Sen. Coburn: Pray for Death or Incapacitation of a Senator

I am just bringing up that this whole thread is pointless.
The whole thread is faux outrage and you were obviously fauxtraged...

It seems God provided his answer by making sure that EVERY Democrat was there to vote.

Are you saying that God supports the healthScare bill because He let all the rats show up?

Yes

God has given us our answer. As hard as Senator Coburn and his followers prayed that God prevent the Democrats from reaching the Senate floor, the almighty hand of GOD stepped in and provided safe passage for the Democrats.

:eusa_pray: GOD has spoken....Do we need any more evidence that GOD himself supports healthcare?

I am just bringing up that this whole thread is pointless.
The whole thread is faux outrage and you were obviously fauxtraged...

It seems God provided his answer by making sure that EVERY Democrat was there to vote.

Are you saying that God supports the healthScare bill because He let all the rats show up?

Yes

God has given us our answer. As hard as Senator Coburn and his followers prayed that God prevent the Democrats from reaching the Senate floor, the almighty hand of GOD stepped in and provided safe passage for the Democrats.

:eusa_pray: GOD has spoken....Do we need any more evidence that GOD himself supports healthcare?

There is a saying that God answers prayer in three ways: yes/no/wait.

The votes that matter have not been cast yet... let's continue to pray that nothing serious happens to anyone in Congress... but a flat tire :D

Immie

Last edited:
Yes

Does this mean God also supported George Bush twice?

Should we exploit the hard working selfish americans through taxes and give it to the poor scum sucking lazy bums that are stupid to get a good paying job!!:evil:

----OR---

Should we kick the lazy socialsit bums in the face and pride ourselves in our forsight and laugh at the very concept of helping others?:razz:

----OR---

Maybe we should take a serious look at what we can share and what we should keep in order to enjoy life. :eusa_pray:

--OR---

We can burn the Republic down because Idealism does not work, you can not be pragmatic and enjoy the fruit of labors in this system, and Democrats/Republicans are conspiring to pressure us into an unforgivable situation in which Burning the Republic down will become next to impossible.:(

--OR---

You can do as I do.
Sit back, laugh at all this nonsense and be content with not having an answer. Of course stirring up a little trouble every now and then does have its rewards!!:popcorn:

Last edited:
Yes

:eusa_pray: George will tell you it does :eusa_pray:

Yes

George will tell you it does

but will YOU....:eusa_think:

Yes

:lol::clap2:

I guess it is all moot anyway

Every Democrat made it to the vote....I guess God gave Senator Coburn his answer

You're fucking clueless... Congrats on that...

You should think about state politics as a career... The idiots in NJ elect the fucking clueless like yourself... Unless you already are one, which would explain a lot...

:lol::lol: This little tirade just let's him know he got the best of you!!! And that he did!!!

Still no honest answer. You must be a tap dancer. Just one question looking for 1 honest answer. Looks like you just don't have it in you or your partisan glasses are in the way. Fact is I know the answer and am pretty confident you do too as i can tell by your non answer. Its OK if you truly believe in your heart they want this legislation so you can be happy with "free" healthcare, that is fine just very misguided.

Chris is one of the greatest Dancers on this board Jeff.....he dances around any and all questions,that he cant answer....and if he does answer....you will get his favorite Mantra...."the rest of the world has a one payer system....yadda,yadda,yadda....

Nice lying....

I NEVER said the rest of the world has a one payer system.

I said that every other industrialzed nation has national health insurance.

Only a few countries have a one payer system.
well ok my BAD.....i misquoted your fucking mantra.....but you do say it over and over.....
bottom line Chris.....you Polka around Questions you dont have an answer for....and if you say im full of it....then all anyone has to do is go to all your threads....its like dancing with the stars.....

I know.

Harry really hates being reminded of that.

i could not stand Reagan asswipe.....the only thing i give him credit for is giving this country some of its credibility back when he slapped Quadafi....and did not take shit from our "enemies".....but there was alot of homeless people back then,and i felt he did not give one fucking shit about them.... so you must mean another Harry....

Those phony Republicans in Washington are so full of it. They are constantly making remarks that are subtle, but their intent is always clear. They are a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes.

and of course you will now tell us how the Dems in DC are model citizens....and deserving of our respect...and of course they would never be a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes......why is it so appealing to some of you people to have your heads so far up one party or the others ASS?.....can you not see that they both suck the teat of the same master.....AND CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ME....unless something is in it for them...

To be fair you kinda took it out of proportion.

from what I just read in that link it sounds like the senator said "We should pray that someone can't make the vote so this bill doesn't pass"

I dont think he was wishing sickness or death on Byrd, if he was actually talking about Byrd. I think he was literally praying for what he said, which was "What the American people ought to pray is that somebody can't make the vote tonight".

To be fair to you too he doesn't clarify how they can't make the vote but you are assuming the worse and projecting your own opinoin into his statement.

Fair is fair, how did your kind define "is" back then? F'n hypocrits, I say.

You know....praying for something bad to happen to someone else is dangerous.........

Remember, what you do to one another, you do to Yeshua or HaShem. If you wish ill on someone else, some of it (probably most) will come back and hit YOU.

Personally? I hope that everyone who prayed for someone to end up in the hospital or the morgue, ends up there themselves.

ABS ....Rdean says there is only a 1% chance of a prayer being answered....and if it is...it must be a coincidence...so those guys are pretty safe

I guess it is all moot anyway

Every Democrat made it to the vote....I guess God gave Senator Coburn his answer

You should think about state politics as a career... The idiots in NJ elect the fucking clueless like yourself... Unless you already are one, which would explain a lot...

And a very Merry Christmas to you Dr House.

I am just bringing up that this whole thread is pointless. Senator Coburn and his followers prayed to God to keep Democrats from making it to the vote on healthcare. It seems God provided his answer by making sure that EVERY Democrat was there to vote.

God works in mysterious ways....:eusa_pray:

Rdean says it was just a coincidence...no God involved...

And a very Merry Christmas to you Dr House.

I am just bringing up that this whole thread is pointless. Senator Coburn and his followers prayed to God to keep Democrats from making it to the vote on healthcare. It seems God provided his answer by making sure that EVERY Democrat was there to vote.

God works in mysterious ways....:eusa_pray:

Rdean says it was just a coincidence...no God involved...

What the fuck does rdean know about God?

Sen Coburn turned this into a referendum on which side God supports. By urging his minions to pray for Gods intervention to prevent Democrats from voting, he was asking God to pick sides.

Looks like God didn't pick his side as no Democrats were prevented from voting.

:eusa_pray: Dear God......please let politicians know that you don't give a shit about their petty grievances.....thank you God :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back