Senate Testimony Sheds Light on Alleged Torture

except, realistically, pelosi is a non-sequitur. the who issue is an intentional distraction from the real issues.

and there is another congressman who said the CIA lied (and later retracted) about briefing him. (i can't recall the name offhand).

But AGAIN, it's an irrelevancy... and a distraction from the actual issue.

It's an attempt to try and get her to back down.

IMO, if she was complicit then she needs to be held accountable too.

Let's get it all out.
no, its saying the she knew and approved
and that what was done WASNT illegal
PERIOD

Not really.

That hasn't been established as a fact.

you should have heard joe and mika today... they were practically sending her off to be drawn and quartered

to be fair, her statement yesterday was ill-advised because it wasn't well done or clear and left more questions than it answered.

but i saw someone on the news this a.m... oh wait... it was ron paul, who said, "well good, maybe this will be a distraction to keep them from doing the other things they want to do".

typical right wing tactic.
oh PALEEZE
ron paul is a kook and always has been
LOL

No, he isn't.

well, ya, he is... and an opportunist and a hypocrite. not that there's anything wrong with that.

President Obama's CIA director on Friday urged agency employees to concentrate on their mission and not get sidetracked by the high-volume argument in Washington spurred a day earlier when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accused the CIA of lying to Congress.

Nothing would make me happier than to see that bitch do time. Especially if she and Dick are next door neighbors.

except, realistically, pelosi is a non-sequitur. the who issue is an intentional distraction from the real issues.

and there is another congressman who said the CIA lied (and later retracted) about briefing him. (i can't recall the name offhand).

But AGAIN, it's an irrelevancy... and a distraction from the actual issue.

Let's get it all out.
PERIOD

I agree with Article15 on this one...

but even if she thought is legal, it doesn't mean it was... she certainly isn't the arbiter of the legality of torture.

we already know torture is illegal in any event.

President Obama's CIA director on Friday urged agency employees to concentrate on their mission and not get sidetracked by the high-volume argument in Washington spurred a day earlier when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accused the CIA of lying to Congress.

Nothing would make me happier than to see that bitch do time. Especially if she and Dick are next door neighbors.

Nobody is going to do time! So don't be putting yer eggs in that basket chickie!

Dude, this issue has a whole lot to do with Bush and his administration ....

That card don't play here.
except its the CURRENT CIA thats saying this

so, using the "BUSH did it" claim is BULLSHIT

Dude, it all stems from what happened while Bush was in office ...
that doesnt matter, you have the CURRENT Director of the CIA(appointed by Obama) saying the same thing
so, the "Bush" claim is bullshit

No, he isn't.

well, ya, he is... and an opportunist and a hypocrite. not that there's anything wrong with that.

The guy has been right about a whole lot.

And most everyone in Congress is an opportunist and a hypocrite at some level.

I'm afraid i have a problem with him thinking he knows anything about the constitution.... and telling other people that he does.

He also says he abhors earmarks but takes them.... and demands term limits but how many terms did he sit his butt in his congressional seat?

pass....

Let's get it all out.
PERIOD

I agree with Article15 on this one...

but even if she thought is legal, it doesn't mean it was... she certainly isn't the arbiter of the legality of torture.

we already know torture is illegal in any event.
but, we dont know if torture was ever done
you might say it has, other would say it hasnt

The guy has been right about a whole lot.

And most everyone in Congress is an opportunist and a hypocrite at some level.

I'm afraid i have a problem with him thinking he knows anything about the constitution.... and telling other people that he does.

He also says he abhors earmarks but takes them.... and demands term limits but how many terms did he sit his butt in his congressional seat?

pass....
i agree on Ron Paul
he claims to be against government spending, but he is one HUGE earmark abuser
then he wouldnt offend that asshole racist that gave him campaign money
sorry, that loses my support right there, i'd have taken that money and sent it to the united negro college fund or the ADL just to piss him off more
LOL

Forum List

Back