Sen. Duckworth: I won’t be lectured on military needs by a ‘five-deferment draft dodger’

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

He should listen to Mattis or Kelly then.

You obviously don’t understand how the will of the American people is expressed under the American system.
By vote. Three million more for Hillary. The will of the American people received all it deserved.

Isn’t their a test on that for immigrants?
Nah, just for grammar.

Last edited:
But.. but...but he had a bone spur on a foot he can't remember.

It's interesting to see how easily trump sheep can disrespect a military veteran who served this country honorably and very nearly died in service to this great country. They care nothing about America, no wonder they don't care about Putin's girl shutting down our government.

I guess we can't expect any more of them seeing how they choose to idolize and follow Five-Deferment donnie-boy trump.

These are the same folks who get up and arms about someone taking a knee during a song, but when a member or veteran of the military defies President Bone Spur, they have all the nasty words for that individual.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.
She's a patriot, a veteran, and she has more character and balls than the Orange Asshole stinking up our White House will ever have. She knows trump it a total fraud and a con man. And that is what his supporters cannot bear to admit.

Soldiers are supposed to respect the CIC.
Obviously Duckworth who is a disabled veteran herself has chosen to throw her fellow veterans under the bus for the racist Aztlan Nationalist illegal aliens who brag about invading our country.
All countries have immigration laws
We have a 100% right to protect our borders and control our immigration.
A country without borders will cease to be a country.
The Corrupt Democrats are bad for our country.

Actually, she does.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.

Absolutely NOT "by the will of the American people." The incompetent orange whore lost the majority vote in this country. He was elected by a fluke of the electoral college system and an assemblage of white trash who do not, in any way, represent the American People and who hate our country. Moreover, anyone who insults a Gold Star Family should ever be placed in charge of our armed forces.

`
trump is an immoral, soulless subhuman. Still, by law, in the military, one is duty-bound to follow his directives. Case in point, where the joint chiefs of staff, still went out to recruit transgender people after trump said they will not be allowed in the military.

All of a sudden, military service becomes important to the party that works to dismantle the military.
trump and the GOP, unfortunately, own the White House and congress. They could have made a deal if they had chosen to. They, republicans, are totally to blame for the shutdown, and all REAL Americans know it.

And what about your dear widdle owange weader? How important is the military to that Five-Deferment scumbag? Talking about the military and trump in the same post is an insult to our veterans and to the military at large. trump is a coward, all the way around. That's all he's ever been.
The bill is for a budget. DACA is not a budget item and doesn't belong in this bill. Democrats are responsible for the #.schumershutdown.

More and more Americans are getting sick of the incompetence and lack of leadership shown by trump. Thankfully more of them are beginning to speak out about it. Even cowardly GOP congressmen are beginning to grow a spine, starting to take a stance in favor of America, and pointing out some of trump’s massive deficiencies.

Senator Duckworth is a veteran who obviously has no fear of the boy in the Oval Office, and in this article she tells it like it is.

------
“I spent my entire adult life looking out for the well-being, the training, the equipping of the troops for whom I was responsible,” she continued. “Sadly, this is something that the current occupant of the Oval Office does not seem to care to do — and I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a five-deferment draft dodger.”

“And I have a message for cadet bone spurs: If you cared about our military, you’d stop baiting Kim Jong Un into a war that could put 85,000 American troops, and millions of innocent civilians, in danger.”
Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

For trump supporters who don’t want to remember who Senator Tammy DUckworth is, here’s a short reminder:

Duckworth, is a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, who lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004.

She’s a Democrat and a partisan hack that has put the interests of illegals above Americans including the military. Her opinion is thus irrelevant.

No, it's not. Someone's opinion doesn't become irrelevant because you disagree.

Putin's choice for the US President will not stand. Temporary win that will be corrected. Worst election in American history put the worst President in history in the position of Commander in Chief. We got a cowardly jerk with no ethics, character or integrity.
"No ethics" says a supporter of Hillary Clinton. Priceless.

Actually, she does.

President Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces by the will of the American people.

Absolutely NOT "by the will of the American people." The incompetent orange whore lost the majority vote in this country. He was elected by a fluke of the electoral college system and an assemblage of white trash who do not, in any way, represent the American People and who hate our country. Moreover, anyone who insults a Gold Star Family should ever be placed in charge of our armed forces.
There is no such thing as majority vote. It's not even a legal term. Fuck that Gold Star asshole who spoke bullshit lies at the Democrap Party convention.

Actually, she does.

There is no such thing as majority vote. It's not even a legal term. Fuck that Gold Star asshole who spoke bullshit lies at the Democrap Party convention.

Mr. Khan spoke the truth. He and his wife gave their son to the United States. What the hell more do you want. trump is an orange whore and conman, not worthy of any of us. He does not represent the decent people of America. He is a traitor who manipulated our electoral system with the help of dirty white trash and the Russians. He is not in office "by the will of the American People." Quite the contrary. An enemy of the American People is in the Oval Office. This is the first time in my considerable life that our nation is being run totally by unpatriotic filth fit only for the gutter.

Forum List

Back