Senate Report on Russian 2016 Misinformation Campaign

If that's true, it's a good thing.

Who the hell would want Hillary in the White House, anyway? No way in hell would I have voted for her, and I knew that long before the campaigns even started.
Hillary vs Donald?
In hindsight, i think many Trump voters in 2016 are slapping themselves now. LOL

Why?

He’s an embarrassment for USA, from the European perspective mostly, but he does have Nazi & Russian nationalist supporters.
If that's what's you believe, you've been lied to by your leftist media.
What lies? Nice try, Trump believer.

Nice try yourself, Eurofag.

Now how about coughing up the NATO money you owe us for protecting you weak-assed pussies, ya cheapskate?

Hillary vs Donald?
In hindsight, i think many Trump voters in 2016 are slapping themselves now. LOL

Why?

He’s an embarrassment for USA, from the European perspective mostly, but he does have Nazi & Russian nationalist supporters.

Now how about coughing up the NATO money you owe us for protecting you weak-assed pussies, ya cheapskate?
You must be a solid Trump supporter. You are almost as immature as he is.

How is that being immature, he asked you a question?

Listen to you. :21:

So what do you have for a "leader"? Some skinny-legged wanker who wears mom jeans and forgot how to shave? Nice wife, though. She's a little flat-chested for me, but I'd shag her.

:laughing0301:

1502802555-royal-twins-first-day-of-school.jpg

Who the hell would want Hillary in the White House, anyway? No way in hell would I have voted for her, and I knew that long before the campaigns even started.

So its a good thing that the Russians interfered with our election?

Wow.

Personally? I don't give a crap one way or the other. I had my mind made up way before the election, and it wasn't the HIldebeast.

My opinions are impervious to whatever some beet-eating vodka-swilling Ivan thinks.

No they aren’t. You were duped by Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck as well as fuckers like Newt Gingrich.

You swallowed fake news about Clinton as it fed your voracious appetite for 25 years.

You may not have been further influenced by the Russian bots, but you sure as fuck used their product to work on others. You passed it on. You were a tool.

You won’t admit it, that would require credibility and the ability to feel shame.

Wow.

Personally? I don't give a crap one way or the other. I had my mind made up way before the election, and it wasn't the HIldebeast.

My opinions are impervious to whatever some beet-eating vodka-swilling Ivan thinks.

No they aren’t. You were duped by Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck as well as fuckers like Newt Gingrich.

You swallowed fake news about Clinton as it fed your voracious appetite for 25 years.

You may not have been further influenced by the Russian bots, but you sure as fuck used their product to work on others. You passed it on. You were a tool.

You won’t admit it, that would require credibility and the ability to feel shame.

It's all a vast right wing conspiracy, eh comrade?
Bill never touched those women.
Hillary never took a dirty dollar.

DURR!

Wow.

DURR!

You fuckers believed every ounce of bullshit for 25 years. The media narrative became “can Hillary overcome all of her baggage”. The baggage was manufactured.

You assholes are led around by the nose by people who tap into your grievances and exploit them.

You’re morons.

Wow.

DURR!

You fuckers believed every ounce of bullshit for 25 years. The media narrative became “can Hillary overcome all of her baggage”. The baggage was manufactured.

You assholes are led around by the nose by people who tap into your grievances and exploit them.

You’re morons.

Poor innocent Hillary, eh?
I guess she should have stayed home and baked cookies.

Wow.

DURR!

You’re morons.

Maybe. She’d have your respect if she’d done that.

But then we’d have missed out on the good deeds of a lifelong public servant.

DURR!

You’re morons.

Instead, she's a bitter, corrupt old sot.

DURR!

You’re morons.

Yeah? That’s nice. You’ve said nothing.

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump, and I think it's possible most Americans will be better off with four years of Trump compared to eight years with Clinton in the White House.

How would your opinions of Russian meddling change if Putin had conspired against Trump instead of Clinton?

It doesn't matter who they conspired against because actually, they conspired against both of them.

But the best man won. On his own. With no help.

That's not what the report says at all. The review of the Russian attack shows that the Russians were definitely trying to aid Trump. And discourage Hillary voters from going to the polls.

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump, and I think it's possible most Americans will be better off with four years of Trump compared to eight years with Clinton in the White House.

How would your opinions of Russian meddling change if Putin had conspired against Trump instead of Clinton?

It doesn't matter who they conspired against because actually, they conspired against both of them.

But the best man won. On his own. With no help.
What are you forgetting?
Trump_Electoral_College.png

Well you agree, don't you?
I agree the electoral college is a disaster for a democracy; how about you?

DURR!

You’re morons.

Yeah? That’s nice. You’ve said nothing.

Good deeds? Hilarious!

Lifelong self-servant.

Wow.

You're an fool. Limbaugh, Beck, and Gingrich are three of the most staunch anti-communist commentators in this country. As are Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.

But seriously, I didn't need them to tell me how you communist-sympathizing leftards were helping to carry out the Kremlin's plan for destroying this country. I figured that out all by myself.

I was once one of you people, myself. A liberal just like you. But by the grace of God, He opened up my eyes and showed me how wrong I was.

Maybe He will do the same for you someday.

Why was it a “lie”? Because you don’t like the results in the report released by Republican-led US Senate Intelligence committee?

Your source (MRC) provides no specifics that support your shallow accusation, but it seems to support Russia’s propaganda & trolling outlet, Putin’s Internet Research Agency. Are you a US patriot, or are you a commie?
Here’s a conclusion by MediabiasFactCheck:

“Newbusters claims to expose liberal bias much like its parent website MRC, however this site is also very right wing biased like MRC and perhaps even less factual. Newsbusters uses extensive loaded words and always covers just one side of the story. That side always benefits conservatives and is against liberals. (7/19/2016)”

Forum List

Back