Sen. Coburn: Pray for Death or Incapacitation of a Senator

We only need one to drop dead so I'm sure if we collectively pray in our churches it will happen.

We only need one to drop dead so I'm sure if we collectively pray in our churches it will happen.

Boo!

I hate the Health Insurance Deformation Bill as much as the next guy, and I would hazard a guess that I am more pissed off at Congress than just about anyone, but I would not hope or pray for the death of anyone of them. Early retirement via the voting booth would suit me just fine, but not death.

Heck I despised Ted Kennedy but was saddened by his passing.

Immie

You know....praying for something bad to happen to someone else is dangerous.........

Remember, what you do to one another, you do to Yeshua or HaShem. If you wish ill on someone else, some of it (probably most) will come back and hit YOU.

Personally? I hope that everyone who prayed for someone to end up in the hospital or the morgue, ends up there themselves.

ABS ....Rdean says there is only a 1% chance of a prayer being answered....and if it is...it must be a coincidence...so those guys are pretty safe

Actually, a coincidence is a myth. What you see when you see synchronicity, THAT is what it really is.

Coincidence means it's a strange happening that occurs once in a while.

Interestingly enough, if you do the steps that caused the coincidence in the first place, in order, the coincidence will happen again.

When it repeats, then you're going to understand how to synchronize things, which means that you're going to see the beauty of the timing.

That is the place where you can actually get a glimpse of God.

Einstein knew it when he thought up e=mc2.

Yes. God DOES exist.

If any Democrats have any misfortune...I am blaming Sen Coburn

Kind of like Don Corleone in the Godfather

Big deal!

He's a Senator and beyond the reach of your accusations... oh, wait, that would only be if he was a Democratic Senator. ;)

Immie

Actually, a coincidence is a myth. What you see when you see synchronicity, THAT is what it really is.

Interestingly enough, if you do the steps that caused the coincidence in the first place, in order, the coincidence will happen again.

When it repeats, then you're going to understand how to synchronize things, which means that you're going to see the beauty of the timing.

Yes. God DOES exist.

well there is a 50% chance you are right

Yes. God DOES exist.

well there is a 50% chance you are right

You know.......50 percent beats the hell outta the 1 percent that the original "coincidence" purveyor tried to put out.

I guess it is all moot anyway

Every Democrat made it to the vote....I guess God gave Senator Coburn his answer

You're fucking clueless... Congrats on that...

You should think about state politics as a career... The idiots in NJ elect the fucking clueless like yourself... Unless you already are one, which would explain a lot...

This little tirade just let's him know he got the best of you!!! And that he did!!!

If you say so, it MUST be wrong...:lol:

Those phony Republicans in Washington are so full of it. They are constantly making remarks that are subtle, but their intent is always clear. They are a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes.

and of course you will now tell us how the Dems in DC are model citizens....and deserving of our respect...and of course they would never be a bunch of lying, mean-spirited low lifes......why is it so appealing to some of you people to have your heads so far up one party or the others ASS?.....can you not see that they both suck the teat of the same master.....AND CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ME....unless something is in it for them...

I never said any such thing about Democrats. But the GOP has gone so far down the tubes, it isn't even funny. The GOP of old would probably not even recognize it.

I have never agreed with the policies of Republicans, but they were always gentlemen. Ronald Reagan was a really nice man and I liked him as a person. And my favorite Republican was Gerald Ford. He was really a sweetheart. And so was former Virginia Senator John Warner.

The Republican leaders today are just plain mean-spirited and are not at all in the class of men I have mentioned above.

The Republican leaders today are just plain mean-spirited and are not at all in the class of men I have mentioned above.

I have to say that the Democrat Leaders are no different. It has nothing to do with the party. It has everything to do with the position.

Immie

Big deal!

He's a Senator and beyond the reach of your accusations... oh, wait, that would only be if he was a Democratic Senator. ;)

Immie

No Senator is beyond the reach of the Corleone family

Didn't you see Godfather II ??

Big deal!

Immie

No Senator is beyond the reach of the Corleone family

Didn't you see Godfather II ??

Actually, no, I have never seen Godfather II. I never even saw The Godfather all the way through.

But? I know there was no threat intended in there, but don't you think someone could interpret that with this sentence: "No Senator is beyond the reach of the Corleone family", someone might interpret that as a threat on the Senator's life?

Not having seen Godfather II, I can only imagine what "the reach" implies.

Immie

I really hope there is an afterlife and assholes like Coburn will stand in front of their creator and try to lie.

Maybe that's what hell is for folks like him. You finally have to tell the truth.:lol:

Immie..

I'm gunna make you an offer you can't refuse. Over the Christmas holiday you are to rent Godfather and Godfather II (Godfather III sucks). You don't happen to own racehorses do you?

Anyway, those who do not understand Godfather references are out of touch with mainstream American culture. So Immie, I don't want you taking sides against the family or you could end up sleeping with the fishes.

Now, leave the gun and take the cannolis

Forum List

Back