Senate Republicans just "blinked" on voting for their HC bill....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
John Cornyn, the number two Republican in the Senate, had been brashly predicting that the GOP would move forward with its bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act this week and no later.

But the number one Republican in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, reportedly just blinked and said that’s not going to happen: He’s delaying any vote and is looking for the CBO to change its evaluation of the "kill-the-poor" HC bill.

SANITY rules......

Seven fucking years and they couldn't even hold a vote. This delay just proves that Conservatives were playing politics of Obamacare repeal but were never serious about actually repealing it.

All Republican Senators on way to WH for meeting with DT.

Not Democrats. He is the President of Republicans only. In my lifetime I never see such a divisive president if one can call him that. He is NOT my president.

Isn't it hilarious the GOP voted 60 times for repeal when they knew a repeal would never make it past the President's desk?

Remember that?

Now they have a President who promised to repeal ObamaCare literally on day one!

On day one!

So where's the repeal? :lol:

The rubes STILL have not caught on they have been massively hoaxed. Tremendously hoaxed. Sad.

Why hasn't the GOP repealed ObamaCare?

They can always write a replacement later.

They passed DOZENS of repeals before. Why not now, rubes, huh? Huh?

I can't believe you idiots have not caught on to the massive hoax yet. It is amazing just how stupid and gullible you idiots are.

"We're going to let ObamaCare crash and burn instead of repealing it. Because....uhhhhh...."

Here's the reason they won't repeal ObamaCare and have decided to let it "crash and burn".

Because they know going back to what we had before ObamaCare would be MUCH WORSE. Insurance rates would actually go up even faster than before.

This way, they can let ObamaCare take the blame for their impotence at coming up with a better plan. They don't DARE repeal ObamaCare without a replacement, because they would totally own the massive skyrocketing costs which would follow.

So now they have the stupid, gullible fucking rubes buying into this "crash and burn" bullshit. The rubes will parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev. The rubes have proven a thousand times a thousand they NEVER think.

Obunglescare started this mess. Be proud demoquacks
Wrong. Before ObamaCare, insurance costs were rising faster than they are under ObamaCare. That's why the GOP won't repeal it. They know exactly what will happen, and they know you are too stupid to realize it.

Health care was rising faster than inflation and GDP for DECADES, idiot, and the Republicans did NOTHING about it. Your propaganda masters absolutely depend on you being ignorant of these facts.

MY 3-STEP HEALTH CARE PROPOSAL:

1. Get yourself a job;
2. Buy insurance of your choice in an open market;
3. Thank you + good night.

John Cornyn, the number two Republican in the Senate, had been brashly predicting that the GOP would move forward with its bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act this week and no later.

But the number one Republican in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, reportedly just blinked and said that’s not going to happen: He’s delaying any vote and is looking for the CBO to change its evaluation of the "kill-the-poor" HC bill.

SANITY rules......

The Republicans are engaged in the age old climb up Mt Everest that they make every single time they gain any power.

The attempt to make selfishness noble.

Forum List

Back