Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

I bet that Duckworth doesn't have the balls to call former VP Biden a draft dodger. He had exactly the same amount of deferments. For almost duplicate reasons. 4 for University and one for childhood asthma instead of bone spurs.

Childhood asthma. When he was *cough* a child of 26 years of age.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

Again, I'd put a woman who lost both legs fighting in Iraq over a guy who got a draft deferment for a bone spur

Did you do the same for every veteran who has criticized and even attacked BJ Clinton and the Hussein?

Who in the hell is "The Hussein"? By this we know that you are ignorant because we have never had a President Hussein. We know you love your orange whore in the Oval Office who had sex with anyone he could find and had fun assaulting people. Decent Americans do not love or honor your whore. His "election" was due to a bunch of cow-kissers and a fluke of the electoral college, aided and abetted by the Russians and the so-called Americans who were willing to suck up to the Russians. The kind of trash who thinks that your whore is "godly."

barack-hussein-obama-20012459.png

You’re right, we never had a President Hussein, at least not a President for America. He was the de facto President for ISIS though.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

Again, I'd put a woman who lost both legs fighting in Iraq over a guy who got a draft deferment for a bone spur

Did you do the same for every veteran who has criticized and even attacked BJ Clinton and the Hussein?

Who in the hell is "The Hussein"? By this we know that you are ignorant because we have never had a President Hussein. We know you love your orange whore in the Oval Office who had sex with anyone he could find and had fun assaulting people. Decent Americans do not love or honor your whore. His "election" was due to a bunch of cow-kissers and a fluke of the electoral college, aided and abetted by the Russians and the so-called Americans who were willing to suck up to the Russians. The kind of trash who thinks that your whore is "godly."

barack-hussein-obama-20012459.png

You’re right, we never had a President Hussein, at least not a President for America. He was the de facto President for ISIS though.
Oh. You finally got his name right fool. He never had anything to do with ISIS and you know it, liar. He is of Kenyan heritage on his father's side, and I assume that he is dressed in the costume of his father's native land in this picture.
So what is your problem? He was such a good president, perhaps excellent, and a good husband and father, unlike your whore who can't keep his pants on, has sex with anything that breathes (such a good Christian! Rattle your tambourine here), has been married twice before, admitted to being promiscuous and to committing adultery, admitted to being a sexual pervert and predator,and took a mostly naked hoochy mama for his THIRD "wife." President Obama is a gentleman, his wife is a lady. Now we have two whores in the White House, worthy of nothing. trump is not a gentleman, his nearly naked wife is no lady, and she allows the orange whore to paw her.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.
Military folk overwhelmingly supported Trump that’s all that matters
Got the stats on that?
He whelmingly won the military vote... fact

Actually, she does.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
Like hell she does! She is a Senator now, not a member of the military. And she can tell the treasonous fat senile old bastard to go to hell anytime that she wishes too. She is correct, President Pussy Grabber is a coward, and always has been. Like Teddyboi Nugent, he would have shit his pants had he not had some doctors for sale to give him his pass.

Meanwhile, serving in the military doesn't mean you care more, or less, about the military than anyone who didn't.
After all, who can not admire the courage under fire displayed by Trump in his personal Vietnam?

These are the same folks who get up and arms about someone taking a knee during a song, but when a member or veteran of the military defies President Bone Spur, they have all the nasty words for that individual.
It's amazing how republicans are always crowing about how they love the military and our veterans. But when the rubber hits the road, they choose to follow the fucking cowardly Draft Dodger, donald trump. And worse, they'll trash anyone who has served honorably if the veteran has the nerve to speak their own opinion.

In my view, all veterans have EARNED the right to speak out. And if they choose not to adore the Orange Draft Evader in the White House they must have good reasons for their position.

It's very disrespectful of a vet to talk about the Commander-In-Chief like that.
This particular commander in chief is a fucking Draft Dodger. Hard to have respect for a coward like trump. He has shown us who and what he is through his actions and words: a cheater and con man who never keeps his word and will screw anyone if it makes him another dime.

These are the same folks who get up and arms about someone taking a knee during a song, but when a member or veteran of the military defies President Bone Spur, they have all the nasty words for that individual.
It's amazing how republicans are always crowing about how they love the military and our veterans. But when the rubber hits the road, they choose to follow the fucking cowardly Draft Dodger, donald trump. And worse, they'll trash anyone who has served honorably if the veteran has the nerve to speak their own opinion.

In my view, all veterans have EARNED the right to speak out. And if they choose not to adore the Orange Draft Evader in the White House they must have good reasons for their position.
You sound like a bitch in heat

President Trump respects the military, as evidenced by the HUGE number of military people whom he has placed in high-profile and responsible positions in his Administration.

And he has no need to be lectured by a woman helicopter pilot who got shot down...maybe try one who DIDN'T get shot down.
trump does NOT respect the military. He EVADED the fucking draft. He IS a cowardly Draft Dodger. That is NOT respecting the military.

And are you also going to trash the tens of thousands of other veterans who were wounded in action...in WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, etc. How soul-less can you be to criticize people who have given everything for their country? You really are a widdle cowardly trump supporter, unfortunately...

You sound like a bitch in heat
Obviously you're a bitch, so you should know that sound well, asshole.

So what you want is Blue States to elect the President when the majority of States voted against Hillary Clinton!
A majority of states that are nearly empty in terms of population.
It doesn’t matter, that’s why we have the electoral college. Shit for brains
I understand the electoral system, fuckface.

Do you ever make a worthwhile comment or are you just a loud-mouthed, trump worshipping, cocksucking ****...? Never mind, we already know what you are. You've proven it in your every worthless post.

So what you want is Blue States to elect the President when the majority of States voted against Hillary Clinton!
A majority of states that are nearly empty in terms of population.
It doesn’t matter, that’s why we have the electoral college. Shit for brains
I understand the electoral system, fuckface.

Do you ever make a worthwhile comment or are you just a loud-mouthed, trump worshipping, cocksucking ****...? Never mind, we already know what you are. You've proven it in your every worthless post.
Does your pussy hurt?

Forum List

Back