Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; She has no recollection of incident

Correct, they do, and they did six on Kavanaugh during his career.
Then they should have no problem doing one more on this incident.

Has prior what? The man never had an outstanding parking ticket.

A woman claiming something is not evidence, it's an accusation. Evidence is when you can provide proof of your claim.
She can prove it. However, Grassley won't allow corroborating witnesses to testify. I also find it interesting Mark Judge refuses to talk about the incident, or his views on women back at that time.

I swear, you liberals could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

Provide a link that Grassley won’t allow her witnesses. That’s an out and out lie.

Liberals are very violent people, that’s why we need to carry guns. Why should Judge testify to something he already testified to and have his face splattered all over the MSM? So he and his family can get multiple death threats and have to live in hiding somewhere? Maybe even attacked?

No way. We are not playing that game.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I swear, you liberals could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

Provide a link that Grassley won’t allow her witnesses. That’s an out and out lie.
Here you go...

Liberals are very violent people, that’s why we need to carry guns. Why should Judge testify to something he already testified to and have his face splattered all over the MSM? So he and his family can get multiple death threats and have to live in hiding somewhere? Maybe even attacked?

No way. We are not playing that game.

He doesn't want to testify, because he knows what happened.

I don't even buy into "destroy millions of women's lives". What does that mean, beyond the HYSTERICAL pink-hat wearing talking point? I mean really, what does that MEAN?
Overturning Roe v Wade.

Did you already forget your own talking points? Didn't you just tell me yesterday that abortion is not your issue, that you don't care about it one way or the other?

Did you already forget your own talking points? Didn't you just tell me yesterday that abortion is not your issue, that you don't care about it one way or the other?
I don't. But that doesn't mean I don't see what the related issues are.

Honey I saw right though that BS yesterday. You couldn't put your baby toenail outside the boxes they got you in. Believe that.

Honey I saw right though that BS yesterday. You couldn't put your baby toenail outside the boxes they got you in. Believe that.
WTF are you talking about? Just because I could care less about abortion, has nothing to do with the fact that the biggest reason you fuckers want him on SCOTUS is to repeal Roe v Wade. That is no secret.

Well that was a complete waste of my time; not that I expected anything different from you. If you clicked the hyperlink, it explained that Grassley wouldn't allow them to stall the hearing any longer as one of the excuses they used was these so-called nameless witnesses. Grassley never said no more witnesses, he said no more extensions. He gave them two already, and she probably still won't show up tomorrow.

He doesn't want to testify, because he knows what happened.

Yes, he knows nothing about it. He also knows he had nothing to do with it. He's protecting himself and his family against violent ANTIFA type of people who wear masks over their faces like the terrorists.

All you need to do is rile up likely Republican voters like the left is doing with this charade today. Just like the last presidential election, we will be out in droves.

You already lost the female vote.

Don't count on that. Females happen to have male family. Females have fathers, brothers, husbands and sons. No female would want to see any loved one's life ruined over some bimbo looking for personal gain.

Well that was a complete waste of my time; not that I expected anything different from you. If you clicked the hyperlink, it explained that Grassley wouldn't allow them to stall the hearing any longer as one of the excuses they used was these so-called nameless witnesses. Grassley never said no more witnesses, he said no more extensions. He gave them two already, and she probably still won't show up tomorrow.
You're splitting hairs and playing word games. BTW, Mark Judge is not nameless and Grassly won't subpoena him.

Yes, he knows nothing about it. He also knows he had nothing to do with it. He's protecting himself and his family against violent ANTIFA type of people who wear masks over their faces like the terrorists.
He was in the room, but doesn't know anything? Right.

Funny, I don't see you talking about the death threats Ford and her family has been receiving? I guess that's okay in your eyes?

You're splitting hairs and playing word games. BTW, Mark Judge is not nameless and Grassly won't subpoena him.

He was in the room, but doesn't know anything? Right.

Funny, I don't see you talking about the death threats Ford and her family has been receiving? I guess that's okay in your eyes?

No, he was not in the room. He testified to that in his letter.

Ford brought those death threats on herself. She dragged in Mark Judge who didn’t want any part of this.

it appears that even the female witness Christine named is saying she's a liar. Why is Grassley stalling on calling a vote? This kookoo-bird is obviously lying.

Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; ‘she has no recollection’ of it, lawyer says

As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The lawyer acknowledged to CNN that Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford’s.

How many "witnesses" who were never claimed to have actually witnessed the incident will have to say that they don't recall an incident that they never would have known about, before we can finally admit that a woodchuck won't chuck wood?

Forum List

Back