Senate DEMS refer secret letter written to them about Kavanaugh to the FBI

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Stay tuned.

Senate Democrats sending secret letter about Kavanaugh to FBI
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 09/13/18 01:06 PM EDT 5,419

"I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further," Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said on Thursday.

"I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities," she continued.

A source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Hill that the letter had been referred to the FBI for investigation.

Democrats on Thursday began to publicly acknowledge the existence of the letter that had previously been rumored on Capitol Hill.

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), the No. 2 Senate Democrat and member the Judiciary Committee, told BuzzFeed News that it had "been referred to the FBI for investigation."

But lawmakers are tightlipped about the contents of the letter and have not publicly disclosed what it says or what it is about, beyond being broadly related to Kavanaugh....

Senate Democrats sending secret letter about Kavanaugh to FBI

FBI says "meh" and won't investigate and will forward it to the White House.

Feinstein's ruse fails

The FBI....

7b6.jpg

Feinstein's ruse fails

To teach these asshats a lesson they should hold the vote to confirm Kavanaugh tomorrow.......and tell the asshats if they do this the next time Trump appoints a nominee, they will simply vote to confirm the same day...

Feinstein's ruse fails

To teach these asshats a lesson they should hold the vote to confirm Kavanaugh tomorrow.......and tell the asshats if they do this the next time Trump appoints a nominee, they will simply vote to confirm the same day...

As soon as I read Feinstein supposedly had it since last summer I knew it was BS

Feinstein's ruse fails

As soon as I read Feinstein supposedly had it since last summer I knew it was BS

And this is why we have to vote every democrat out of office...they are vile, horrible people.

Let's see what the FBI says about this....

I'm gonna with them out. BUT they are hell bent on a vote next week.

We already know the GUY PERJURED HIMSELF when he went up the FED bench interviews. Some are talking about impeachment in his current position. I

Forum List

Back