Senate Report on Russian 2016 Misinformation Campaign

So are you saying Democrats are stupid ?

It wasn't dems that elected the man that the Russian government was attacking the United States to help elect.

?

You just told us democrats are stupid and swayed by memes, don't you find that to be embarrassing?

Actually, I asked how many dems didn't vote because of the Russian propoganda and misinformation campaign.

Try again, this time reading for comprehension.

Wait so you think Russian propaganda is some how worse then US propaganda?

What is the difference????

Wow. So much for your 'dems are stuipid and swayed by memes' claim.

It really doesn't take much to run you off, does it?

Run me off? Your the one who suggested Democrats are stupid enough to buy into memes.

It wasn't dems that elected the man that the Russian government was attacking the United States to help elect.

?

You just told us democrats are stupid and swayed by memes, don't you find that to be embarrassing?

Actually, I asked how many dems didn't vote because of the Russian propoganda and misinformation campaign.

Run me off? Your the one who suggested Democrats are stupid enough to buy into memes.

I'm the one that simply asked a question. And the laughed as you turned and fled from your own claims, trying to change the subject.

You're easy, boy.

If that's true, it's a good thing.

Who the hell would want Hillary in the White House, anyway? No way in hell would I have voted for her, and I knew that long before the campaigns even started.
Hillary vs Donald?
In hindsight, i think many Trump voters in 2016 are slapping themselves now. LOL

?

I'm the one that simply asked a question. And the laughed as you turned and fled from your own claims, trying to change the subject.

You're easy, boy.

How did I run?

You deflected so I asked another question .

Will you answer it this time? So do you think Russian propaganda is worse then US propaganda???.

You're easy, boy.

How did I run?

You deflected so I asked another question .

Will you answer it this time? So do you think Russian propaganda is worse then US propaganda???.

You tried to change the topic....abandoning your own silly claims.

It takes almost nothing to run you off.

Who the hell would want Hillary in the White House, anyway? No way in hell would I have voted for her, and I knew that long before the campaigns even started.
Hillary vs Donald?
In hindsight, i think many Trump voters in 2016 are slapping themselves now. LOL

Why?

Because Trump's disapproval numbers are way, way past the percentage of the voters that voted for him.

Meaning that there are likely millions and millions of Trump voters that now disapprove of his performance.

How many Dems voted for Trump because of Russians?

How many dems didn't vote because of the Russian propoganda and misinformation campaign?

So are you saying Democrats are stupid ?

?

Try again, this time reading for comprehension. And if you need a little help, I'll walk you through the use of the question mark.

I asked how many dems didn't vote because of the Russian propoganda and misinformation campaign.

How many Dems didn't vote because they learned the truth about Hillary?

Hillary vs Donald?

Why?

Because Trump's disapproval numbers are way, way past the percentage of the voters that voted for him.

Meaning that there are likely millions and millions of Trump voters that now disapprove of his performance.

Why?

The economy is good, jobs a plenty, no new wars...so you telling us people are stupid??

Hillary vs Donald?

Why?

He’s an embarrassment for USA, from the European perspective mostly, but he does have Nazi & Russian nationalist supporters.

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump, and I think it's possible most Americans will be better off with four years of Trump compared to eight years with Clinton in the White House.

How would your opinions of Russian meddling change if Putin had conspired against Trump instead of Clinton?

It doesn't matter who they conspired against because actually, they conspired against both of them.

But the best man won. On his own. With no help.
What are you forgetting?
Trump_Electoral_College.png

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump, and I think it's possible most Americans will be better off with four years of Trump compared to eight years with Clinton in the White House.

How would your opinions of Russian meddling change if Putin had conspired against Trump instead of Clinton?

It doesn't matter who they conspired against because actually, they conspired against both of them.

That's not what the report says at all. The review of the Russian attack shows that the Russians were definitely trying to aid Trump. And discourage Hillary voters from going to the polls.

What are you forgetting?
Trump_Electoral_College.png

Well you agree, don't you?

The outcome isn't to help this or that candidate, it's to sow mistrust of the system overall....The Russians also funded both pro-Trump and anti-Trump rallies after the election.
And the Russians are still looking for payback from 1996
1101960715_400.jpg

1996 Russian presidential election - Wikipedia

Hillary vs Donald?

Why?

He’s an embarrassment for USA, from the European perspective mostly, but he does have Nazi & Russian nationalist supporters.

If that's what's you believe, you've been lied to by your leftist media.

What is wrong with you?

You're saying a hostile foreign nation illegally throwing our election to trump is a good thing.

What happened to defending our constitution and our democratic republic?

What happened to being a patriot to the United States of America?

You have no idea what those things mean.

You're happy a communist who used to run the kgb has illegally conspired to throw our election to trump.

You are no American.

So its a good thing that the Russians interfered with our election?

Wow.

Giuliani is Trump's lawyer, but one has a hard time believing that sometimes. For example, we know and Giuliani knows that Trump is a compulsive liar. Giuliani excuses that by asserting, "Truth isn't truth" and fear of a "perjury trap" if Trump is questioned by Mueller.

However, this weekend Giuliani outdid himself in making matters worse for the President.

Hush-money payments weeks before the November 2016 election to women alleging extramarital affairs? Sure that happened, Giuliani said on ABC’s This Week, but “paying $130,000 to Stormy whatever and paying [$150,000] to the other one is not a crime.” Giuliani just admitted that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy to "hush" two women, to conceal vital information from the voter.

Did members of the Trump campaign collude or coordinate with Russians to influence the election? “I know that collusion is not a crime. It was over with by the time of the election,” Giuliani said. Collusion is Giuliani's favorite word and Dershowitz's as well because nowhere in the criminal code is "collusion" mentioned. However, one will find conspiracy in the code. Giuliani just admitted that the Trump campaign was involved in a conspiracy, collaboration with a hostile foreign government during the campaign. However, It was over with by the time of the election.

The most crucial indictment of Trump is yet to come, and this one is illuminating. It explains a lot.

The negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow that quietly continued well into the Presidential campaign? Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen testified that he was in talks through June 2016. For that, Trump called Cohen a rat.

Now that was bad enough. It meant that Trump, as the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party, was still negotiating with the Russian government, meaning Putin, to build a Trump Tower.

What does Giuliani have to say about all of this? According to him, Trump’s written answers to the special counsel’s questions say the Trump Tower Moscow discussions may have continued even later, “up to November 2016,” he told Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday."

In other words, during the entire course of the Presidential election campaign, Trump was busy negotiating with the Putin government.

This explains Trump's lavish praise of Putin during the campaign and beyond. See "80 times Trump talked about Putin"

This explains Trump's subservience to Putin at Helsinki when both were standing before reporters at a press conference.

This explains why Trump, to this day, refuses to blame the Putin government for interference in our election, and why he spurns American intelligence on the issue.

This explains why Trump collaborated with the Russian government in the first place.

Trump has to be thinking, with Giuliani on my side, I don't need enemies.

So its a good thing that the Russians interfered with our election?

Wow.

Giuliani is Trump's lawyer, but one has a hard time believing that sometimes. For example, we know and Giuliani knows that Trump is a compulsive liar. Giuliani excuses that by asserting, "Truth isn't truth" and fear of a "perjury trap" if Trump is questioned by Mueller.

However, this weekend Giuliani outdid himself in making matters worse for the President.

Hush-money payments weeks before the November 2016 election to women alleging extramarital affairs? Sure that happened, Giuliani said on ABC’s This Week, but “paying $130,000 to Stormy whatever and paying [$150,000] to the other one is not a crime.” Giuliani just admitted that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy to "hush" two women, to conceal vital information from the voter.

Did members of the Trump campaign collude or coordinate with Russians to influence the election? “I know that collusion is not a crime. It was over with by the time of the election,” Giuliani said. Collusion is Giuliani's favorite word and Dershowitz's as well because nowhere in the criminal code is "collusion" mentioned. However, one will find conspiracy in the code. Giuliani just admitted that the Trump campaign was involved in a conspiracy, collaboration with a hostile foreign government during the campaign. However, It was over with by the time of the election.

The most crucial indictment of Trump is yet to come, and this one is illuminating. It explains a lot.

The negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow that quietly continued well into the Presidential campaign? Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen testified that he was in talks through June 2016. For that, Trump called Cohen a rat.

Now that was bad enough. It meant that Trump, as the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party, was still negotiating with the Russian government, meaning Putin, to build a Trump Tower.

What does Giuliani have to say about all of this? According to him, Trump’s written answers to the special counsel’s questions say the Trump Tower Moscow discussions may have continued even later, “up to November 2016,” he told Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday."

In other words, during the entire course of the Presidential election campaign, Trump was busy negotiating with the Putin government.

This explains Trump's lavish praise of Putin during the campaign and beyond. See "80 times Trump talked about Putin"

This explains Trump's subservience to Putin at Helsinki when both were standing before reporters at a press conference.

This explains why Trump, to this day, refuses to blame the Putin government for interference in our election, and why he spurns American intelligence on the issue.

This explains why Trump collaborated with the Russian government in the first place.

Trump has to be thinking, with Giuliani on my side, I don't need enemies.

Giuliani just admitted that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy to "hush" two women, to conceal vital information from the voter.

That's awful!!

Is that as bad as concealing vital info about Hillary stealing the nomination from Bernie?

Senate-commissioned reports show scale of Russian misinformation campaign

"Two outside research groups used data obtained from Silicon Valley giants by the Senate Intelligence Committee to paint a sweeping picture of Russia’s online disinformation efforts both before and after the 2016 presidential election in reports released Monday...."

"The groups’ findings bolster the public’s understanding of the Russian campaign and provide new details on how it operated:

• The Internet Research Agency troll farm focused much of its attention on black audiences, creating 'an expansive cross-platform media mirage targeting the Black community, which shared and cross-promoted authentic Black media to create an immersive influence ecosystem,' per the New Knowledge report. The group’s cultivation of sometimes-unsuspecting on-the-ground collaborators was 'substantially more pronounced on Black-targeted accounts.'"
  • It engaged in voter suppression. New Knowledge said that 'the suppression narratives were targeted almost exclusively at the Black community on Instagram and Facebook' in the lead-up to the 2016 election. The IRA simultaneously targeted right-leaning audiences with content raising fears of voter fraud."
Sure, it doesn't rival US meddling in the 1996 Russian presidential election, but it is more evidence Putin personally ordered an influence campaign to bury Clinton and undermine public faith in the US democratic process.

What can we expect in 2020?
I am still surprised at the idiots here who think Russia meddled in the US elections, but when Obama meddled in the Israel elections, no one was supposed to notice? Only liberals are the most stupid people in the universe. With moderates a close second.
Your master approves.
1545055539267.jpg

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3]

"A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Trump over Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an 'influence campaign' to harm Clinton's chances and 'undermine public faith in the US democratic process'.[3]:7"

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Now, convince me you know more than Wiki.

Hillary vs Donald?

Why?

If that's what's you believe, you've been lied to by your leftist media.
What lies? Nice try, Trump believer.

Forum List

Back