Senator Vitter values his home state at no more than 20 billion - Landrieau undecided

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed. It will be much like what happened to Exxon after the Exxon-Valdez had it's spill.

They will pay a hefty fine but nothing more than that.

nobody parked their cars after Exxon Valdez. Did ya notice that?

No one stopped using WD-40 or drinking Tang after the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up.

proving you're an idiot will not save a pelican

When you tell people about something good you did that they didn't ask about - its bragging.

I was telling you that in order to give you some incentive to help your own community out.
That would only give me incentive if I was doing it to impress you.

You should be doing it because it's needed and the right thing to do. It would also be a great way to teach your children/grandchildren about the environment and how it's up to us to protect it.

So they shouldn't be prosecuted? Normally when a convicted felon - which BP is - commit thousands of misdemeanors, its not looked upon well by prosecutors.

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed.

Its painfully obvious you didn't actually read Louisiana Title 56 Section 761

What more do you think would be possible ? You can't put corporations in jail.

Is it a felony? I don't think so. What's the fine 500 to 750 bucks?

Actually it will be one misdemeanor no matter how many birds are killed.

Its painfully obvious you didn't actually read Louisiana Title 56 Section 761

What more do you think would be possible ? You can't put corporations in jail.

That could be bad news for lots of people. :lol:

dirtyclean.jpg

Gotta luv ya Ragnar.

Spidey would like to draw an quarter BP. Doesnt' seem to matter that if BP goes bankrupt there won't be any money to pay for anything.

Boycott BP?? Not hardly. I love their gas and will continue to buy it. LOL.

Common Sense certainly ain't one of Spideys strong points. LOL.

Carry On.

Do shit for me? You are mistaken. This isn't my mess. This is BP's mess. If I were to work for them free of charge, that would be me doing shit for BP. Do you understand that, or is the cock of the corporation so deep in your throat you actually think citizens have an obligation to provide free labor to the mega-corps?

It is your state - it is your mess. If it was MY state - damned fucken straight I'd be down there cleaning up. I care more about my state and it's environment than whining.

I'm sorry, but isn't Louisiana part of the United States. Aren't you a citizen of the United States? Explain to me how its my mess and not yours, and why you love your state so much, but not your country.

Besides, didn't you say BP was going to pay to fix it all?

No, actually it was the CEO of BP who said it. I just quoted him. Therein lies your stupidity.... you ASS U me that I agree because I quote him. Fucking idiot.

So BP isn't going to pay for everything now, is that what you're saying? Make up your mind!

What the fuck are you babbling about now? I quoted the CEO as saying they're gonna pay. I voiced no opinion about whether or not that will happen - BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT AN OPINION.

You really are completely fucking stupid if you see providing information - ie a quote from someone - as endorsing that quote, then I understand why you're such a moron. You don't understand the difference between providing information (ie stating what someone else said) and endorsing that information.

You want to scream like a 2 year old about BP, have at it. I haven't actually voiced an opinion about BP one way or the other.... All I have done, consistently, is to provide information about BP.... You - and a few other brain dead hysterical whiners may see that as supporting BP but, in FACT, it is not supporting jack shit.

Your lack of intellect is not my problem.

Forum List

Back