Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

Say what you want, but the Democrat party's right to make judgments about ANYTHING military ended with the Presidency of Jimmy Carter. They scorn and revile the U.S. Armed Forces, and generally speaking our soldiers and sailors are well aware of it.

President Trump respects the military, as evidenced by the HUGE number of military people whom he has placed in high-profile and responsible positions in his Administration.

And he has no need to be lectured by a woman helicopter pilot who got shot down...maybe try one who DIDN'T get shot down.

Carter, and those who succeeded him, never reviled our military. President Obama went personally to Dover and he and his wife did everything they could to support our troops. What you say is an out-right lie. trump is an outright whore who thinks of nothing, and no one but himself. I get it. You love your whore.
Why do you point out that the helicopter pilot who was shot down is female? Your comment reeks of prejudice. The missile that was fired, resulting in Sen. Duckworth losing her legs, did not have a name on it. The person who fired it could not have known who was in that helicopter. She put herself, her life, her well-being, as a patriot, on the line for bigots like you, and you don't even have the common decency to thank her. If the pilot of this helicopter had been a male who lost his legs in the resulting crash and then ran for political office as a Republican, would you be saying the same? I think that you have no shame.

Brainwashed Trump cult members will demonize and name call, mock and lie about anyone who criticizes their master.
brainwashed obama cult members will call anyone RACIST who dares to disagree with their messiah.

see how stupid that sounds?

It's interesting to see how easily trump sheep can disrespect a military veteran who served this country honorably and very nearly died in service to this great country. They care nothing about America, no wonder they don't care about Putin's girl shutting down our government.

I guess we can't expect any more of them seeing how they choose to idolize and follow Five-Deferment donnie-boy trump.
really? i've seen democrats use the military for their purposes and you didn't utter a "but gosh guys!!!???" - it was all well and good. when you can speak from a neutral position, maybe i'll listen. otherwise you're just a broken toilet spewing crap.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

She's trying to score political points

. BTW: He is NOT my president
Yep he is. Get used to it.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Your whore is not my whore. Your filth is not mine. I do not accept whores and traitors and will not honor them in any way, legitimate sex workers prompted by financial woes aside excepted. You can't shove your shit down my throat. I have values. Apparently you do not. Go screw your beloved donald. Maybe the first "lady" will join in.

Jesus christ, what a fucking hatefull asshole you are.

But does Tammy have a medal for neatness? :dunno:

C4OxG_WUkAESGzj.jpg

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

My only question to Ms. Duckworth is whether she would have listened to Bill Clinton...Barack Obama...or Hillary Clinton if she had been elected...none of which have any military service? Donald Trump is a duly elected President of the United States. It's his JOB to look after the well being of our military. Ms. Duckworth would be well served to remember that!
The question of Trump being duly elected will not be confirmed until the Russian meddling/interference investigation and prosecutions are complete.

Wow...you're still holding out hope for that, Camp? Have you not been paying attention for the past year? The only Russian collusion that took place in the last election was between Hillary Clinton, the DNC and the Russians they hired to put out their phony "dossier" to smear Trump.

There has been Zero evidence of any collusion between the Trump camp and the Russian government despite a desperate attempt to sell that narrative to the US people by Hillary Clinton and Democratic leaders! I'm sorry but it doesn't exist...it never did exist...and it's farce for you on the left to hope that's going to change!

Say what you want, but the Democrat party's right to make judgments about ANYTHING military ended with the Presidency of Jimmy Carter. They scorn and revile the U.S. Armed Forces, and generally speaking our soldiers and sailors are well aware of it.

President Trump respects the military, as evidenced by the HUGE number of military people whom he has placed in high-profile and responsible positions in his Administration.

And he has no need to be lectured by a woman helicopter pilot who got shot down...maybe try one who DIDN'T get shot down.
Fuck you she had the courage to serve the Donald did not! Further more she is a puple heat holder! You I would asume have never been in the military and do not understand what it is about No matter how skilled you are you can end up dead in war that is where words like honor and valor come in. With out the risk of injury there is no bravery,honor, or valor. Some thing a winney crying little fuck does not understand. You are obviously one of those stupid fucks that thinks your political leanings are going to make bullets bend and miss you! You are a cowardly peice of shit and I hope there are a trove of wounded veterans seeing how you think of them Your type of military support is not needed you fucking cowardly little girl! Fuck you!

Fuck you she had the courage to serve the Donald did not! Further more she is a puple heat holder! You I would asume have never been in the military and do not understand what it is about No matter how skilled you are you can end up dead in war that is where words like honor and valor come in. With out the risk of injury there is no bravery,honor, or valor. Some thing a winney crying little fuck does not understand. You are obviously one of those stupid fucks that thinks your political leanings are going to make bullets bend and miss you! You are a cowardly peice of shit and I hope there are a trove of wounded veterans seeing how you think of them Your type of military support is not needed you fucking cowardly little girl! Fuck you!

Do you have that in an English version?

Meanwhile, serving in the military doesn't mean you care more, or less, about the military than anyone who didn't.

Might be time to switch to decaf, Evenflow! Start using spell check too! You're coming across like an illiterate who's off his meds!

Meanwhile, serving in the military doesn't mean you care more, or less, about the military than anyone who didn't.
Dinging some one because they gave their limbs for your protection show absolutley no repsect for the military. You show your disrespect with what you wrote about some one who sacrificed a great deal. You little fucking bitch! When you have the courage to face a hale of bullets, you can start to bang on some one who did until then have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Your whore is not my whore. Your filth is not mine. I do not accept whores and traitors and will not honor them in any way, legitimate sex workers prompted by financial woes aside excepted. You can't shove your shit down my throat. I have values. Apparently you do not. Go screw your beloved donald. Maybe the first "lady" will join in.

I love it when the Godless left dabbles in "morality"

Might be time to switch to decaf, Evenflow! Start using spell check too! You're coming across like an illiterate who's off his meds!
Ya, that shit pisses me off! Show some fucking respect! I did not lose any parts of my body and I feel like I gave to m uch! This person came home with out limbs! Learn some respect or face getting taught some!

------

Military folk overwhelmingly supported Trump that’s all that matters
Got the stats on that?

Dinging some one because they gave their limbs for your protection show absolutley no repsect for the military. You show your disrespect with what you wrote about some one who sacrificed a great deal. You little fucking bitch! When you have the courage to face a hale of bullets, you can start to bang on some one who did until then have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

You realize, I assume, that you have literally no idea whether I have served, am serving, have lost limbs or whatever, right? I Mean you just have no idea.

And I didn't ding this woman at all anyway, I merely point out that her opinion is no more , or less, valid than anyone elses.

Liberalism truly is a brain disorder.

I love it when the Godless left dabbles in "morality"
Well, we've seen what the GOP now thinks of "morality"........:lol:

------

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

Yeah but she still owned trump and the whole world hears her. Mr. talk tough mama's boy trump couldn't do military service cause he had too many owies.
President Trump has a 90% approval rating from the members of the military.
Nuff said!
Nice stat....where'd you get it from?

You realize, I assume, that you have literally no idea whether I have served, am serving, have lost limbs or whatever, right? I Mean you just have no idea.

And I didn't ding this woman at all anyway, I merely point out that her opinion is no more , or less, valid than anyone elses.

You implied she was less than others because she was hit! No one that has taken that risk would talk like that! So yes, I am pretty sure you never served! Fuck nut!

You implied she was less than others because she was hit! No one that has taken that risk would talk like that! So yes, I am pretty sure you never served! Fuck nut!

I implied no such thing. You inferred it , because you are stupid.

Ya, that shit pisses me off! Show some fucking respect! I did not lose any parts of my body and I feel like I gave to m uch! This person came home with out limbs! Learn some respect or face getting taught some!

Interesting concept. Should only those who risked life and limb be able to decide how their government department should be funded? I have total respect for anyone who serves their country be it in the military or as a first responder. That doesn't mean I think that only their opinions should be valued.

This is something that goes under the heading of "be careful what you wish for!". If the only people who got to make decisions in this country served in the military then our country would OVERWHELMINGLY be run by conservatives! You sound like you served in the military...if so then you should know this!

Forum List

Back