Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

Brainwashed Trump cult members will demonize and name call, mock and lie about anyone who criticizes their master.
brainwashed obama cult members will call anyone RACIST who dares to disagree with their messiah.

see how stupid that sounds?
Odd...the only people here I've ever seen call Former President Obama "messiah" are the same people who now worship the fat cheeto.

Say what you want, but the Democrat party's right to make judgments about ANYTHING military ended with the Presidency of Jimmy Carter. They scorn and revile the U.S. Armed Forces, and generally speaking our soldiers and sailors are well aware of it.

President Trump respects the military, as evidenced by the HUGE number of military people whom he has placed in high-profile and responsible positions in his Administration.

And he has no need to be lectured by a woman helicopter pilot who got shot down...maybe try one who DIDN'T get shot down.
Fuck you she had the courage to serve the Donald did not! Further more she is a puple heat holder! You I would asume have never been in the military and do not understand what it is about No matter how skilled you are you can end up dead in war that is where words like honor and valor come in. With out the risk of injury there is no bravery,honor, or valor. Some thing a winney crying little fuck does not understand. You are obviously one of those stupid fucks that thinks your political leanings are going to make bullets bend and miss you! You are a cowardly peice of shit and I hope there are a trove of wounded veterans seeing how you think of them Your type of military support is not needed you fucking cowardly little girl! Fuck you!

Might be time to switch to decaf, Evenflow! Start using spell check too! You're coming across like an illiterate who's off his meds!
Ya, that shit pisses me off! Show some fucking respect! I did not lose any parts of my body and I feel like I gave to m uch! This person came home with out limbs! Learn some respect or face getting taught some!

Interesting concept. Should only those who risked life and limb be able to decide how their government department should be funded? I have total respect for anyone who serves their country be it in the military or as a first responder. That doesn't mean I think that only their opinions should be valued.

This is something that goes under the heading of "be careful what you wish for!". If the only people who got to make decisions in this country served in the military then our country would OVERWHELMINGLY be run by conservatives! You sound like you served in the military...if so then you should know this!
You cna put your two cents in on running a government, how ever hinting that some one is a loser or not competant because they were shot is a totaly different thing!

Brainwashed Trump cult members will demonize and name call, mock and lie about anyone who criticizes their master.
brainwashed obama cult members will call anyone RACIST who dares to disagree with their messiah.

see how stupid that sounds?
Odd...the only people here I've ever seen call Former President Obama "messiah" are the same people who now worship the fat cheeto.

Fat shaming AND judging someone based on their skin color. I thought liberals were against such behaviors????

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
The will of the Electoral College. Otherwise the will of the American people would have had Hillary there.

funny, for eight years all you loons shrieked about was "we the people".

last I checked, 30 odd percent isn't "we the people". or do we now have a dictatorship?

Say what you want, but the Democrat party's right to make judgments about ANYTHING military ended with the Presidency of Jimmy Carter. They scorn and revile the U.S. Armed Forces, and generally speaking our soldiers and sailors are well aware of it.

President Trump respects the military, as evidenced by the HUGE number of military people whom he has placed in high-profile and responsible positions in his Administration.

And he has no need to be lectured by a woman helicopter pilot who got shot down...maybe try one who DIDN'T get shot down.
Fuck you she had the courage to serve the Donald did not! Further more she is a puple heat holder! You I would asume have never been in the military and do not understand what it is about No matter how skilled you are you can end up dead in war that is where words like honor and valor come in. With out the risk of injury there is no bravery,honor, or valor. Some thing a winney crying little fuck does not understand. You are obviously one of those stupid fucks that thinks your political leanings are going to make bullets bend and miss you! You are a cowardly peice of shit and I hope there are a trove of wounded veterans seeing how you think of them Your type of military support is not needed you fucking cowardly little girl! Fuck you!

Might be time to switch to decaf, Evenflow! Start using spell check too! You're coming across like an illiterate who's off his meds!
Ya, that shit pisses me off! Show some fucking respect! I did not lose any parts of my body and I feel like I gave to m uch! This person came home with out limbs! Learn some respect or face getting taught some!

Interesting concept. Should only those who risked life and limb be able to decide how their government department should be funded? I have total respect for anyone who serves their country be it in the military or as a first responder. That doesn't mean I think that only their opinions should be valued.

This is something that goes under the heading of "be careful what you wish for!". If the only people who got to make decisions in this country served in the military then our country would OVERWHELMINGLY be run by conservatives! You sound like you served in the military...if so then you should know this!
You cna put your two cents in on running a government, how ever hinting that some one is a loser or not competant because they were shot is a totaly different thing!

Claiming that they are more competent because they got shot is pretty ridiculous...wouldn't you agree?

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
The will of the Electoral College. Otherwise the will of the American people would have had Hillary there.

last I checked, 30 odd percent isn't "we the people". or do we now have a dictatorship?

You want a "do over" on that last election, Jillian? Perhaps if Hillary hadn't screwed over so many of Bernie's supporters more of them would have showed up to vote for her on election day?

I hate to break this to you but Trump simply won...fair and square. That's not a "dictatorship" no matter how loud you wail or how hard you beat your breast!

You want a "do over" on that last election, Jillian? Perhaps if Hillary hadn't screwed over so many of Bernie's supporters more of them would have showed up to vote for her on election day?

I hate to break this to you but Trump simply won...fair and square. That's not a "dictatorship" no matter how loud you wail or how hard you beat your breast!

a do-over. is that what I said? or are you imposing what you wanted for eight years on us?

I WANT your orange sociopath and his henchmen to do what the country ACTUALLY wants and not just what his kleptocrats and religious zealots want.... because last I checked, he isn't a dictator. right?

Do you have that in an English version?

Meanwhile, serving in the military doesn't mean you care more, or less, about the military than anyone who didn't.
Dinging some one because they gave their limbs for your protection show absolutley no repsect for the military. You show your disrespect with what you wrote about some one who sacrificed a great deal. You little fucking bitch! When you have the courage to face a hale of bullets, you can start to bang on some one who did until then have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

You realize, I assume, that you have literally no idea whether I have served, am serving, have lost limbs or whatever, right? I Mean you just have no idea.

And I didn't ding this woman at all anyway, I merely point out that her opinion is no more , or less, valid than anyone elses.

Liberalism truly is a brain disorder.
You implied she was less than others because she was hit! No one that has taken that risk would talk like that! So yes, I am pretty sure you never served! Fuck nut!

I implied no such thing. You inferred it , because you are stupid.

Claiming that they are more competent because they got shot is pretty ridiculous...wouldn't you agree?
More competant than Trump! They have first hand knowledge, Trump does not!

Do you have that in an English version?

Meanwhile, serving in the military doesn't mean you care more, or less, about the military than anyone who didn't.
Dinging some one because they gave their limbs for your protection show absolutley no repsect for the military. You show your disrespect with what you wrote about some one who sacrificed a great deal. You little fucking bitch! When you have the courage to face a hale of bullets, you can start to bang on some one who did until then have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

You realize, I assume, that you have literally no idea whether I have served, am serving, have lost limbs or whatever, right? I Mean you just have no idea.

And I didn't ding this woman at all anyway, I merely point out that her opinion is no more , or less, valid than anyone elses.

You implied she was less than others because she was hit! No one that has taken that risk would talk like that! So yes, I am pretty sure you never served! Fuck nut!

So what you're saying is that Barack Obama and Bill Clinton should never have interfered with anything to do with the military?

Nope, Schumer tried his best to turn us into a dicatorship over the weekend, but in the end he surrendered.

So what you're saying is that Barack Obama and Bill Clinton should never have interfered with anything to do with the military?
I am not. I am saying do not belittle the people who get injured.

a do-over. is that what I said? or are you imposing what you wanted for eight years on us?

I WANT your orange sociopath and his henchmen to do what the country ACTUALLY wants and not just what his kleptocrats and religious zealots want.... because last I checked, he isn't a dictator. right?
Unlike you on the left, Jillian...I never said Barack Obama wasn't a duly elected President of the United States. He was. Twice!

As for what Trump is doing? He wasn't elected to do what YOU want, Jillian! The last guy did that. His Democratic replacement that promised more of the same wasn't elected. Trump was. So he'll do what he promised he would do if elected by those who voted for him...something that will obviously infuriate YOU. Get over it...

The only person being belittled in this thread is Trump by your fellow moronic liberals you fucking idiot.

I did not "belittle" anyone. I simply pointed out that under our rule of law someone who serves in the military or as a first responder has no more "say" in how the country is run than someone who delivers the mail or cleans out your septic tank. Ms. Duckworth should know that. It's what she sacrificed FOR!

. BTW: He is NOT my president
Yep he is. Get used to it.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Your whore is not my whore. Your filth is not mine. I do not accept whores and traitors and will not honor them in any way, legitimate sex workers prompted by financial woes aside excepted. You can't shove your shit down my throat. I have values. Apparently you do not. Go screw your beloved donald. Maybe the first "lady" will join in.

Jesus christ, what a fucking hatefull asshole you are.
I love it when the Godless left dabbles in "morality"

What "Godless left"? People have all kinds of beliefs. Just because not everyone follows the spewings of trash like frankie graham, jeffress, perkins, dobson, focus on the family, family research council, and the morons who run the southern baptists doesn't mean that they don't have beliefs. It means that they have working brains. Bet you follow these assholes around.

Actually, she does.

Absolutely NOT "by the will of the American people." The incompetent orange whore lost the majority vote in this country. He was elected by a fluke of the electoral college system and an assemblage of white trash who do not, in any way, represent the American People and who hate our country. Moreover, anyone who insults a Gold Star Family should ever be placed in charge of our armed forces.

Fluke of the electoral system? He won 30 of 50 states. Getting extra votes in already deep blue states doesn’t help Dems. He never insulted a Gold Star Family, one insulted and attacked him on the DNC platform, all the Donald did was response to his lies about immigration.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

Again, I'd put a woman who lost both legs fighting in Iraq over a guy who got a draft deferment for a bone spur

Did you do the same for every veteran who has criticized and even attacked BJ Clinton and the Hussein?

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

Again, I'd put a woman who lost both legs fighting in Iraq over a guy who got a draft deferment for a bone spur

Did you do the same for every veteran who has criticized and even attacked BJ Clinton and the Hussein?

Who in the hell is "The Hussein"? By this we know that you are ignorant because we have never had a President Hussein. We know you love your orange whore in the Oval Office who had sex with anyone he could find and had fun assaulting people. Decent Americans do not love or honor your whore. His "election" was due to a bunch of cow-kissers and a fluke of the electoral college, aided and abetted by the Russians and the so-called Americans who were willing to suck up to the Russians. The kind of trash who thinks that your whore is "godly."

Who in the hell is "The Hussein"? By this we know that you are ignorant because we have never had a President Hussein. We know you love your orange whore in the Oval Office who had sex with anyone he could find and had fun assaulting people. Decent Americans do not love or honor your whore. His "election" was due to a bunch of cow-kissers and a fluke of the electoral college, aided and abetted by the Russians and the so-called Americans who were willing to suck up to the Russians. The kind of trash who thinks that your whore is "godly."

What an ignorant post

Forum List

Back