Biden is appointing radicals to the military

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
It’s unfortunate that the destruction of our military isn’t a bigger story and it’s also a shame that so few Republicans and conservatives have backed Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s principled stand to block Biden’s radical military nominees.

Senate Republicans are seeking to bypass his insistence that Biden’s nominees pass proper confirmation with appropriate scrutiny instead of being shoved through.

And that may mean the end of the military as an American institution committed to defending the nation. Instead, it will become another DEI operation.

As this letter from Save America’s Military warns, “independently conducted research has revealed that some 40% of the promotable officers now awaiting Senate approval have publicly expressed support for the imposition of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policies upon our armed forces.”

Comment:
DEI is not civil rights.
It is far left hate, racism, stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination.
The Corrupt Biden administration is trying to politicize the military with radical and racist neo-maxist appointees.
I am glad that Tuberville is taking a stand.

It’s unfortunate that the destruction of our military isn’t a bigger story and it’s also a shame that so few Republicans and conservatives have backed Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s principled stand to block Biden’s radical military nominees.

Senate Republicans are seeking to bypass his insistence that Biden’s nominees pass proper confirmation with appropriate scrutiny instead of being shoved through.

And that may mean the end of the military as an American institution committed to defending the nation. Instead, it will become another DEI operation.

As this letter from Save America’s Military warns, “independently conducted research has revealed that some 40% of the promotable officers now awaiting Senate approval have publicly expressed support for the imposition of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policies upon our armed forces.”

Comment:
DEI is not civil rights.
It is far left hate, racism, stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination.
The Corrupt Biden administration is trying to politicize the military with radical and racist neo-maxist appointees.
I am glad that Tuberville is taking a stand.
I am sure the Senator knows more than the promotion boards made up of military officers senior to whatever rank they are promoting......NOT! Perhaps you are aware, Senator Turberville never served in the military. Are you sure the guy with no background in the field, that graduated from Southern Arkansas State College with a degree in Physical Education, is the guy you want passing judgement? These are military field grade officers, many with advanced degrees, service schools out the wazoo and experience in leadership positions for years, often combat veterans. Is Turberville really the man? I don't think so. The man is just being a dick.

Forum List

Back