Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

. BTW: He is NOT my president
Yep he is. Get used to it.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Your whore is not my whore. Your filth is not mine. I do not accept whores and traitors and will not honor them in any way, legitimate sex workers prompted by financial woes aside excepted. You can't shove your shit down my throat. I have values. Apparently you do not. Go screw your beloved donald. Maybe the first "lady" will join in.

Brainwashed Trump cult members will demonize and name call, mock and lie about anyone who criticizes their master.

Just like those that voted for Obama and Bush!

Same nonsense just a different President!

I mean how many times could the left scream racism when Obama was President?
We still have a flood poster here ar USMB that uses a photoshopped avatar of First Lady Michelle Obama depicted as a monkey.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

My only question to Ms. Duckworth is whether she would have listened to Bill Clinton...Barack Obama...or Hillary Clinton if she had been elected...none of which have any military service? Donald Trump is a duly elected President of the United States. It's his JOB to look after the well being of our military. Ms. Duckworth would be well served to remember that!

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

If all it takes to "bait" Kim into a war is some harsh language, that is on Kim.

I agree that I don't like this focus on Korea.

But, Duckworth is wrong to blame Trump for this, to make an issue of his lack of military service or to question the idea that commander in chief does not require prior military experience.

Cadet Bone Spurs. She didn't even give him a rank.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Are you implying that being able to bowl, proves that he was capable of being a Marine?

Have you ever been to a bowling ally?

------

My only question to Ms. Duckworth is whether she would have listened to Bill Clinton...Barack Obama...or Hillary Clinton if she had been elected...none of which have any military service? Donald Trump is a duly elected President of the United States. It's his JOB to look after the well being of our military. Ms. Duckworth would be well served to remember that!
The question of Trump being duly elected will not be confirmed until the Russian meddling/interference investigation and prosecutions are complete.

------

Military folk overwhelmingly supported Trump that’s all that matters

------

The question of Trump being duly elected will not be confirmed until the Russian meddling/interference investigation and prosecutions are complete.

1rqnfw.jpg

Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.
The swamp creatures of both parties have always worked to undermine your president.
If it’s good for America and the people Dems will vote for it.
After the last three Democratic presidents you can’t say that about the GOP.
Something we can all agree on.

Why did you make a known whore, conman, and traitor commander-in-chief? Filth is filth.
Says a Clinton/Kennedy supporter
3 Kennedys gave their lives for this country.
One of them even killed a girl for her cuntry.
Asshole. When will you stop being a moron? You've got your whore/predator/traitor in the Oval Office. Why aren't you happy that your sick perversion has taken over the the executive branch. Your whores have taken over Washington and you sickos are still not happy.
What rude language, especially from someone defending a woman abusing killer.

Why did you make a known whore, conman, and traitor commander-in-chief? Filth is filth.
Asshole. When will you stop being a moron? You've got your whore/predator/traitor in the Oval Office. Why aren't you happy that your sick perversion has taken over the the executive branch. Your whores have taken over Washington and you sickos are still not happy.
Who is that?

Ill take the dignity Trump brings to the office over the games Clintons, and Obamas brought to the White House ANY day.

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq." -- JF Kerry -D, Presidential candidate

Who is that?
You. Defending a woman abusing killer.

Say what you want, but the Democrat party's right to make judgments about ANYTHING military ended with the Presidency of Jimmy Carter. They scorn and revile the U.S. Armed Forces, and generally speaking our soldiers and sailors are well aware of it.

President Trump respects the military, as evidenced by the HUGE number of military people whom he has placed in high-profile and responsible positions in his Administration.

And he has no need to be lectured by a woman helicopter pilot who got shot down...maybe try one who DIDN'T get shot down.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
The will of the Electoral College. Otherwise the will of the American people would have had Hillary there.
Ask the voters in small states like Hawaii if they would be OK with eliminating the EC.
Of course you want the voters of the failed LIB state of CAL. to decide what's best for the rest of the country.
B/c you're a fucking FOOL!

------

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

Yeah but she still owned trump and the whole world hears her. Mr. talk tough mama's boy trump couldn't do military service cause he had too many owies.
President Trump has a 90% approval rating from the members of the military.
Nuff said!

Forum List

Back