Senate Dems Unilaterally Pass $369 Climate Slush Fund – Study Finds 96% of the Data Used in Support Is Flawed

Like Obama said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck something up".

He has really fucked up our country.

However, we are all to blame.

The stupid uneducated Moon Bats for voting for the worthless dumbass sonofabitch and we Americans for letting the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 election.

If we allow tryants to fuck us then then it is own fault. Our Founding Fathers knew that and gave us the abilty to resist government oppression but we are too chickenshit to do the right thing.

I don't know if the elections were stolen or not. Hanky panky, yes. My view is Trump lost because of mail-in voting. The more mail-in we have, the more politically ignorant people voting. These welfare jerks would never take the time to go to the polls to vote. Put a ballot on their kitchen table and pick it up, sure why not. The politically ignorant mostly vote Democrat because they have no idea what they are voting on.

Based on what I've seen, I stand behind our founders when they didn't think it was a good idea that voting be a right for all people. Only people with skin in the game should be voting.

I don't know if the elections were stolen or not. Hanky panky, yes. My view is Trump lost because of mail-in voting. The more mail-in we have, the more politically ignorant people voting. These welfare jerks would never take the time to go to the polls to vote. Put a ballot on their kitchen table and pick it up, sure why not. The politically ignorant mostly vote Democrat because they have no idea what they are voting on.

Based on what I've seen, I stand behind our founders when they didn't think it was a good idea that voting be a right for all people. Only people with skin in the game should be voting.
The Pandemic (caused by the guys that made the Biden family rich) allowed mail in and harvested ballots to be counted in Democrat controlled swing districts. There was massive fraud going on. Like when the Democrats stopped counting when Trump was ahead and resumed counting hours later with thousands of ballots marked for Potatohead.

We know the Democrats stole the election. That is a fact. We also let the bastards get away with it, which is making our Founding Fathers roll over in their grave.

We deserved to be fucked due to our weakness.

More propaganda
But the tax increase is on the Super Wealthy and Corporations that pay no taxes

But go ahead and claim it will be paid by poor people
One of the hardest hit industries by your asshole minimum 15% tax is the auto industry moron. You know where all your union employees work. Naturally the TAX increase will be passed down to customers impacting the working class and poor. Now run away in shame fool. :talk2hand:

One of the hardest hit industries by your asshole minimum 15% tax is the auto industry moron. You know where all your union employees work. Naturally the TAX increase will be passed down to customers impacting the working class and poor. Now run away in shame fool. :talk2hand:

More propaganda

The free market determines the price of goods and services
If corporations could charge more, they already would.

Remember that 40 percent tax cut Trump gave corporations?
How much was passed on to the working class and poor?

The climate has been changing since God made the place, that is unless some lefty wants to explain the end of the ice age to me when man, factory nor automobile was around.

It's why they went from global warming to climate change. They proved global warming was complete bullshit. So swap it from global warming to climate change because the climate will continue to change no matter what.
Exactly. With "climate change" literally anything will count as proof to them.
It only took them about 100 years of flip flopping from "coming ice age" to "global warming" to figure that one out.

Hot or cold, wet or dry, calm or storm, it's all climate change.
The climate here in OK changes 4 times a year, every year &, apparently, my cows are to blame.

Engaging them is a waste of time because they are so deep in the propaganda, cognitive dissonance automatically kicks in when confronted with facts that might crash their programming

Exactly. With "climate change" literally anything will count as proof to them.
It only took them about 100 years of flip flopping from "coming ice age" to "global warming" to figure that one out.

Hot or cold, wet or dry, calm or storm, it's all climate change.
The climate here in OK changes 4 times a year, every year &, apparently, my cows are to blame.

Engaging them is a waste of time because they are so deep in the propaganda, cognitive dissonance automatically kicks in when confronted with facts that might crash their programming

They're all a bunch of hypocrites. The US spends trillions on this nonsense but they support Chinese products, a country that pollutes ten times more than the US. They want electric cars but the cobalt to make the batteries comes from where? That's right, China. How about those solar panels? China again.

As we are now prepared to spend another 370 billion on this hoax, China is erecting more dirty coal fired power plants. But it's up to the US to save the world from climate change.

Now you are reaching Comrade

95 percent of worldwide Climate Scientist say manmade climate change is occurring
Have those “experts” ever explained why NYC and Florida aren’t underwater like they were supposed to be 15 or 20 years ago? Why the ice caps are still there decades after they were supposed to disappear? You clowns have a lifetime batting average of .000 on this, yet still spout the same bullshit.

Have those “experts” ever explained why NYC and Florida aren’t underwater like they were supposed to be 15 or 20 years ago? Why the ice caps are still there decades after they were supposed to disappear? You clowns have a lifetime batting average of .000 on this, yet still spout the same bullshit.

They don't even think about how they've been hoodwinked when even their hero (Barack Obama) bought a multi-million dollar mansion on the ocean. They don't even question it.

They’re only the biggest polluters on the planet with no plans to change direction. Ever.
Wrong again Skippy

China has made tremendous strides to cut down on water and air pollution
They are the leading country in R&D on alternative energy

They don't even think about how they've been hoodwinked when even their hero (Barack Obama) bought a multi-million dollar mansion on the ocean. They don't even question it.
There always has to be something to panic about or these “experts” are out of a job. They rely on government funding so of course they’ll say what the guys giving them the money want to hear. Yet the sheep still buy it all. They also hold Greta Thunberg up as some sort of hero so there’s that too.....

There always has to be something to panic about or these “experts” are out of a job. They rely on government funding so of course they’ll say what the guys giving them the money want to hear. Yet the sheep still buy it all. They also hold Greta Thunberg up as some sort of hero so there’s that too.....

Typical lowlife scum leftists. Her parents should be spending time in prison.

When your child has deep emotional problems like that, you get professional help for her, not put her on stage like a trained monkey.

Forum List

Back