Senate Passes Long-Stalled Small Business Bill

You do realize that just because something is called "Small business bill" doesn't mean it actually does anything to help small businesses, right?

Well educate us on what the bill does include.
Just the high points I don't want to read 3,000 pages.

Amazing how some read all the words of all the bills.

You do realize that just because something is called "Small business bill" doesn't mean it actually does anything to help small businesses, right?

Yeah, I remember a "stimulus" bill that has resulted in zero jobs.

Impossible!!
You are incorrect.
It had to result in a few jobs in the private sector supporting Government borrowing.

Lets just suppose I live in Missouri and I said "show me"? :eusa_eh:

"SMALL BANKS TO HELP SMALL BUSINESS?

The bill, backed by industry groups, would create a $30 billion fund that the government would invest in independent community banks to encourage lending to small firms."

I've said it before, we need more government spending like the Titanic needed to hit a second iceberg to try to close the hole made by the first.

"SMALL BANKS TO HELP SMALL BUSINESS?

The bill, backed by industry groups, would create a $30 billion fund that the government would invest in independent community banks to encourage lending to small firms."

I've said it before, we need more government spending like the Titanic needed to hit a second iceberg to try to close the hole made by the first.

Bingo

From a political party viewpoint:
The bill is good if it was written by my party.
but totally sucks if written by the other guys.

Forum List

Back