Senate should refuse to confirm ALL of Clinton's judicial nominees

A simple majority in the senate (which democrats will almost surely have with the VP's vote) CAN change the rules and bring up the so-called "nuclear option" to fill Scalia's vacancy....and perhaps 2 or more justices' positions......

To the winners belong the spoils, and McConnell will long regret not even holding a hearing for Garland.

The Senate Should Refuse To Confirm All Of Clinton’s Judicial Nominees

Indeed I agree! Don't give an inch! They want it make them bleed for it.
Right, we wouldn't want them to say, do their fucking job per the Constitution or anything! Fucking Nazis.
Not confirming, would also be doing their job.
They don't have to confirm, they have to vote. If they don't like them, that's fine.

And if they refuse to vote Clinton will simply appoint one or one will retire and then we'll have an odd number again so the court can stop being paid for nothing like the whole fucking Congress.

You little Nazis are such fucking babies. If you can't get your way you refuse to play and take your ball and run home to mommy. FU.

That's why selections require confirmation...

Actually, "selections" or nominations, REQUIRE for the senate to hold a hearing....which the GOP-led senate has refused to even do that........GOP'ers in the senate will pay for that mistake.:

Right, we wouldn't want them to say, do their fucking job per the Constitution or anything! Fucking Nazis.
Maybe you should read it? :dunno:
I have you idiot. Maybe you should try that and learn where it doesn't say you can just do whatever the fuck you like because you lost yet another election.

Not confirming, would also be doing their job.
They don't have to confirm, they have to vote. If they don't like them, that's fine.

And if they refuse to vote Clinton will simply appoint one or one will retire and then we'll have an odd number again so the court can stop being paid for nothing like the whole fucking Congress.

You little Nazis are such fucking babies. If you can't get your way you refuse to play and take your ball and run home to mommy. FU.
You are so ignorant and such a hypocrite, that when I see your posts, all I feel is pity.

Maybe you should read it? :dunno:
I have you idiot. Maybe you should try that and learn were it doesn't say you can just do whatever the fuck you like because you lost yet another election.
I know it doesn't say that..

And if they refuse to vote Clinton will simply appoint one or one will retire and then we'll have an odd number again
That's a very good point. One justice has to retire to get us to an odd number again.

But....but
I thought Republicans said they wanted the PEOPLE to decide in the next election
Doesn't that mean Hillary decides?

Are you telling us republicans were lying all along?

Forum List

Back