Sen. Coburn: Pray for Death or Incapacitation of a Senator

Immie..

I'm gunna make you an offer you can't refuse. Over the Christmas holiday you are to rent Godfather and Godfather II (Godfather III sucks). You don't happen to own racehorses do you?

Anyway, those who do not understand Godfather references are out of touch with mainstream American culture. So Immie, I don't want you taking sides against the family or you could end up sleeping with the fishes.

Now, leave the gun and take the cannolis

Tell ya what, I use Netflix.

I'll put it on my list but it won't be seen over the holidays.

I wish I owned a racehorse! I do get that reference though. :)

Immie

Immie..

I'm gunna make you an offer you can't refuse. Over the Christmas holiday you are to rent Godfather and Godfather II (Godfather III sucks). You don't happen to own racehorses do you?

Anyway, those who do not understand Godfather references are out of touch with mainstream American culture. So Immie, I don't want you taking sides against the family or you could end up sleeping with the fishes.

Immie

Thanks Immie....Merry Christmas

Immie..

Immie

Thanks Immie....Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well and a Superb year to come!

Immie

Let us setttle the matter once and for all.

Hey believers---pray for Senator Tom Coburn's death or incapacitation!!

here--everything should now fall into place.

lemming.jpg

Real-Lemming-photo.jpg

Those phony Republicans in Washington are so full of it. They are constantly making remarks that are subtle, but their intent is always clear. They are a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes.

and of course you will now tell us how the Dems in DC are model citizens....and deserving of our respect...and of course they would never be a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes......why is it so appealing to some of you people to have your heads so far up one party or the others ASS?.....can you not see that they both suck the teat of the same master.....AND CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ME....unless something is in it for them...

I never said any such thing about Democrats. But the GOP has gone so far down the tubes, it isn't even funny. The GOP of old would probably not even recognize it.

I have never agreed with the policies of Republicans, but they were always gentlemen. Ronald Reagan was a really nice man and I liked him as a person. And my favorite Republican was Gerald Ford. He was really a sweetheart. And so was former Virginia Senator John Warner.

The Republican leaders today are just plain mean-spirited and are not at all in the class of men I have mentioned above.

I am only going to vote for the mean ones.

Those phony Republicans in Washington are so full of it. They are constantly making remarks that are subtle, but their intent is always clear. They are a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes.

and of course you will now tell us how the Dems in DC are model citizens....and deserving of our respect...and of course they would never be a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes......why is it so appealing to some of you people to have your heads so far up one party or the others ASS?.....can you not see that they both suck the teat of the same master.....AND CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ME....unless something is in it for them...

I never said any such thing about Democrats. But the GOP has gone so far down the tubes, it isn't even funny. The GOP of old would probably not even recognize it.

I have never agreed with the policies of Republicans, but they were always gentlemen. Ronald Reagan was a really nice man and I liked him as a person. And my favorite Republican was Gerald Ford. He was really a sweetheart. And so was former Virginia Senator John Warner.

The Republican leaders today are just plain mean-spirited and are not at all in the class of men I have mentioned above.

And the people who hold up "Bush must die" posters really have the right to preach to others about civility.

Payback is going to be bitch for guys.

May your tears be salty as they hit your toung.

I am only going to vote for the mean ones.

That's not funny and I'm not going to laugh, I'm not going to laugh. HAHA. Stop it!!!

Yeah.......just as much as the GOP people whose posters called Obama a Nazi, as well as many other things.

Oh yeah.........there was also the veiled threat about the Tree of Liberty being watered.

Sign was carried by some idiot with a loaded weapon.

Yeah......the GOP is SO much better.

And the people who hold up "Bush must die" posters really have the right to preach to others about civility.

I would never in a million years hold up a sign like that!!!! I'm insulted. As much as I disliked him, he still had family. And I like Laura and the twins a lot.

Hurting people is never the answer. Whether it's an untrue friend, a faithless lover, or a dopey president of the country.

Yeah.......just as much as the GOP people whose posters called Obama a Nazi, as well as many other things.

Oh yeah.........there was also the veiled threat about the Tree of Liberty being watered.

boo hoo hooo

get over it. You guys lost the debate and are still pushing this through so now you are gooing to face the wrath of a bunch of angry republicans. Its going to be a bloody year.

I would never in a million years hold up a sign like that!!!! I'm insulted. As much as I disliked him, he still had family. And I like Laura and the twins a lot.

Hurting people is never the answer. Whether it's an untrue friend, a faithless lover, or a dopey president of the country.

Liar!

Thats because democrats are the fascist party dude.

Thankfully the Senate resolution passed 60-39

Wait a minute....39????.......Did a Republican not make the vote???

:eusa_pray: God works in mysterious ways :eusa_pray:

GOD has spoken!

Liar!

Oh, geez. I think you need to question the character and class of the person you are trying to emulate here!!!

Thats because democrats are the fascist party dude.

Yo......choad smoker.............might wanna check again.

Read farther up the thread and you'll see the actual definition of "fascist".

It's actually a right wing term. Might wanna brush up on your vocabulary.

At 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon -- nine hours before the 1 a.m. vote that would effectively clinch the legislation's passage -- Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) went to the Senate floor to propose a prayer. "What the American people ought to pray is that somebody can't make the vote tonight," he said. "That's what they ought to pray."

I have no idea how anybody in their right mind could read into a quote like that anything other then he hoped some would not be able to make it because of the bad weather.

At 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon -- nine hours before the 1 a.m. vote that would effectively clinch the legislation's passage -- Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) went to the Senate floor to propose a prayer. "What the American people ought to pray is that somebody can't make the vote tonight," he said. "That's what they ought to pray."

I have no idea how anybody in their right mind could read into a quote like that anything other then he hoped some would not be able to make it because of the bad weather.

Wanna hear something funny?

The GOP prayed that someone wouldn't make it to the vote this morning.

All the Democrats made it in and voted.

Only 39 Republicans made it in. 1 didn't.

Hmmm...........maybe the GOP shouldn't have done that, eh?

Wanna hear something funny?

The GOP prayed that someone wouldn't make it to the vote this morning.

All the Democrats made it in and voted.

Only 39 Republicans made it in. 1 didn't.

Hmmm...........maybe the GOP shouldn't have done that, eh?

Or been a bit more specific, eh? :)

And wait a minute! Lieberman is an independent and so is Sanders. How did they vote or was it one of them that didn't vote?

Who didn't vote?

Immie

Im alittle surprised. But then since when has any of these guys in Washington been shown to be a good and decent person?

I just think its ridiculous to act as if the Republicans are these horrible people while the Democrats are like 100 times worse.

Forum List

Back