Sen. Sessions confirms Republican Leaders may be submitting to Obama’s EO amnesty!

An executive order is not a law. obumble can only defer deportation he can't legalize these criminals. The next president can overturn obumble's act with another stroke if the pen. Deferment is over start packing.

This is not about deferring deportations. Obama is asking federal employees to ignore statutory law and follow his own crafted "policy" dealing with illegal entrants. In doing so Obama is committing a prosecutable offense!

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) Offenses

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

JWK

Tennessee may sue over Obama’s executive order tyranny!

See: Tennessee lawmakers want to sue Obama over immigration plan

November 21st, 2014

”Two Tennessee state legislators said this morning they are filing a joint resolution asking Gov. Bill Haslam to file a lawsuit against the Obama administration on behalf of the state.

State Rep. Andy Holt, R-Dresden, and Sen. Mae Beavers, R-Mt. Juliet, say the president's immigration plan, which he outlined to the nation Thursday night, is "an illegal usurpation of undelegated power."

Thumbs up to State Rep. Andy Holt, R-Dresden, and Sen. Mae Beavers, R-Mt. Juliet who have correctly indicated Obama’s order to set public policy dealing with naturalization and illegal entrants is "an illegal usurpation of undelegated power."

JWK

If the America People do not rise up and defend their existing Constitution and the intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted, who is left to do so but the very people it was designed to control and regulate?

Not only is immigration EO a done deal, Representative Chaffetz says his Oversight committee has other issues than worrying about Benghazi.

Smart mainstream GOP.

Not only is immigration EO a done deal, Representative Chaffetz says his Oversight committee has other issues than worrying about Benghazi.

Smart mainstream GOP.

Deal? There was no "deal". There has been an unconstitutional usurpation of power by the president which is a prosecutable offense.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

JWK

johnwk, no one cares what your ilk believe.

You don't like it, write McConnell, Boehner, and Chaffetz for starters.

johnwk, no one cares what your ilk believe.

You don't like it, write McConnell, Boehner, and Chaffetz for starters.

My "ilk"? Exactly what do you mean by that remark? And what does your post have to do with the substance of what I wrote? I stated that:

Deal? There was no "deal". There has been an unconstitutional usurpation of power by the president which is a prosecutable offense.

JWK

johnwk, your ilk simply won't listen to facts and real narrative. Boehner, McConnell, and the rest of the leadership know the issue of Benghazi and Fast and Furious and the EO are over. We should be able to amend the ACA somewhat. You don't have the votes or the power of the money. It is what it isl. Your time has passed.

johnwk, your ilk simply won't listen to facts and real narrative. .

My "ilk"? Exactly what do you mean by that remark? And what does your post have to do with the substance of what I wrote? I stated that:

JWK

My comment is dead on with the OP. The leadership will submit to the EO; it is legal and constitutional. "ilk" is neither derogatory nor inflammatory; that you seem offended by it is your concern no one else.

Last edited:
My comment is dead on with the OP. The leadership will submit to the EO; it is legal and constitutional. "ilk" is neither derogatory nor inflammatory; they you seem offended by it is your concern no one else.

I asked a question. What do you mean by "ilk"?

JWK

I don't care if you can ride a bicycle backwards anymore than I care about your question about "ilk."

I advise you read the zone rules for posting, and I counsel you to address yourself to the OP.

The GOP leadership is not going to battle over the EO.

Forum List

Back