Send those Latino's back

Damn, I am now agreeing send them back south to the border so this one developer goes down the tubes. I think all of you righties will agree.

Major real estate developer takes on Trump's immigration policy: 'Don't send them home, send them to us'

• n 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • “In light of this week’s war of words in the American political arena, I felt compelled to put some thoughts down and to share them with you,” wrote Toby Bozzuto, CEO of Bozzuto Group, a multi-family developer, in an open letter to employees.
  • “It is not enough to stand by as intolerance of the “other” becomes increasingly normalized...Indeed, don’t send them home, send them to us,” he said.
The construction industry is heavily dependent on Hispanic and Latino workers, a workforce that diminished during the last housing crisis and has not come close to full recovery. Both single-family and multi-family homebuilders cite the current labor shortage as the key cause of higher prices and slower productivity.

In 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In specialty sectors, their share is even higher: 70% of drywall and ceiling tile installers, 56% of roofers and 55% of painters.

They can't build that Goddamn wall fast enough.
I called ICE on a McD's that had only Hispanic workers in it. The manager tried to take the order but only could communicate in broken English. I think McD's needs a house cleaning.
Lol you fucking piece of shit. Jesus h Christ you people are fucked in the head: I heard some Spanish speaking so I called ice. You represent the worst humanity has to offer. Scumbag

Damn, I am now agreeing send them back south to the border so this one developer goes down the tubes. I think all of you righties will agree.

Major real estate developer takes on Trump's immigration policy: 'Don't send them home, send them to us'

• n 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • “In light of this week’s war of words in the American political arena, I felt compelled to put some thoughts down and to share them with you,” wrote Toby Bozzuto, CEO of Bozzuto Group, a multi-family developer, in an open letter to employees.
  • “It is not enough to stand by as intolerance of the “other” becomes increasingly normalized...Indeed, don’t send them home, send them to us,” he said.
The construction industry is heavily dependent on Hispanic and Latino workers, a workforce that diminished during the last housing crisis and has not come close to full recovery. Both single-family and multi-family homebuilders cite the current labor shortage as the key cause of higher prices and slower productivity.

In 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In specialty sectors, their share is even higher: 70% of drywall and ceiling tile installers, 56% of roofers and 55% of painters.

I called ICE on a McD's that had only Hispanic workers in it. The manager tried to take the order but only could communicate in broken English. I think McD's needs a house cleaning.
Lol you fucking piece of shit. Jesus h Christ you people are fucked in the head: I heard some Spanish speaking so I called ice. You represent the worst humanity has to offer. Scumbag

What part of that disgusting super shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?

That's right send them all back.

And right after we've sent all the Hispanics back we need to send the Muslims back.
That might be a bit of a problem since over 60 million of them are US citizens. How exactly is Trump going send 60 million Americans back to their country of orgin when he can't seem deport more than a couple hundred thousand illegal immigrants.

What part of that disgusting super shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?
Real fucking US citizens are proud to learn our language, not press 2 on the phone or use SAP when they watch TV. You are such a weak , petulant individual who cowers to your liberal elites.

That's right send them all back.

And right after we've sent all the Hispanics back we need to send the Muslims back.
That might be a bit of a problem since over 60 million of them are US citizens. How exactly is Trump going send 60 million Americans back to their country of orgin when he can't seem deport more than a couple hundred thousand illegal immigrants.
And the left was telling us it is was only 11 to 20 million, another lie being brought out.

I think they can kick you out of the democrat party for that .
And congratulations you're now officially a racist to

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club

Not a democrat but no longer a republican either. Just somewhat a rational thinker which some on the right are not.

Welcome to the club

Not a democrat but no longer a republican either. Just somewhat a rational thinker which some on the right are not.
Yeah, sure. We have 100s of thousands of diseased immigrants attacking our southern border, and you dont give a shit. Rational thinker my ass.

I say send them all back - all 20 million of them.
and watch Trumps economy crash and burn.
The increased purity would be worth it to them.

Then build the wall and stop all immigration, legal or illegal, so that we can ratchet up the purity a bit more for a few generations.

Let's be honest about what they're after here.
Ah yes , the liberal who hates "Whites" again chimes in. So tell me what country of brown or black people have succeeded like the US?

Welcome to the club

I meant the racist club Im a right leaner who will never ID as a republican

Then build the wall and stop all immigration, legal or illegal, so that we can ratchet up the purity a bit more for a few generations.

Ah yes , the liberal who hates "Whites" again chimes in. So tell me what country of brown or black people have succeeded like the US?
Did I say something there that you feel is objectionable or incorrect?

RW's are so fucking stupid...

Brilliant analysis.

We had 8 years of the community organizer's economy and it was underwhelming. That's why Hillary lost the swing states in 2016.

Yep I see everyone still blaming obamas economy on their own failures.
Lol, you filth know so much that isn't so.

You are such a fucking cry baby, can you whine any louder? Face it the people bitching a moaning about the economy under obama failed at business and life and had to blame someone. My income double in 2010 and has one straight up since then and no it had nothing to do with trump. So if you failed look in the mirror, loser.

Your income may have "double", but your spelling and grammar is still stuck at third grade!

If I am not mistaken, there is a majority of whites in this country, but before the great Obama opened the flood gates of the southern border to the illegal hordes of diseased humanity, around 35% of the people were black, and the rest were other races. Now we find out that the Hispanics have taken the lead in population over the blacks, because more black women abort their babies, but also many have turned away from the Demonrat party, so now Dems are pandering to the uneducated, non English speaking assholes who wont assimilate to the country. As long as this country remains "White" the prosperity of it will continue, but if it goes the way of Africa or Latin America, (Dictators galore) then there is no hope left, the NWO will become real, there will be a few liberal elites in charge, 6 1/2 billions will have to die, then the rest will be servants to those elites. Dont fucking doubt me.

A few years ago, my teenage daughter I went to a Burger King in Arlington, VA. There was not a single employee, including the manager on duty who spoke English. I had to use the little bit of broken Spanish I know to place my order. Now, tell me that every one of those employees were legal immigrants to the US!

Welcome to the club

You spelled "irrational" incorrectly.

If I am not mistaken, there is a majority of whites in this country, but before the great Obama opened the flood gates of the southern border to the illegal hordes of diseased humanity, around 35% of the people were black, and the rest were other races. Now we find out that the Hispanics have taken the lead in population over the blacks, because more black women abort their babies, but also many have turned away from the Demonrat party, so now Dems are pandering to the uneducated, non English speaking assholes who wont assimilate to the country. As long as this country remains "White" the prosperity of it will continue, but if it goes the way of Africa or Latin America, (Dictators galore) then there is no hope left, the NWO will become real, there will be a few liberal elites in charge, 6 1/2 billions will have to die, then the rest will be servants to those elites. Dont fucking doubt me.
Does this mean that my post was essentially correct?

A few years ago, my teenage daughter I went to a Burger King in Arlington, VA. There was not a single employee, including the manager on duty who spoke English. I had to use the little bit of broken Spanish I know to place my order. Now, tell me that every one of those employees were legal immigrants to the US!
Virginia has been turned into a Sanctuary state, which was one of many reason why I left for Floor E Da. In Manassas, when I got there in 2012 was a good mix of people with 55% white, 40% black 20% oriental the rest Hispanic. After Terry McAweful got in, with Ralph(the racist) Northam, soon black people were chased away and mostly Hispanics took over, normal shops closed up, Hispanic only shops opened, and Manassas turned into a polluted shithole like Mexico. I will never go back there until we rid this country of the infestation called liberalism.

Forum List

Back