Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

U.S. Senate Rejects The Impeachment from the House of Representatives due to the fact that it is Illegitimate because the House never held a vote...forces House Democrats - to include those 'vulnerable' - to either officially going on record as being for Impeachment or drop it....?!

And show us where in the constitution a full vote of the House is necessary to conduct an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Show us. Don't tell us.
I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House of Representatives shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

There is nothing ambiguous about how it is written..

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

DO YOU HAVE CONSENT OF THE HOR where SOLE POWER TO IMPEACH RESIDES?

Yes or No

Can you show us anywhere in the constitution where it says the full house must vote on an impeachment inquiry?

Yes or no?
The meaning is implied. The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has they Authority of the body under this specific mandate.

DO you have consent of the HOR?

I ask again... Yes or No?

Again, an impeachment and an impeachment inquiry aren't the same thing. An impeachment is the indictment. The impeachment inquiry is the investigation. To put it into Law and Order terms you'll follow, McCoy would work on the impeachment. Lenny Briscoe would work on the impeachment inquiry.

Can you show me anywhere in the constitution that it requires a full vote of the house for an impeachment inquiry?

I ask again, YES or NO?

U.S. Senate Rejects The Impeachment from the House of Representatives due to the fact that it is Illegitimate because the House never held a vote...forces House Democrats - to include those 'vulnerable' - to either officially going on record as being for Impeachment or drop it....?!

And show us where in the constitution a full vote of the House is necessary to conduct an impeachment inquiry.

Show us. Don't tell us.
I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House of Representatives shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

Yes or No

Can you show us anywhere in the constitution where it says the full house must vote on an impeachment inquiry?

Yes or no?
The meaning is implied. The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has they Authority of the body under this specific mandate.

Again, an impeachment and an impeachment inquiry aren't the same thing. An impeachment is the indictment. The impeachment inquiry is the investigation. To put it into Law and Order terms you'll follow, McCoy would work on the impeachment. Lenny Briscoe would work on the impeachment inquiry.

Can you show me anywhere in the constitution that it requires a full vote of the house for an impeachment inquiry?

I ask again, YES or NO?
I have shown you. You however seem to think that what the founder's wrote is insufficient and that the previous impeachment processes that did vote, following the constitutional mandate, didn't happen. I cant help you in your delirium state. The language is not ambiguous. It is direct, succinct, and with careful thought. The fact you are incapable of reading it and comprehending it, even with the precedent of other processes, is telling..

Right off the top this is MY TAKE ON WHAT IS COMING..... THIS IS MY OPINION!

After talking with friends about this whole Impeachment circus I asked the question, What happens in the senate if this circus actually is voted into existence and sent to trial?

Here is what I think will happen. There will be a motion to dismiss as the Impeachment process was illegitimate in the House and no consent was given to proceed. The motion will be on Constitutional grounds and the denial of Democrats to afford republicans equal access to mount a defense of the president.

This motion will be sent to the presiding Judge, The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Of The Untied States who will call a vote of the Senate on the motion.

The Impeachment will be thrown out on grounds of improper process and killed..

The House will look like fools and there will be a media circus through the election showing the anti-republic democrats as the control fanatics they are.. They Will lose the house and have no seat of power.

This 'impeachment' is unofficial and informal and done for MSM consumption to try to convince the American people that Trump has somehow done something unconstitutional. It is really hilarious and really shows just how desperate the Establishment Democrats are. 2020 will be a graveyard for the Democrat party.

'Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment.... '

Yet another example of the right’s contempt for the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Trump will win and TDSers will flood the pharmacies for Preparation H.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

I ask again, YES or NO?
I have shown you. You however seem to think that what the founder's wrote is insufficient and that the previous impeachment processes that did vote, following the constitutional mandate, didn't happen. I cant help you in your delirium state. The language is not ambiguous. It is direct, succinct, and with careful thought. The fact you are incapable of reading it and comprehending it, even with the precedent of other processes, is telling..
No, you haven't.

You have yet to show us ANY requirement in the constitution for a House impeachment inquiry.

Again, the impeachment inquiry is an investigation. Not an indictment.

Try again. Show us where the constitution requires a full house vote for an impeachment inquiry.

I'll wait.

After talking with friends about this whole Impeachment circus I asked the question, What happens in the senate if this circus actually is voted into existence and sent to trial?

Here is what I think will happen. There will be a motion to dismiss as the Impeachment process was illegitimate in the House and no consent was given to proceed. The motion will be on Constitutional grounds and the denial of Democrats to afford republicans equal access to mount a defense of the president.

This motion will be sent to the presiding Judge, The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Of The Untied States who will call a vote of the Senate on the motion.

The House will look like fools and there will be a media circus through the election showing the anti-republic democrats as the control fanatics they are.. They Will lose the house and have no seat of power.

This 'impeachment' is unofficial and informal and done for MSM consumption to try to convince the American people that Trump has somehow done something unconstitutional. It is really hilarious and really shows just how desperate the Establishment Democrats are. 2020 will be a graveyard for the Democrat party.
These people will go insane when the Senate files this impeachment in the trash can as unfounded and criminally deficient..

You've been watching too many episodes of Law and Order.

The power to impeach lies solely with the House. The Senate gets no say whatsoever whether a President is impeached or not. There's no mention in the constitution for a 'motion to dismiss' anything. Let alone impeachment. Let alone the Senate.
What is impeachment without the senate removing a president from office?

Trump having done something 'unconstitutional' isn't the standard of impeachment.

Try again.

The power to impeach lies solely with the House. The Senate gets no say whatsoever whether a President is impeached or not. There's no mention in the constitution for a 'motion to dismiss' anything. Let alone impeachment. Let alone the Senate.

An indictment. A formal charge or charges.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

You have yet to show us ANY requirement in the constitution for a House impeachment inquiry.

Try again. Show us where the constitution requires a full house vote for an impeachment inquiry.

I'll wait.
An impeachment inquiry is not an impeachment it's just part of the process.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

I'll wait.
I already cited the relevant sections. They are part of this conversation stack. Acting like they are not is a pathetic lie.

Keep Spinning.... Its all you got..... :itsok::spinner:

and the president is still the president still in power

Yes or no?

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

I'll wait.

Then you admit that there is no where in the constitution that a full house vote is required for an impeachment inquiry.

Thank you.

Yes or no?

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

I'll wait.
I already cited the relevant sections. They are part of this conversation stack. Acting like they are not is a pathetic lie.

Keep Spinning.... Its all you got..... :itsok::spinner:
Watch out for exploding leftist heads when Trump is not removed from office
"But but but he was impeached why is he still the president" boo whooo lol

The House has the sole authority to impeach. The Senate has the sole authority to try.

Several presidents have been impeached. None of have been convicted and removed from office.

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

I'll wait.

Then you admit that there is no where in the constitution that a full house vote is required for an impeachment inquiry.

Thank you.
and impeachment inquiry is a process that can and will be ignored without a vote for an impeachment proceeding

The House has the sole authority to impeach. The Senate has the sole authority to try.

Several presidents have been impeached. None of have been convicted and removed from office.
And again what in the hell is impeachment if the president is not removed?

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

I'll wait.

Thank you.
LOL... It is implied...

Lets play your ignorant game.. You have an authority of 535 people who have sole control over you living or dieing.. Are you going to allow just one individual, one that hates you, sentence you to death from this group or will you demand that the group vote on it? the law clearly states that it is the groups decision not an individuals..

Last edited:

TDSers peeing in their pants.....

I ask again, YES or NO?
No, you haven't.

I'll wait.

Thank you.
LOL... It is implied...

Says you, citing you.

No where in the constitution itself does it say that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House.

And the house isn't bound to what YOU insist the constitution is supposed to mean, and any extra-constittional requirement that you make up. Constitutionally, you're nobody, Billy.

Get used to the idea

Forum List

Back