actually the truth unless you are simply a bot and a "gubermint" paid troll. I despise this corporate entity that you worship at the feet of. I spit on them and give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. I spit on their gold fringed Admiralty corporate banner because I know exactly what it stands for. The ones that run the foreign owned Federal Reserve were complicit in the killing of Kennedy and they were complicit in the 9/11/01 false flag event. I will stand up for anyone that uses their critical thinking skills any time and bust on stupid fucks like you....three fucking buildings, two planes indeed. HOLY shit but are you a stupid motherfucker.

LMAO! Dude, you can keep spinning any way you want. By denying the Pentagon the opportunity to defend itself because you are the decision maker is most definitely a "stand down" order and you can "ALL CAPS" yourself into oblivion, eat shit and die for all I care.

So with all that being said? This is where I take off the "kid gloves" for sorry sacks of shit such as yourself. You can believe any fucking thing you want and I will defend it as long as you respect others rights to believe what they believe. It is when disgusting sacks of shit such as yourself that is so full of haughty bullshit that lamely attempt to demonize and marginalize those that have the unmitigated gall to think for themselves and not fall prey to "groupthink"....that is when I am going to rip those like you up one side and down the other. There is very little that you believe in that is actually the truth unless you are simply a bot and a "gubermint" paid troll. I despise this corporate entity that you worship at the feet of. I spit on them and give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. I spit on their gold fringed Admiralty corporate banner because I know exactly what it stands for. The ones that run the foreign owned Federal Reserve were complicit in the killing of Kennedy and they were complicit in the 9/11/01 false flag event. I will stand up for anyone that uses their critical thinking skills any time and bust on stupid fucks like you....three fucking buildings, two planes indeed. HOLY shit but are you a stupid motherfucker.

Wrong BOY.

The stupid person is you who posts a video which refutes your own claim and proves me right which he did.

Let's break it down again.

Like the blithering fool you are you claimed there was a stand down order. I stated that claim was debunked long ago and you post a video in which former transportation secretary Mineta testifies that he witnessed Cheney stating that the order to SHOOT DOWN hijacked aircraft STILL STANDS.

That is not a stand down order little guy it is the opposite and you proved it for me.

Your profane vocabulary merely proves you are outclassed and is an admission that you concede the argument.

I acknowledge your surrender and defeat which you openly admit to

Wrong BOY.

The stupid person is you who posts a video which refutes your own claim and proves me right which he did.

Like the blithering fool you are you claimed there was a stand down order. I stated that claim was debunked long ago and you post a video in which former transportation secretary Mineta testifies that he witnessed Cheney stating that the order to SHOOT DOWN hijacked aircraft STILL STANDS.

That is not a stand down order little guy it is the opposite and you proved it for me.

Your profane vocabulary merely proves you are outclassed and is an admission that you concede the argument.

Get bent, ya dumb fuck. You don't even know where to place a "comma". You can't educate me about diddly squat, dipshit.

Notice the strategically placed punctuation? Certainly changes the meaning of a sentence, no? The stand down order that allowed the fly over of the plane that DIDN'T hit the Pentagon was a strategic move, dumb ass. I can lead you to water but most mules would rather go thirsty. It was a missile that hit the side of the Pentagon with the least amount of people but it did house the group of people in Naval intel trying to follow the money trail of 2.3 TRILLION dollars that couldn't be accounted for. Do you understand that if you stacked 100 dollar FRNs one on top of the other that you would have to drive7 miles to get to one TRILLION.......so "bite me", bitch, because you are my "bitch" whether you understand that or not.

The 9/11/01 false flag event accomplished numerous things for your masters and you keep bending over, dropping trou" and beg for lube before the buttfucking starts yet again. Here is the part of the show of where I boot your ass into the "coffin corner" of time.

(snicker)

Wrong BOY.

Get bent, ya dumb fuck. You don't even know where to place a "comma". You can't educate me about diddly squat, dipshit.

Notice the strategically placed punctuation? Certainly changes the meaning of a sentence, no? The stand down order that allowed the fly over of the plane that DIDN'T hit the Pentagon was a strategic move, dumb ass. I can lead you to water but most mules would rather go thirsty. It was a missile that hit the side of the Pentagon with the least amount of people but it did house the group of people in Naval intel trying to follow the money trail of 2.3 TRILLION dollars that couldn't be accounted for. Do you understand that if you stacked 100 dollar FRNs one on top of the other that you would have to drive7 miles to get to one TRILLION.......so "bite me", bitch, because you are my "bitch" whether you understand that or not.

The 9/11/01 false flag event accomplished numerous things for your masters and you keep bending over, dropping trou" and beg for lube before the buttfucking starts yet again. Here is the part of the show of where I boot your ass into the "coffin corner" of time.

(snicker)
"Fly over??" Just how hard did you fall for CIT's bullshit?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Wrong BOY.

(snicker)

14264872_1048396995281585_5126896610851599086_n.jpg

Wrong BOY.

(snicker)

Then why can you show no evidence of any of this?

we have massive evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon but none of a missile hitting the Pentagon.

We have video of Mineta which you provided where he testifies that there was an order to shoot down hijacked aircraft as opposed to a stand down order. Which completely humiliated and embarrassed you.

Punctuation is minor.

Using profanities when one is proven wrong as you have been shows merely a weak intellect and snowflake mentality. Sorry little guy you have been proven wrong and debunked even if your precious feelings cannot handle it.

Wrong BOY.

(snicker)

View attachment 144391

So you lost the argument based on evidence and now resort to memes.

This is why the entire twoofer movement is in the toilet and shrinking daily

Wrong BOY.

(snicker)

View attachment 144391
Oh look, the forum nutjob now idiotically claiming Mohammed Atta's passport was recovered. :cuckoo:

You're insane, delusional dale. I'm just here to remind you of that fact.

To clarify, it was Suqami's passport, not Atta's; and explosions cause unpredictable results. You cannot assume 9/11 was a false flag because the results of an explosion confound you. Hell, a patch from a crew member of the doomed space shuttle Columbia was recovered. According to lunatics like you, such an implausibility serves as evidence the Columbia never broke apart during the-entry. :cuckoo:

yep you nailed it.glad you have seen the light.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Like I always say-:trolls:

FFS! THINK!!!!!!!!!! You think it's fucking easy to pilot a commercial airliner and even crash land it like that, right smack into the Pentagon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Well it didn't crash like that into the Pentagon (I'll take the scientists word on it over the guy who makes meme's word on it) and yes, the Pentagon is MASSIVE. I am pretty sure someone with their FAA Commercial license could crash a plane into the pentagon. Nobody is saying he hit the exact spot of the pentagon he was aiming for are they?

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Home

(snicker)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the sockpuppet shill got OWNED by you.:up:

as i have said a million times-:trolls:

Last edited:

yep you nailed it.glad you have seen the light.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Like I always say-:trolls:

He badly lost it and defeated himself as you always do.

the video he posted as evidence flat out proved his assertion wrong.

Stupid - self contradictory arguments like that are something you should be used to as it is all you ever post

[

So which one of those do you believe? You've quoted conspiracy theorists there saying missile. Other's saying plane. YOu've got ones saying the terrorists were part of the plan, others saying that they had nothing to do with it. You've got ones saying it was caused by the planes but the intent was from the CIA, and others saying it had to use controlled explosions.

There's no agreement there, you just sent me a pile of people that have mutually exclusive idea's.

Which one are you supporting? Because if you support one, that means that the overwhelming majority of the others on that page are in disagreement with you.

And again you are still unable to show the basic logistics of it. And of course you had to lie to make your conspiracy work the other day which debunks yourself immediately.

[

So which one of those do you believe? You've quoted conspiracy theorists there saying missile. Other's saying plane. YOu've got ones saying the terrorists were part of the plan, others saying that they had nothing to do with it. You've got ones saying it was caused by the planes but the intent was from the CIA, and others saying it had to use controlled explosions.

There's no agreement there, you just sent me a pile of people that have mutually exclusive idea's.

Which one are you supporting? Because if you support one, that means that the overwhelming majority of the others on that page are in disagreement with you.

And again you are still unable to show the basic logistics of it. And of course you had to lie to make your conspiracy work the other day which debunks yourself immediately.

Total bullshit, Slash...if I may intervene here. Say someone gives me a puzzle to solve and tells me that it's the scene of a beach.....about a third of the way through all I see are polar bears and snow caps, do I really need to finish the whole thing in order to prove that the one that handed me the puzzle was wrong? Even a bucket with holes in it will carry some water and all these crooks, liars and thieves had to do was convince the majority of the sheeple into believing this load of bullshit using the propaganda of the media to push it.

[

Total bullshit, Slash...if I may intervene here. Say someone gives me a puzzle to solve and tells me that it's the scene of a beach.....about a third of the way through all I see are polar bears and snow caps, do I really need to finish the whole thing in order to prove that the one that handed me the puzzle was wrong? Even a bucket with holes in it will carry some water and all these crooks, liars and thieves had to do was convince the majority of the sheeple into believing this load of bullshit using the propaganda of the media to push it.

In the case of BOTH 911 and JFK no one gave you a puzzle they gave you facts and evidence which you were free to examine and question.

However you ignored said evidence and instead became gullible and fell for the first person who lied to you about said evidence and brainwashed you o believe the evidence does not exist.

That is why you are all over the map with false claims which were easily and totally debunked and proven false

Not at all. You don't need to finish the whole thing.

But if you base your stance on a lie which you need to make it valid. Your argument is invalid.

If you quote two opposing views (such as listing two mutually exclusive conspiracy theories) you are not taking a side, you are calling both of your explanations false.

If you have to suspend belief to get to the parts you can believe, you haven't made a realistic theory.

These are very basic fallacies.

The lying to support your conspiracy is no different than me saying "I have 5 cars" and when you ask me to prove it I say "here's two, and over there are two, and two plus two equals five". That lie makes anything I say irrelevant.

Or saying "I don't believe you went to work today. I believe you stayed home in bed all day, and took a trip all day to the zoo" You can't believe mutually exclusive theories.

Or I think you pulled the trigger on JFK because you fit the description exactly of this expert... Even though I can't explain how you did it when you weren't born for another 10 years".. If you have to suspend the belief that it was possible to do, and can't address that part, the rest is null.

This is what I'm asking. Don't lie to support your theory. Don't say you believe in competing theories. Don't suspend belief of what is plausible to get to the part of your theory that is plausible.

Not at all. You don't need to finish the whole thing.

But if you base your stance on a lie which you need to make it valid. Your argument is invalid.

If you quote two opposing views (such as listing two mutually exclusive conspiracy theories) you are not taking a side, you are calling both of your explanations false.

If you have to suspend belief to get to the parts you can believe, you haven't made a realistic theory.

These are very basic fallacies.

The lying to support your conspiracy is no different than me saying "I have 5 cars" and when you ask me to prove it I say "here's two, and over there are two, and two plus two equals five". That lie makes anything I say irrelevant.

Or saying "I don't believe you went to work today. I believe you stayed home in bed all day, and took a trip all day to the zoo" You can't believe mutually exclusive theories.

Or I think you pulled the trigger on JFK because you fit the description exactly of this expert... Even though I can't explain how you did it when you weren't born for another 10 years".. If you have to suspend the belief that it was possible to do, and can't address that part, the rest is null.

This is what I'm asking. Don't lie to support your theory. Don't say you believe in competing theories. Don't suspend belief of what is plausible to get to the part of your theory that is plausible.

Name one lie that you believe I have stated here. I don't know if it was the actual planes that hit towers one and two or government drone planes....does that mean that the fact that two buildings collapsed into their own footprint a few hours later in free-fall fashion (which is impossible unless secondary explosives were planted mean) doesn't prove a conspiracy? I would say "no, not at all".

[

In the case of BOTH 911 and JFK no one gave you a puzzle they gave you facts and evidence which you were free to examine and question.

However you ignored said evidence and instead became gullible and fell for the first person who lied to you about said evidence and brainwashed you o believe the evidence does not exist.

That is why you are all over the map with false claims which were easily and totally debunked and proven false

What evidence is that? Remember, I touted the official version of 9/11/01 for over 11 years and used the same "gubermint" talking points to bust on naysayers WHILE refusing to look into why the other side believed it all to be a lie and it's a massive rabbit hole to go down. Too many damn things that simply do not add up at all if you are so inclined to take the "red pill". I did and I say the official story is 100 percent bullshit. The fact of the matter is that I was just as staid in my belief of the official story as you and your lapdog faun is but I woke up. You? I doubt that you have it in you to anything more than a sheep.

Forum List

Back