Sen. Coburn: Pray for Death or Incapacitation of a Senator

Making allness statements about politicians is ridiculous.

Chris is one of the greatest Dancers on this board Jeff.....he dances around any and all questions,that he cant answer....and if he does answer....you will get his favorite Mantra...."the rest of the world has a one payer system....yadda,yadda,yadda....

Yeah, I kind of figured that out after a few volleys back and forth with him. That "losing the election" retort was definitely a mindless jewell.

Making allness statements about politicians is ridiculous.

Still no honest answer. You must be a tap dancer. Just one question looking for 1 honest answer. Looks like you just don't have it in you or your partisan glasses are in the way. Fact is I know the answer and am pretty confident you do too as i can tell by your non answer. Its OK if you truly believe in your heart they want this legislation so you can be happy with "free" healthcare, that is fine just very misguided.

Chris is one of the greatest Dancers on this board Jeff.....he dances around any and all questions,that he cant answer....and if he does answer....you will get his favorite Mantra...."the rest of the world has a one payer system....yadda,yadda,yadda....

Nice lying....

I NEVER said the rest of the world has a one payer system.

I said that every other industrialzed nation has national health insurance.

Only a few countries have a one payer system.

Noose, you're making the typical OBAMARRHOIDAL statement.

Making a FALSE ASSUMPTION, then TWISTING it for your own OBAMARRHOIDAL purposes.

No sane person would want to deny healthcare to anyone.

The big issue is how to deliver it THE BEST WAY.

The Obamarrhoidal way is to deliver it by way of Govt Bureaucracy.....to wit, by a method that time, and time again produces $4000 hammers, etc.

Thus, the Govt Bureacracy way results in inefficient and costly results where one winds up with rationing, etc., i.e. in the final analysis with LESS care, and MORE expensive care.

NOW THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT AN OBAMARRHOID !!!!

Republicans have been fighting to keep people from receiving healthcare for 60 years.

Ronald Reagan made an album in the 1960's in which he said that Medicare would lead to a Communist takeover of the United States.

What an idiot.
Oh God, Cons hate being reminded of that.

I know.

Harry really hates being reminded of that.

Those phony Republicans in Washington are so full of it. They are constantly making remarks that are subtle, but their intent is always clear. They are a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes.

Wow...if there was an award for the most asinine attempt at putting words in someone's mouth, this one would be a shoe-in.

If you can make that reach, then surely you can understand the double speak of your own party leaders.

You know....praying for something bad to happen to someone else is dangerous.........

Remember, what you do to one another, you do to Yeshua or HaShem. If you wish ill on someone else, some of it (probably most) will come back and hit YOU.

Personally? I hope that everyone who prayed for someone to end up in the hospital or the morgue, ends up there themselves.

You know....praying for something bad to happen to someone else is dangerous.........

Remember, what you do to one another, you do to Yeshua or HaShem. If you wish ill on someone else, some of it (probably most) will come back and hit YOU.

Personally? I hope that everyone who prayed for someone to end up in the hospital or the morgue, ends up there themselves.

Careful! That sounds an awful lot like a prayer for others to end up in the hospital or the morgue. We don't want that coming back to haunt you. :)

Immie

Wow...if there was an award for the most asinine attempt at putting words in someone's mouth, this one would be a shoe-in.

If you can make that reach, then surely you can understand the double speak of your own party leaders.

The point is he did not offer a personal prayer on his own behalf. He urged others to pray for "something" to happen to the Democrats without specifying what that "something" should be.

Last edited:
Why can't Republicans be more like Alan Grayson (D) and act like they're psychotic and have Tourette's?

Careful! That sounds an awful lot like a prayer for others to end up in the hospital or the morgue. We don't want that coming back to haunt you. :)

Immie

I love when libs whine about something and then, in the same post, do the very thing they're whining about...:lol:

The point is he did not offer a personal prayer on his own behalf. He urged others to pray for "something" to happen to the Democrats without specifying what that "something" should be.

I can see you're fauxtraged at this...

Going to call your congresscritter and seek a complete investigation?

I can see you're fauxtraged at this...

Going to call your congresscritter and seek a complete investigation?

No

I plan on taking this up directly with God

the something is that they not make the vote. seems pretty specific to me.
if some fools want to make a huge deal out of it, BFD.

"What the American people ought to pray is that somebody can't make the vote tonight," he said. "That's what they ought to pray."

oh, the horror!

:rofl:

get a grip.

I guess it is all moot anyway

Every Democrat made it to the vote....I guess God gave Senator Coburn his answer

Every Democrat made it to the vote....I guess God gave Senator Coburn his answer

You're fucking clueless... Congrats on that...

You should think about state politics as a career... The idiots in NJ elect the fucking clueless like yourself... Unless you already are one, which would explain a lot...

You're fucking clueless... Congrats on that...

You should think about state politics as a career... The idiots in NJ elect the fucking clueless like yourself... Unless you already are one, which would explain a lot...

And a very Merry Christmas to you Dr House.

I am just bringing up that this whole thread is pointless. Senator Coburn and his followers prayed to God to keep Democrats from making it to the vote on healthcare. It seems God provided his answer by making sure that EVERY Democrat was there to vote.

God works in mysterious ways....:eusa_pray:

New Topics

Forum List

Back