Senator Vitter values his home state at no more than 20 billion - Landrieau undecided

Sorry, my fault.I thought you were reading my post.

By what day is BP required to fire its attorneys?

Yikes, clearly you don't need me to read for you, you need me to think for you. :eusa_whistle:

At that point, the pool report says Obama “lit into BP” because he wants to — Obama’s words — “make sure that BP is not lawyering up essentially

Fired? He does not even want them hired! LOL

Holder pledged to prosecute any offenders “to the fullest extent of the law.” The prosecution could result in enormous penalties and losses for BP beyond what has already occurred because of the spill. And now the president himself goes after BP for “lawyering up.”

Now, take a deep breath as this next bit is really going to blow your mind. (I'll wait) Take a trip in the "wayback machine" and by that I mean your OP and my first response. (I'll wait again)

I don't think that Obama really believes BP can't have their lawyers.
(nor does the washingtonEx nor does Hot Air where I found the links) This is what used to be called a "gaffe" and what used to be big "news". My post said that your failure to use reason and logic made you look nearly as foolish and the moron-in-chief. A warning ignored sadly. (for you anyway, I'm tired of waiting for you to catch up now)

Oh, OK. you just wanna bitch for no reason, I get it.

Do shit for me? You are mistaken. This isn't my mess. This is BP's mess. If I were to work for them free of charge, that would be me doing shit for BP. Do you understand that, or is the cock of the corporation so deep in your throat you actually think citizens have an obligation to provide free labor to the mega-corps?

Besides, didn't you say BP was going to pay to fix it all?

nobody said free. you gonna let BP hire the illegals aren't ya? like you did post Katrina. you evidently don't give a shit about your State.

I just wanna make sure I get all this straight-

BP's hiring practices - MY responsibility
BP's mess - MY responsibility

BP's profits - do I get those, or is that just for shareholders?

Apparently I'm the one who made all the corporations break the law after Katrina, too! What an amazing concept of "personal responsibility" you have - I'm not only responsible for my own actions, I'm responsible for all the negative actions of corporations!

aren't you the little hypocrite? everytime a Republican disagrees with a practice, law or procedure the first thing out of your mouth is "what's your plan." So you gonna sit there on your ass and let someone else do the work or are you going to hire on and draw a paycheck cleaning up your community? I'm betting you sit on your ass and blame BP just as you sat on your azz and blamed President Bush.

By what day is BP required to fire its attorneys?

Yikes, clearly you don't need me to read for you, you need me to think for you. :eusa_whistle:

Fired? He does not even want them hired! LOL

Holder pledged to prosecute any offenders “to the fullest extent of the law.” The prosecution could result in enormous penalties and losses for BP beyond what has already occurred because of the spill. And now the president himself goes after BP for “lawyering up.”

Now, take a deep breath as this next bit is really going to blow your mind. (I'll wait) Take a trip in the "wayback machine" and by that I mean your OP and my first response. (I'll wait again)

I don't think that Obama really believes BP can't have their lawyers.
(nor does the washingtonEx nor does Hot Air where I found the links) This is what used to be called a "gaffe" and what used to be big "news". My post said that your failure to use reason and logic made you look nearly as foolish and the moron-in-chief. A warning ignored sadly. (for you anyway, I'm tired of waiting for you to catch up now)

Oh, OK. you just wanna bitch for no reason, I get it.

You still don't "get it" and now you wish to try and turn the table. How can that happen when you can't even comprehend the point? I only pointed out that your "bitching" was making you sound nearly as looney tunes and our gafftastic POTUS.

Here is a random sample of what bitching sans capasity for reason looks like. (Maybe now you will be able to recognise what it looks like in the future) Extra bonus help for the reason impared, it's also how you turn the tables, so to speak...

Senator Vitter values his home state at no more than 20 billion - Landrieau undecided

Vitter is a whoremongering, little dicked, diaper fetish, toe sucking, back stabbing douche.

And Mary doesn't know WTF is going on

Here's an idea - GET RID OF THE CAP YOU TWO FUCKNUTS!!!!

Sorry to drop da smart bomb on ya! :lol:

terroristkitty.gif

nobody said free. you gonna let BP hire the illegals aren't ya? like you did post Katrina. you evidently don't give a shit about your State.

Apparently I'm the one who made all the corporations break the law after Katrina, too! What an amazing concept of "personal responsibility" you have - I'm not only responsible for my own actions, I'm responsible for all the negative actions of corporations!

aren't you the little hypocrite? everytime a Republican disagrees with a practice, law or procedure the first thing out of your mouth is "what's your plan." So you gonna sit there on your ass and let someone else do the work or are you going to hire on and draw a paycheck cleaning up your community?

Is their a lack of willing employees? Isn't the unemployment at 9.5% ?

I'm betting you sit on your ass and blame BP just as you sat on your azz and blamed President Bush.

Blame BP? Why would I want to blame BP for the mess they made? They are a mega-corp, it would be wrong to blame them for their actions.

aren't you the little hypocrite? everytime a Republican disagrees with a practice, law or procedure the first thing out of your mouth is "what's your plan." So you gonna sit there on your ass and let someone else do the work or are you going to hire on and draw a paycheck cleaning up your community?

I'm betting you sit on your ass and blame BP just as you sat on your azz and blamed President Bush.

Blame BP? Why would I want to blame BP for the mess they made? They are a mega-corp, it would be wrong to blame them for their actions.

what were their actions? spell them out. you still haven't listed their "crimes."

what were their actions? spell them out. you still haven't listed their "crimes."

U.S. Code Title 16 Section 703 - for killing birds covered by the migratory bird treaty
U.S. Code Title 33 Section 407 - for releasing oil into navigable waters
Louisiana Code Title 56 Section 761 - for killing wildlife in protected areas

Those are just the ones I can find.

Last edited:
And you believe them? LOL!

Good for you! Thanks for seeing if you could help!

They haven't given a reason not to trust them.

People like you make people like me who are willing to drive five hours to clean up a beach that they don't even live around second guess the desire to help. You don't want to help your own fucking neighborhood without getting paid. You are a fucking insult to the good people of Louisiana.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: You must be one of those people who can suck their own dicks.
You're also clearly a very modest, humble person. You would never brag about your supposed selfless acts, for instance.

Sorry you were burdened by spending time with your grandkids.

Not bragging, just stating a fact. You won't lift a finger to help your community unless there was a paycheck in it for you. Go ahead and hurl more insults that's all you got to show for your worthless life. You're a piece of shit that has done nothing but whine and cry since you've been on this board.

People like you make people like me who are willing to drive five hours to clean up a beach that they don't even live around second guess the desire to help. You don't want to help your own fucking neighborhood without getting paid. You are a fucking insult to the good people of Louisiana.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: You must be one of those people who can suck their own dicks.
You're also clearly a very modest, humble person. You would never brag about your supposed selfless acts, for instance.

Not bragging, just stating a fact.
When you tell people about something good you did that they didn't ask about - its bragging.

U.S. Code Title 16 Section 703 - for killing birds covered by the migratory bird treaty

All misdemeanors.

All misdemeanors.

So they shouldn't be prosecuted? Normally when a convicted felon - which BP is - commit thousands of misdemeanors, its not looked upon well by prosecutors.

Last edited:

Not bragging, just stating a fact.
When you tell people about something good you did that they didn't ask about - its bragging.

I was telling you that in order to give you some incentive to help your own community out. But I see you have no problem with outsiders doing more for your community than you do.

Not bragging, just stating a fact. You won't lift a finger to help your community unless there was a paycheck in it for you. Go ahead and hurl more insults that's all you got to show for your worthless life. You're a piece of shit that has done nothing but whine and cry since you've been on this board.

do they have awards for top whiners?

All misdemeanors.

So they shouldn't be prosecuted? Normally when a convicted felon - which BP is - commit thousands of misdemeanors, its not looked upon well by prosecutors.

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed. It will be much like what happened to Exxon after the Exxon-Valdez had it's spill.

They will pay a hefty fine but nothing more than that.

All misdemeanors.

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed. It will be much like what happened to Exxon after the Exxon-Valdez had it's spill.

nobody parked their cars after Exxon Valdez. Did ya notice that?

All misdemeanors.

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed.

Its painfully obvious you didn't actually read Louisiana Title 56 Section 761

What more do you think would be possible ? You can't put corporations in jail.

nobody parked their cars after Exxon Valdez. Did ya notice that?

No one stopped using WD-40 or drinking Tang after the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up.

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed.

Its painfully obvious you didn't actually read Louisiana Title 56 Section 761

What more do you think would be possible ? You can't put corporations in jail.

That could be bad news for lots of people. :lol:

dirtyclean.jpg

Forum List

Back