Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

That is a lie.
The will of the American people is measured by votes, Shirley?

If not, how do you say it is measured?

That the will of the American people can be ignored by the Electoral College is a function of its design to prevent too much democracy.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.
Finally, somebody with enough balls to call this moronic simp out and if Tammy ever needs a volunteer for her presidential run, count me in!!

Why did you make a known whore, conman, and traitor commander-in-chief? Filth is filth.
Says a Clinton/Kennedy supporter

You betcha! Bill Clinton, not Hillary Clinton, had his faults in his personal life. The Kennedy brothers had their's. But they all tried to make our country and its citizens better off. Now we just have scumbags trying to leach off of us and kill off our country. Look at the orange whore and his appointments of white trash whores to run every executive-branch department with the express purpose of endangering us all. He's got corporate whores running departments meant to protect our environment and our lands, cult bitch filth like devoss, manning, huber at the education department and HHS, trying to ruin our educational system and trying to endanger female American citizens so that female citizens can be overrun by ignorant man-whores trying to install a shitty theocracy to run our personal lives, ruled over by woman-haters.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

No McConnell did that. Trump also.

It's very disrespectful of a vet to talk about the Commander-In-Chief like that.
No, it wasn't. veterans have no obligation or responsibility to a CiC. They earned their freedom of speech and the ones who were maimed fighting for all of us deserve it most.

But they all tried to make our country and its citizens better off
At least HALF the population recognize the great things being done by your president.

Why do you keep fighting the will of the people?
Because it is NOT the "will of the people." So some trash and phony religionist scum in rural states voted for a whore. The rest of us Americans do not accept this prostitution of our government. BTW: He is NOT my president. No whore, pig, pervert, predator, or conman will ever be my president. I have standards. I do not recognize filthy pigs. Go suck up to your pig.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.
The will of the Electoral College. Otherwise the will of the American people would have had Hillary there.

Electoral College elect the President and not the Popular vote!

Also had it not been for California slanted vote for Hillary the Popular vote would have been a lot closer and you know it!

So what you want is Blue States to elect the President when the majority of States voted against Hillary Clinton!

Brainwashed Trump cult members will demonize and name call, mock and lie about anyone who criticizes their master.

Just like those that voted for Obama and Bush!

Same nonsense just a different President!

I mean how many times could the left scream racism when Obama was President?

Why did you make a known whore, conman, and traitor commander-in-chief? Filth is filth.
Says a Clinton/Kennedy supporter
3 Kennedys gave their lives for this country.
One of them even killed a girl for her cuntry.
Asshole. When will you stop being a moron? You've got your whore/predator/traitor in the Oval Office. Why aren't you happy that your sick perversion has taken over the the executive branch. Your whores have taken over Washington and you sickos are still not happy.

Forum List

Back