Send those Latino's back

Damn, I am now agreeing send them back south to the border so this one developer goes down the tubes. I think all of you righties will agree.

Major real estate developer takes on Trump's immigration policy: 'Don't send them home, send them to us'

• n 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • “In light of this week’s war of words in the American political arena, I felt compelled to put some thoughts down and to share them with you,” wrote Toby Bozzuto, CEO of Bozzuto Group, a multi-family developer, in an open letter to employees.
  • “It is not enough to stand by as intolerance of the “other” becomes increasingly normalized...Indeed, don’t send them home, send them to us,” he said.
The construction industry is heavily dependent on Hispanic and Latino workers, a workforce that diminished during the last housing crisis and has not come close to full recovery. Both single-family and multi-family homebuilders cite the current labor shortage as the key cause of higher prices and slower productivity.

In 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In specialty sectors, their share is even higher: 70% of drywall and ceiling tile installers, 56% of roofers and 55% of painters.

They can't build that Goddamn wall fast enough.
I called ICE on a McD's that had only Hispanic workers in it. The manager tried to take the order but only could communicate in broken English. I think McD's needs a house cleaning.

Yep, I was in a local McD's, a lady in front of me asked for a cup holder because she had multiple cups, neither the worker on manager understood what she was asking for. It's pathetic.

So you're concerned that she did not get a cup holder? Why didn't you just tell the worker she needs a cup holder?

That's a term I don't know in Spanish.

Damn, I am now agreeing send them back south to the border so this one developer goes down the tubes. I think all of you righties will agree.

Major real estate developer takes on Trump's immigration policy: 'Don't send them home, send them to us'

• n 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • “In light of this week’s war of words in the American political arena, I felt compelled to put some thoughts down and to share them with you,” wrote Toby Bozzuto, CEO of Bozzuto Group, a multi-family developer, in an open letter to employees.
  • “It is not enough to stand by as intolerance of the “other” becomes increasingly normalized...Indeed, don’t send them home, send them to us,” he said.
The construction industry is heavily dependent on Hispanic and Latino workers, a workforce that diminished during the last housing crisis and has not come close to full recovery. Both single-family and multi-family homebuilders cite the current labor shortage as the key cause of higher prices and slower productivity.

In 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In specialty sectors, their share is even higher: 70% of drywall and ceiling tile installers, 56% of roofers and 55% of painters.

I called ICE on a McD's that had only Hispanic workers in it. The manager tried to take the order but only could communicate in broken English. I think McD's needs a house cleaning.

Yep, I was in a local McD's, a lady in front of me asked for a cup holder because she had multiple cups, neither the worker on manager understood what she was asking for. It's pathetic.

What are you people doing eating that crap? Were you also outraged that they didn't set silver dinnerware at your dirty plastic booth?

I was getting a grilled chicken southwest salad, what's it to you?

If you're gonna opt for the lowest quality pseudo-food establishment in the known universe, don't bitch about the quality of service.

I was having my truck worked on right behind the McD's and I was hungry. Their salads are pretty good, the southwest salad has some good greens and black beans and roasted corn.

Hispanics are one of the nicest, hardest working people i've ever seen in my life. I would trade for all the obese jobless keyboard warriors in this forum.

It’s funny they want them for cheap slave labor, which is exactly why Dem and neocons want them here.
They actually get well above the minimum wage that the GOP want most Americans to be content with.

It’s funny they want them for cheap slave labor, which is exactly why Dem and neocons want them here.
They actually get well above the minimum wage that the GOP want most Americans to be content with.

???????

Trump's grandma Maryanne came to america in the 1930s

my family has been in america for 9 generations. we built this country.

send the Trump's back!

SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK!
So you are okay with 4 bitches who hate this country, bad mouthing not only the President but any white man of the US? Yeah, We the People of the US of A have issues with our own population, but I be damned if we allow fuckers from other countries to come here illegally and then commit murder against our people. Fuck you for marginalizing those who wish to harm US...
Video of Rep. Ilhan Omar Allegedly Calling for People to 'Be More Fearful of White Men' Is Fake News
Ilhan Omar stepped in it with one racist attack that immediately blew up in her face - Patriot Pulse
Ilhan Omar: 'This Is Not Going to Be the Country of White People'

Islam-liberals.jpg

Hispanics are one of the nicest, hardest working people i've ever seen in my life. I would trade for all the obese jobless keyboard warriors in this forum.
I wonder how you would feel when they would with a machete cut out your worthless heart, you dumbass liberal, but I repeat myself.

MS13_Slider.jpg

Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so Brain, but if we shipped all the Latinos out of the country, wouldn’t all those Americans on public assistance suddenly have massive employment opportunities?

I think so Brain, but if we shipped all the Latinos out of the country, wouldn’t all those Americans on public assistance suddenly have massive employment opportunities?
And there would be more welfare to go around instead of having it spread so thin.

I wonder how you would feel when they would with a machete cut out your worthless heart, you dumbass liberal, but I repeat myself.

MS13_Slider.jpg
I worry more about a white mass shooter than gangsters going at it.

MS13_Slider.jpg

Like all the “white mass shooters” shown here?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
Let’s be honest...like some blacks, you love wetbacks because they almost make your group look legitimate when compared...right?

MS13_Slider.jpg

Like all the “white mass shooters” shown here?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
Let’s be honest...like some blacks, you love wetbacks because they almost make your group look legitimate when compared...right?
I'll make a bet with you come down to Santa monica... look around and if you dont see 80% of the homeless beggars are white and almost no Hispanics I'll ban myself from here.

I've lived in Mexico and several other countries and I've found good and bad everywhere. People build up stereotypes based on limited contact, often nothing more than a friendly waiter or an irritable cab driver.

The one thing I have notice in Hispanic countries, is courtesy is important. People expect to be thanked for their help, something Americans often neglect.

The one thing I have notice in Hispanic countries, is courtesy is important. People expect to be thanked for their help, something Americans often neglect.

There you go relying on a generalization.

That depends of what you consider an opportunity. For example, A call at 3:30 in the morning telling you that you have work today and instructions to meet a bus at 4:30. You arrive promptly only to see the bus pulling away because it's full. A few days later, you get the same call but now you must arrive early so you arrive 4:00 am. You ride for two hours to a berry farm where you pick for about 10 hours. Then it's back on the bus for a 2 hour ride home. You arrive home and count the money in your pay envelope which is minimum wage less a fee for transportation, a fee to the crew boss, a fee for lunch, and taxes leaving you $5.50 for each hour you picked. I think very few Americans would consider this an opportunity.

You have. That is why we purchase most of our tech products from Asia now and are falling behind in research and development for military and private side tech.

That depends of what you consider an opportunity. For example, A call at 3:30 in the morning telling you that you have work today and instructions to meet a bus at 4:30. You arrive promptly only to see the bus pulling away because it's full. A few days later, you get the same call but now you must arrive early so you arrive 4:00 am. You ride for two hours to a berry farm where you pick for about 10 hours. Then it's back on the bus for a 2 hour ride home. You arrive home and count the money in your pay envelope which is minimum wage less a fee for transportation, a fee to the crew boss, a fee for lunch, and taxes leaving you $5.50 for each hour you picked. I think very few Americans would consider this an opportunity.

The opportunity(good or bad) is one step in the right direction. If the choice is between no employment at all or the scenario just described, the latter should be embraced. The idea is to help people to move away from public assistance if possible.

Then you have native born kids indoctrinated with the belief they all needed to go to college to get $120K in debt with a useless degree, rather than go into the trades taken over by illegals. Now they're stuck living with their parents blaming "The1%" for their plight.

Generally, the trades where most undocumented immigrants work are those that do not require certification or licenses nor extensive training, certainly not occupations that will pay $120/yr. The most common occupation of undocumented immigrants (58%) are agricultural workers which includes pickers, field hands, sorters, and graders. In skilled trades that require certifications such as plumbers and electricians, undocumented immigrants are rare. Skilled workers rarely enter the US illegally because in Mexico and Central America there is a demand for their services and they make relatively good money compared to the general population.
Immigrant workers are most likely to have these jobs
Bullshit!
Contractors let them learn plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc on the job.
Most of the home built since GW violate local and county code.
And yeah, I know guys who actually build homes; sometimes their own.

Since mst

The opportunity(good or bad) is one step in the right direction. If the choice is between no employment at all or the scenario just described, the latter should be embraced. The idea is to help people to move away from public assistance if possible.
It seems very unlikely that anybody on government support is going to be living as a migrant following the harvests when the vast majority are either incapable of working, carrying for young children, or have a job.

Forum List

Back