September 11, 2001

Another view ( opinion, observation )

20604702_1982617698625154_2042095841444174260_n.jpg

Possible?

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

case closed,you have checkmated the 9/11 apologists who ignore what you just posted.cheesgame is over and you checkmated them.:clap:

Here is more facts that prove you checkmated them. The company that builds those jet airliners,their spokesperson said the airline parts they saw in the photos were nothing at all like the airline parts you see in an airliner,I think that someone who is the head of a company that builds airplanes is a much better credible source than a bunch of so called witnesses who could EASILY be people who work for corrupt government agencies on their payroll.:lmao::rofl:

Never mind they never could find any bodies because the government said they VAPORIZED. That works for a movie in hollywood but sorry 9/11 apologists,that dont work in the REAL world.:lmao::rofl:

Here is where it gets even more interesting.It sounds like even one of the own 9// commissions screwed up and had a slip of the tongue in this short video.:Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c

then there is this reporter here who you hear says there is NO EVIDENCE a plan hit.:D

dont the 9/11 apologists ever get tired of their constant ass beatings they suffer here everyday from people like us sonny?:D
Thanks. They also ignore the thousands of engineers, scientists, explosive experts, and lab tests created as a result of too many unanswered questions. They ignore building 7. They ignore eyewitnesses that saw a plane fly over the Pentagon very very low to the ground at the exact second the explosion happened on the ground. Way too many unanswered question for the government's version to make any sense.

Possible?

case closed,you have checkmated the 9/11 apologists who ignore what you just posted.cheesgame is over and you checkmated them.:clap:

Here is more facts that prove you checkmated them. The company that builds those jet airliners,their spokesperson said the airline parts they saw in the photos were nothing at all like the airline parts you see in an airliner,I think that someone who is the head of a company that builds airplanes is a much better credible source than a bunch of so called witnesses who could EASILY be people who work for corrupt government agencies on their payroll.:lmao::rofl:

Never mind they never could find any bodies because the government said they VAPORIZED. That works for a movie in hollywood but sorry 9/11 apologists,that dont work in the REAL world.:lmao::rofl:

Here is where it gets even more interesting.It sounds like even one of the own 9// commissions screwed up and had a slip of the tongue in this short video.:Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c

then there is this reporter here who you hear says there is NO EVIDENCE a plan hit.:D

and this debunks it that an airliner hit it as well.this short video.lol

dont the 9/11 apologists ever get tired of their constant ass beatings they suffer here everyday from people like us sonny?:D

And there's the hardest part of believing this kind of stuff. People have to create their own lies to make this stuff up. Boeing came out many times for all 4 plane wrecks and said the wreckage was from their planes. United and American came out and said that the wreckage was from their flights and confirmed that. So we have to create lies to support claims to the opposite. Once you start doing that, using lies to support a conspiracy theory, then it's garbage to me.

I mean you are honestly trying to say that not only did they make 4 planes of people completely disappear, kill off two groups (in the planes that weren't in the trade center attacks where there were bodies, not vaporized like your movies may tell you), but in the immediate aftermath, got tons of wreckage perfectly placed out there with charred chunks of bodies with nobody noticing? That in the world trade center they went around and perfectly placed DNA evidence (remember that passenger DNA has been confirmed on some of the charred body parts)??? Then they slipped up and with this perfect crime, the best ever to be pulled off, they had some parts of a 57 chevy in there instead of a Boeing 767??? Really? That's what the conspiracy guys are down to now?

How many thousands of people are you putting in this conspiracy? EMT's, Airport personnel, DOT personnel, engineers, firemen, police, cleanup crews... And not one. NOT ONE has had a deathbed whisper of "it was faked and my part was X". EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. is taking this perfectly to their grave. In that group you surely have people that have ended up in financial ruin. People that have committed suicide. People that have given up on everything with nobody to care about. But they are keeping this secret.

And they pull that off PERFECTLY. But somehow ended up accidently putting out truck and bus parts in the wreckage instead of plane parts. lol. Come on. Really??? The gullibility to buy into that kind of a story is amazing, like might as well say Santa Claus's sleigh was what hit the buildings.

We need more war because it enriches the Oligarchy.

This is why Congress voted 98-2 in the Senate and 419-3 in the House, for MORE sanctions on Russia. All based on trumped up lies.

More war abroad equals less liberty at home...but the .01% get richer. So it is all good.

Indeed.:clap2: war means big business for the bankers and corporations hense why the CIA linked to these attacks same as the JFK assassination killed JFK.as you well know,JFK was going to pull us out of the vietnam war which would have cost the corporations tens of millions of dollars in profits to be made had he done so.The CIA knew LBJ would do their bidding.JFK was rich so he could not be bought off to do their bidding LBJ was not so by him doing them a a favor and reversing kennedys policys on vietnam expanding the war for them so they could make their millions,he profits as well from it. Hense WHY 9/11 was done by the evil CIA was again so the corporations and bankers could profit. oh lets nor forget JFK was going to get rid of the CIA as well.

this excellent post below adds on to your great post.:thup:

Thanks for a fact-based comment. Here's the way I see it. 1.The original hole does not reflect the dimensions of a modern commercial 757 airliner--124 foot wing-span and fuselage 21 feet high. 2. We never saw huge plane debris, including the massive engines this model sports. 3. Close to 100% of the pretty substantial volume of video footage was immediately confiscated and suppressed by the FBI. 4. We have testimony of Pentagon employees to an explosion in the building. 5. The one video which was released has been doctored, and shows pretty much just an explosion. 6. There is the context of major irregularities in the other facts of the "attacks" on this day, such as strong evidence of accelerant and military grade explosive material...and evidence of the "Project for a New American Century" calling for a Pearl Harbor-like disaster, to usher in a new world of terrorism and perpetual war (and Muslims as the new scapegoats). These facts scream duplicity, treachery and criminality! When can we expect some indictments?

Possible?

Thanks. They also ignore the thousands of engineers, scientists, explosive experts, and lab tests created as a result of too many unanswered questions. They ignore building 7. They ignore eyewitnesses that saw a plane fly over the Pentagon very very low to the ground at the exact second the explosion happened on the ground. Way too many unanswered question for the government's version to make any sense.

yeah I am not sure about Billy,I think he is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial,but I know you are aware there are a lot of paid shills that troll this forum night and day such as toodPARROT,Sayit,rightwinger and many others i have on ignore,i am surprised their handlers have not yet spotted this thread you have made yet and sent them here to troll so far.:D

these paid shills like sayit,toddparrot,rightwinger err WRONGwinger and others,they end up with shit on their faces defending the 9/11 coverup commission because like you said,they cant get around bld 7,they have NEVER been able to get around that one,they always play dodgeball on that point everytime.:D

plus they cant get around the fact bld 7 had some credible witnesses that heard explosions in the basement.even without bld 7 that humiliates these shills all the time,they STILL end up with shit on their faces because they always ignore the twin towers that there were witnesses who heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the plane struck the towers. and many of the firefighters were experienced in the sound of explosives said they heard explosives so they were very credible people.they ignore that fact everytime.:lmao: PLUS they ignore that the best pilots in the world have said they could never have flown a jet airliner like the commissions aid those alleged highjackers did.PLUS always ignore many witnesses in the pentagon heard EXPLOSIONS in the building.

Also as you are aware,everytime you post pics of skytowers that burned for HOURS on end that were blazing and 100 times more serious fires than the ones on 9/11.how the structures stood and never collapsed,they cover their ears and close their eys and ignore that fact each time. plus they ALWAYS play dodgeball when you show them that there were other buildings much closer to the towers that had far more damage and far more severe fires than bld 7 did yet all those buildings unlike bld 7,they did not collapse,their structures remained standing.:biggrin:

everytime i mention that pesky fact to them,they do this-:scared1: each and everytime,it NEVER fails like clockwork.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Never gets old watching them cover their eyes and close their ears and change the subject when they are backed up in a corner with nowhere to run is it?:lmao::rofl::muahaha:

Last edited:
It's hilarious. Just keep ignoring the reality of it and post all these things that fact checks have proven wrong time and again.

Yes somehow an entire group of mercenaries. Bad guys, just like the suicide squad wired the entire building to explode with thousands and thousands of tons of TNT with nobody realizing it. And no, actually most pilots said with the training the hijackers had, they could have done it EXACTLY how they did it. And that COMPLETELY DIFFERENT theory opposes the one that we paid Al Qaida to do it. I mean that explained the terrorists, and this one explains the hit, but both are mutually exclusive theories. So you end up with two different conspiracy theories that oppose each other to make sense of it.

Possible?

yeah I am not sure about Billy,I think he is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial,but I know you are aware there are a lot of paid shills that troll this forum night and day such as toodPARROT,Sayit,rightwinger and many others i have on ignore,i am surprised their handlers have not yet spotted this thread you have made yet and sent them here to troll so far.:D

these paid shills like sayit,toddparrot,rightwinger err WRONGwinger and others,they end up with shit on their faces defending the 9/11 coverup commission because like you said,they cant get around bld 7,they have NEVER been able to get around that one,they always play dodgeball on that point everytime.:D

plus they cant get around the fact bld 7 had some credible witnesses that heard explosions in the basement.even without bld 7 that humiliates these shills all the time,they STILL end up with shit on their faces because they always ignore the twin towers that there were witnesses who heard explosions in the basement BEFORE the plane struck the towers. and many of the firefighters were experienced in the sound of explosives said they heard explosives so they were very credible people.they ignore that fact everytime.:lmao: PLUS they ignore that the best pilots in the world have said they could never have flown a jet airliner like the commissions aid those alleged highjackers did.PLUS always ignore many witnesses in the pentagon heard EXPLOSIONS in the building.

never gets old watching them cover their eyes and close their ears and change the subject when they are backed up in a corner with nowhere to run is it?:lmao::rofl::muahaha:

also as you are aware,everytime you post pics of skytowers that burned for HOURS on end that were blazing and 100 times more serious fires than the ones on 9/11.how the structures stood and never collapsed,they cover their ears and close their eys and ignore that fact each time. plus they ALWAYS play dodgeball when you show them that there were other buildings much closer to the towers that had far more damage and far more severe fires than bld 7 did yet all those buildings unlike bld 7,they did not collapse,their structures remained standing.:biggrin:

everytime i mention that pesky fact to them,they do this-:scared1: each and everytime,it NEVER fails like clockwork.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

they always ignore the twin towers that there were witnesses who heard explosions in the basement

Liar.

BEFORE the plane struck the towers.

Planes hit the WTC?

It's hilarious. Just keep ignoring the reality of it and post all these things that fact checks have proven wrong time and again.

Yes somehow an entire group of mercenaries. Bad guys, just like the suicide squad wired the entire building to explode with thousands and thousands of tons of TNT with nobody realizing it. And no, actually most pilots said with the training the hijackers had, they could have done it EXACTLY how they did it. And that COMPLETELY DIFFERENT theory opposes the one that we paid Al Qaida to do it. I mean that explained the terrorists, and this one explains the hit, but both are mutually exclusive theories. So you end up with two different conspiracy theories that oppose each other to make sense of it.

the latestand FIRST paid shill I was talking about to penetrate this forum who has nothing but this-:scared1:to say when he is cornered and backed up against the wall with nowhere to run by facts from the OP and I have posted:asshole:,He only addressed ONE thing either of us said and he had to LIE to to do so as his boss instructed him to do so.hilarious indeed.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like clockwork as all shills do,as soon as he saw how sonny took him to school in his first post on this page and posts# 23 and 24 of mine here,he only talked about ONE item we mentioned and had to lie about it since he knew his ass had been handed to him on a platter from us.:haha:

this is all he had to contribute in defeat as all shills do-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::biggrin:

this shill here folks is obviously a sockpuppet of a long time member to put on ignore.

Last edited:

Possible?

Notice how the sock puppet of the government that has penetrated this site had NO ANSWERS for this excellent post of yours as well as the other pesky little facts he could not get around i posted in posts # 23 and 24? that he played dodgeball and did this-:blahblah:in defeat as well as this-:scared1:as well when cornered with nowwhere to run evading those pesky facts of yours and mine and talking about irrelevent stuff that does not matter to the pesky facts we posted?

a sock puppet to add to my ignore list.:rofl:

i mean if they are going to troll.at LEAST address the evidence.:rofl::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obviously he is new at trolliing or has a bad instructer for a boss.:lmao:

Interesting facts:
1)in 1998 Bill mysteriously lets Bin Laden slip away. We know he received pay to play money from Saudis and others, but not what those favors were.
2) Hillary conveniently didn't get to the Pentagon until after it was hit. She also was not in NY like she lied about.
Hillary Clinton wrongly says she was in NYC on 9/11
3)Bill makes a speach in Australia
on Sept 10th our time zone(event not yet happened)- Sept 11th in Australia(would have assumed it happened if he knew the plot) a speach regretting not capturing or taking out Bin Laden during his chance in 1998.
4) Sept 11 2016 Hillary has a heat spell faint (also guilt feelings anxiety attack?)
5)we now know there is no limits to how far Clintons and their cronies will go to seize power and set up their opponent party that they felt slighted by.

Conclusion, as long as we don't know by and through Clinton admission to what the favors were, then we have to conclude the worst scenerio.
Whether that be letting Bin Laden go as favor to the Saudis, not knowing what that would lead to that ended up causing 911, Afghan war, Iraq war, Isis and perhaps Syria crisis.
String of events all steming from pure greed and corruption by the Clintons.
The other even worse & harder to accept scenerio is that they knew all along the full scope of the plot, hence the Australia speach was a time zone goof or they were bamboozled into thinking the plot was involving something else as a target and they were played, hence feelings of guilt wpuld be too much to bare.

*note I am using Dem and MSM methods of deduction, especially the part where they say lying (like Clinton's whereabouts on 911) is a covering up and admission to something problematic that is there, that they don't want you to see, and that there is enough smoke to warrant investigation according to their own logic.
Remember there is a string of behavior, and acts that warrant questions, as these events actually happened, all suspicious knowing what we know now.

Yeah I love how people say that Bushs pal Clinton that had he been POTUS at the time,the attacks would not have happened claiming he tried to take out Bin Laden but failed.could not be any further than the truth.There were two different countries that offered to extradict him to america but clinton told them no.we know this because even a clinton official come on and said so. There was also this broadcast shown lat night once where a general come on and said he told by clinton they knew where he was and could capture or take him out but was told by Clinton to back off him. It was aired late in the wee hours and never shown again. thats how the media operates,they will air something like that in the wee hours when people are never watching and then never show it again.

Possible?

Notice how the sock puppet of the government that has penetrated this site had NO ANSWERS for this excellent post of yours as well as the other pesky little facts he could not get around i posted in posts # 23 and 24? that he played dodgeball and did this-:blahblah:in defeat as well as this-:scared1:as well when cornered with nowwhere to run evading those pesky facts of yours and mine and talking about irrelevent stuff that does not matter to the pesky facts we posted?

a sock puppet to add to my ignore list.:rofl:

i mean if they are going to troll.at LEAST address the evidence.:rofl::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obviously he is new at trolliing or has a bad instructer for a boss.:lmao:

George W Bush... The mastermind behind the most intricate plan in human history to go off without a hitch.. lol

If you are going to troll at least address the evidence. You've made your case that thousands were involved in this scheme. How'd the cover it up? PERFECTLY?

So far the best you've got on this insane scheme is

Schemer 1: Have we even looked if this is possible
Schemer 2: Yeah, the building is too big, we need to wire the thing secretly with tons of TNT and find a firm that can make it look perfect.

Schemer 1: Well lets not pick a target that would make this plan a billion times easier. Lets keep making this as hard as humanly possible
Schemer 2: Yeah, how about we do it twice. Just to make sure they get the message, and maybe complicate it even more by shooting a missile at the pentagon loaded with the remains of people who hopped on a plane just an hour earlier
Schemer 1: Ok, should we fill it with parts of that type of plane?
Schemer 2: Nah, lets fill it with bus parts. Should be good enough, I don't think anyone would ever look at plane wreckage.

Schemer 1: Should we ask pilots if that's possible?
Schemer 2: Nah, we are going to pull this thing off perfectly by being the least prepared ever. We'll perfect all the tough stuff. We can turn people that were seen alive one hour into burned bodies an hour later, sprinkle their DNA around right where they need it. But preparation on the most basic questions doesn't need to be answered.

Schemer 1: Now if only we could find someone that loves the US so much they'd be willing to take the blame for this even though it would put a crosshair right on their head.

Schemer 2: Hold my beer. I've got Bin Laden on the line. He's a true patriot for America.

It's not your misleading stories. I've never been in a steel building that's structurally unsound and about to collapse, I can act like an expert on how that feels, if it feels as girders and concrete buckle like a bomb is going off or not. I do know that there is no possible way to pull it off. I mean just scheduling. The "In 2 years when we work on this part of the investigation we need these 200 people in the room, and no one else or this entire thing goes public"

If they had that ability, this is the worst use of it ever. It's like being a concert pianist and you use your skills to only play chopsticks.

Just the very basics of it are completely out of reality. Then you have to mix in lies. That really takes away ANY credibility you have.

And you are using a scattershot technique. I's a fallacy of debate. You can't just throw everything out and see what sticks. You say on one hand that "Boeing said the plane wasn't a 767". Then you say "We never saw huge plane debris, including the massive engines this model sports."

The engine which was not engulfed in the 2000 degree heat is WHAT THE GUY CLAIMING TO BE A BOEING ENGINEER SAID WASN'T FROM A 767 in an email!!! (which Boeing actually disagreed with as did the airline, and the guy never was able to verify he was with Boeing or an engineer).

So you are saying that the engine didn't exist in one sentence, but your next says it has to exist. Which is it? That's the kind of thing that makes your entire point moot. When you are willing to believe and repeat obvious lies to make your point. And still you can't even make the basics of the plan work.

Possible?
Ah yes General Stubblebine.

Long before 911 Stubblebine was the general in command of a psychic soldiers unit who believed were capable of reading minds and remote viewing and walking through walls. HE even tried to walk through walls himself only to bounce off of them face first.

Perhaps you have seen the movie " the men who stare at goats", That movie was based on a book which was loosely based on the unit which Stubblebine commanded.

No joke.

It only goes to show that even west point education and masters degree in chemical engineering does not give one credibility or make one less of a loony fool.

Yes he was a loony fool despite his honorable service.

No evidence supports any of his idiotic claims or any of the other idiotic twoofer claims about 911. BTW your meme has him claiming he saw a missle hitting the Pentagon. He never said any such thing. He was not there and was not a witness to the attack he only embraced the foolish conspiracy theory crap after looking at pictures.

Possible?
Ah yes General Stubblebine.

Long before 911 Stubblebine was the general in command of a psychic soldiers unit who believed were capable of reading minds and remote viewing and walking through walls. HE even tried to walk through walls himself only to bounce off of them face first.

Perhaps you have seen the movie " the men who stare at goats", That movie was based on a book which was loosely based on the unit which Stubblebine commanded.

No joke.

It only goes to show that even west point education and masters degree in chemical engineering does not give one credibility or make one less of a loony fool.

Yes he was a loony fool despite his honorable service.

No evidence supports any of his idiotic claims or any of the other idiotic twoofer claims about 911. BTW your meme has him claiming he saw a missle hitting the Pentagon. He never said any such thing. He was not there and was not a witness to the attack he only embraced the foolish conspiracy theory crap after looking at pictures.

I knew I knew that name. He was the crazy one who wanted to build supersoldiers who could walk through walls and become invisible. He thought he could move clouds with his mind. That's the guy? Wow. Damn I thought he got out of the military in the early 80's. What's he doing in the pentagon and accessing top secret information still?

Ohhhh... you're saying that this is an easily debunked lie that anyone with a shred of intelligence could see is made up. Got it. Again, if you want to prove something. Posting a meme based on a lie isn't the best way to win me over.

I see your thread is attracting more and more^ of the CIA's paid shills sonny:haha: only thing that surprises me is that it took as long as it did.lol

this one here^ had so many ass beatings on a JFK thread that he suffered recently that he was very well paid for by his boss so he is coming back for more on THIS subject that you will and I have owned him on.:haha:

I see your thread is attracting more and more^ of the CIA's paid shills sonny:haha: only thing that surprises me is that it took as long as it did.lol

this one here^ had so many ass beatings on a JFK thread that he suffered recently that he was very well paid for by his boss so he is coming back for more on THIS subject that you will and I have owned him on.:haha:

So you can't even start explaining the basics of how to pull off your loony idea there? Got it. I'll let you back to your safe space buttercup.

Just one last question for you honeybuns. How bad do you feel sitting there, trying to defend the ravings of an 80 year old man who spent his career trying to become invisible?

So I see you are still lying about ignoring people and then claiming they got their ass beat when they in fact shredded your beliefs

Interesting facts:
1)in 1998 Bill mysteriously lets Bin Laden slip away. We know he received pay to play money from Saudis and others, but not what those favors were.
2) Hillary conveniently didn't get to the Pentagon until after it was hit. She also was not in NY like she lied about.
Hillary Clinton wrongly says she was in NYC on 9/11
3)Bill makes a speach in Australia
on Sept 10th our time zone(event not yet happened)- Sept 11th in Australia(would have assumed it happened if he knew the plot) a speach regretting not capturing or taking out Bin Laden during his chance in 1998.
4) Sept 11 2016 Hillary has a heat spell faint (also guilt feelings anxiety attack?)
5)we now know there is no limits to how far Clintons and their cronies will go to seize power and set up their opponent party that they felt slighted by.

Conclusion, as long as we don't know by and through Clinton admission to what the favors were, then we have to conclude the worst scenerio.
Whether that be letting Bin Laden go as favor to the Saudis, not knowing what that would lead to that ended up causing 911, Afghan war, Iraq war, Isis and perhaps Syria crisis.
String of events all steming from pure greed and corruption by the Clintons.
The other even worse & harder to accept scenerio is that they knew all along the full scope of the plot, hence the Australia speach was a time zone goof or they were bamboozled into thinking the plot was involving something else as a target and they were played, hence feelings of guilt wpuld be too much to bare.

*note I am using Dem and MSM methods of deduction, especially the part where they say lying (like Clinton's whereabouts on 911) is a covering up and admission to something problematic that is there, that they don't want you to see, and that there is enough smoke to warrant investigation according to their own logic.
Remember there is a string of behavior, and acts that warrant questions, as these events actually happened, all suspicious knowing what we know now.

Yeah I love how people say that Bushs pal Clinton that had he been POTUS at the time,the attacks would not have happened claiming he tried to take out Bin Laden but failed.could not be any further than the truth.There were two different countries that offered to extradict him to america but clinton told them no.we know this because even a clinton official come on and said so. There was also this broadcast shown lat night once where a general come on and said he told by clinton they knew where he was and could capture or take him out but was told by Clinton to back off him. It was aired late in the wee hours and never shown again. thats how the media operates,they will air something like that in the wee hours when people are never watching and then never show it again.
Thanks for the info, if you have links or names let me know, so I have more evidence that he was doing that as a favor.
We already have evidence of the payouts openly in pics and her pay to play emails.
bil sheikh mo payoff.jpg

Forum List

Back